FBI Investigating Hildabeast

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Aug 6, 2015.

1. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I'm sure she'd love to.

2. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Yet another lamppost blindly walked into by the blind partisan. That was Carol Costello interviewing the dead American's mom - Costello's an anchor for CNN, not Fox News.

You "don't blame the mother for being mad?" What bullshit lip service.

Let me make it easy for you: fuck the mother when it's really the "bad publicity" that's doing all the killing here.

3. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

The mother was on Fox News, too. I watched her last night on The Kelly Files. Didn't know she was on CNN, too. I know that one of the sisters (of one of the guys killed) ripped Hillary on CNN.

#183 pclfan, Oct 23, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
  4. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

I watched coverage on Fox News after the hearing to see what they would say. It was like what occurred at the hearing never happened. People like Hannity just continued the one-sidedness of the Committee in trying to find anything they could to indict Hillary not to find the facts of what happened in Benghazi. It's like Fox News took over where the Repubs on the Committee left off. You know like taking emails out of context and assuming something that wasn't completely true. Except she couldn't defend herself.

5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I think Hillary is a chameleon of a politician who changes her positions and actions based on what is going to get her the most votes for her own gain. I think she's a deceptive liar who cannot be trusted. I don't believe that what's best for this country is a primary concern for her. I think she has made poor decisions for our country because of these things. I think it very probable that she's taken bribes in the form of massive payments to the Clinton foundation to make decisions for the country. Her attempts to paint herself as a peoples champion is laughable considering she's made herself filthy rich on the political gravy train. That's not even getting into the positions she has that I disagree on. So while these things may be true about a lot of politicians, I'm not going to support one who I believe is this way.

TL;DR - She's a smelly pirate hooker.

I was disappointed that Biden didn't enter. I don't agree with him much at all but I'd have been able to throw a vote his way if Trump won the R side. She has no real opposition now and I cannot and will not vote for her. Biden was the only real possible competition.

#185 NotSatoshiNakamoto, Oct 23, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
  6. fltflo

fltflo Active Member

Boy if you think they hate Obama, wait till another Clinton is in the White House, our friends on the right are really going to be pulling their hair out.

7. jixxjr

jixxjr Well-Known Member

Hillary Clinton Calls Republican's Impeachment Pledge 'Pathetic'

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...publicans-impeachment-pledge-pathetic-n450711

Hillary Clinton on Friday dismissed as "pathetic" a threat from a conservative lawmaker to impeach her on her first day as president if elected, a view she said must be "good politics with the most intense, extreme part of [Republican] base."

The Democratic presidential front-runner was also forced to defend her husband's record on civil liberties issues including same sex-marriage in a wide-ranging, exclusive interview with MSNBC's Rachel Maddow. The interview was set to air Friday evening at 9 p.m. ET on MSNBC.

Clinton laughed when Maddow confronted her with the threat from Alabama Republican Rep. Mo Brooks to try to depose Clinton on "day one" of her hypothetical presidency.

"Isn't that pathetic?" the former secretary of state said with a smile. "It's just laughable, it's so totally ridiculous." She characterized it as one of many GOP efforts to win over "the most intense, extreme part of their base."

Hillary Clinton Goes on Victory Lap After Marathon Benghazi Hearing 2:17
    Hillary Clinton on Friday dismissed as "pathetic" a threat from a conservative lawmaker to impeach her on her first day as president if elected, a view she said must be "good politics with the most intense, extreme part of [Republican] base."
    The Democratic presidential front-runner was also forced to defend her husband's record on civil liberties issues including same sex-marriage in a wide-ranging, exclusive interview with MSNBC's Rachel Maddow. The interview was set to air Friday evening at 9 p.m. ET on MSNBC.

Clinton laughed when Maddow confronted her with the threat from Alabama Republican Rep. Mo Brooks to try to depose Clinton on "day one" of her hypothetical presidency.
    "Isn't that pathetic?" the former secretary of state said with a smile. "It's just laughable, it's so totally ridiculous." She characterized it as one of many GOP efforts to win over "the most intense, extreme part of their base."

8. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

4 years of Hillary followed by 8 of George P. They will be the rainbowest and beaniest days in American history.

9. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama….Clinton …. so, "happy days are here again?"

10. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

If you despise Hillary even if just because you hate her that's ok with me. I'm not here to change anyone's mind or defend her. I don't really care about your blind hatred. If any of the rumors about her are true then let them prove it. About the Clinton Foundation and pay for play, the emails, her personal life, etc. Because the Conservative think tanks have been trying for years to get her and haven't proven anything yet. Just allegations via their extensive propaganda network. You don't have to prove rumors all you have to do is plant them. And if you have the resources you can publicize them. It's all very effective but you know her and Bill are under extreme scrutiny. They will know if there were any improprieties. I have no doubt (and the Dems do the same thing vs their enemies) they have PIs on the Clintons 24/7. And any kind of business deal they make personally or via the Foundation is scrutinized. If there is a new Paula Jones lurking in the shadows they will know about it. They had nothing but fabrication and baiting during the Bengazi hearings last week. And tried to wear her out so she would make a mistake during 11 hours of grilling her. Gowdy said it was an objective fact finding investigation. And it wasn't a prosecution. If anyone is lying it's him.

#190 pclfan, Oct 27, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  11. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

If any of the rumors are true about the Patriots then let them prove it. Because NFL teams have been trying for years to get them and haven't proven anything yet. Just allegations via their extensive propaganda network. You don't have to prove rumors all you have to do is plant them. And if you have the resources you can publicize them. It's all very effective but you know the Pats, Brady, Kraft and Bill are under extreme scrutiny. They will know if there were any improprieties. I have no doubt (and the Pats do the same thing vs their enemies) they have PIs on the Brady and Bill 24/7 and the ball boys. And any kind of cheating they make is scrutinized. If there is a new ball boy or equipment manager lurking in the shadows they will know about it. They had nothing but fabrication and baiting during the Deflategate hearings this year. And tried to wear Brady out so he would make a mistake. Goodell said it was an objective fact finding investigation. And it wasn't a prosecution. If anyone is lying it's him.

_

74 likes this.
  12. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Yes ewe are.

13. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

I've never been one for presumption of guilt even for Brady. And his case is still being adjudicated, it's not over yet. Hilary's too in terms of an FBI investigation on her. A little bit of a difference here. Irrational hatred of Brady and screaming and yelling about him on every thread didn't do a heck of a lot to help us on Sunday.

14. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

So they are going to continue to be lazy leeches while complaining about everything?

15. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Obviously anyone who doesn't like hillary clinton is a lazy leech. Can you at least make an effort?

16. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I think that's his version of making an effort.

This shareholder is disappointed.

17. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

The DNC should've just said it was unfair and refused to cooperate. working out well for their counterparts

18. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Get back to me when the DNC schedules a debate on Fox News.

19. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Get back to me when the DNC schedules (i.e. allows for) a pre-coronation "debate" period.