Great Game, Jets are for real.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TonyIommi, Oct 25, 2015.

1. dr.velociraptor

dr.velociraptor Tired of BS

Super weak but we'll likely split with the Dolphins and Buffalo, NE likely another loss, Dallas and Oakland are not gimme's, I think the Giants are the better team with the better QB. Jacksonville just beat the Bills today and Bortles is laying a lot better. Honestly I wouldn't say the Jets are a shoe in for any of these games except Houston and Tennessee.

2. BleedGreen89

BleedGreen89 Well-Known Member

I wouldnt count on anything yet

legler82 and GreenfiendNYJ like this.
  3. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

I think we will beat Dolphins a second time. Dallas should have Romo back but we'll see if he's in a rhythm or not at that point. Oakland is decent but not great. Jacksonville sucks and beat a crappy Buffalo team.

4. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Thanks for stopping by Tony. Appreciate the Props man!

5. Donttasemebro

Donttasemebro Well-Known Member

Classless... Like your mom?

6. Bobdigital

Bobdigital Member

Honestly we hate your team less. I want my team to kick your teams ass of course but there isn't a loud mouth head coach or loud mouth players (or scum bag players) to hate on so it is kinda hard to keep the hate up at the level it was before to be honest.

You have gone from hated rival to respected hated rival i suppose :p

7. Imagesrdecieving

Imagesrdecieving Well-Known Member

We aren't contenders this year. Imo we only had the lead because NE was beating themselves. That was an insane amount of dropped passes by any nfl team - let alone the champs.

8. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

and that's why I invited you back Bob. We're not used to being respected by Patriot Fans and as such, sometimes we may be just a bit paranoid when it comes to motives. Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you next time.

Great Game BTW! No shame in losing to the champs. We'll see you again!

9. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

NFL is about dealing with adversity. Jets beat themselves also throughout the game let's not forget that, if the Jets bounce back next week, we'll be OK.

Jets played the Pats hard today, a little disappointed we couldn't pull out the W, but I hope to see progress going forward, that to me is the most important aspect.

10. Get me the Damn Ball

Get me the Damn Ball Well-Known Member

Anyone hating on Todd Bowles is clueless. For almost 3 quarters, Todd Bowles, a rookie head coach, was out-coaching against arguably the greatest coach in NFL history, Bell Bellichek. Shame on some of you guys. Todd is going to be a amazing coach and we're so lucky to have him here. He's gaining experience and he will learn from this. Bowles will become better with clock management. I'll take a coach who cares about reserving timeouts instead of a coach who burns all his timeouts on the opening drive in the 3rd quarter (REX).

11. supersonic

supersonic Well-Known Member

I am not one big into moral victories, but I have to say, this was one. I thought the Jets were really solid today. Not mistake free, but really solid. Let's put it in perspective. NE are the SB champs. They have HOF coach and QB AND they have been in the same system for many years. On the other hand, Todd Bowles is coaching is sixth game. This Jets team is solid and diciplined. All things the same we beat them next time around.

12. Quinnenthebeast

Quinnenthebeast Well-Known Member

Let me ask, up until this week have you guys even had to worry about your team winning a game this season? Did you know that its a struggle most NFL fanbases have to deal with?

13. mute

mute Well-Known Member

They dropped a lot of balls and our QB had like 5 batted balls that could of been an INT. I think if Ivory was healthy we would of won this game.

14. joe

joe Well-Known Member

That's great, now why don't you go where people might actually give a shit about what you "always" have to say?

www.patsfans.com

15. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

The second and fourth quarters time mismanagement actually disagrees with that statement. The dropped passes played a large factor in the closeness of the game.

16. PhillyJet52

PhillyJet52 Member

I liked what our Jets did today, I really did. They came out throwing the ball, would this happen with Rex at the helm?? We tried to out Patriot the Patriots and for the most part it worked. If Marshall catches that ball it’s a different game. Per usual, the game came down to the wire. 6-0, 4-2 get over it. They are good and so are we. The defense was the defense and the offense played well considered we didn’t run the ball in the first half. This team moves on and plays another week/game. Easy people, we be fine!

srains likes this.
  17. Longsuffering88

Longsuffering88 Well-Known Member

I'm really trying to be positive

I'm trying to not be a dark side douche

The thing is, the Pats dropped so many balls....

The refs did NOT screw us

There is no excuse. We lost.

I just truly hope and pray we make these teachable moments and improve. If we don't, it will be SOJ

18. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I'm not too concerned, had this circled as a loss anyway. Obviously I want them to win every fucking game but next week will tell us more about the team than this week would have. It's not a new thing to play the Pats tough or even beat them . Now there is some adversity, a tough loss and a trip to the West Coast against a decent and improving Raiders team.

Is Bowles a good coach? It sure looks like it but it's early and tough to say for sure. He's going to make mistakes, shit Sean Payton still makes mistakes and he's one of the best there is. Were people expecting the guy to walk on water and perform miracles right away? Let's give the guy a season before we start shitting all over him.

19. RexontheBeach

RexontheBeach Well-Known Member

Is the Bowles presser up anywhere? Can't find it on the Jets website.

20. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member