17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Didn't know this about Green passes. Thanks for the correction GG.

2. NYJA15

NYJA15 Member

Got it, thanks. The Jets said they will email me the season parking pass and I can print it out at home.

3. Brook!

That works as well. Don't worry putting anything to dash if you have Yellow or Orange. Enjoy your first game at Metlife.

NYJA15 likes this.
  4. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Well I can easily get tickets for Sundays game but parking pass not so easy and I refuse to pay 65 or 70 bucks online for a pass,,,,,sooooooooo if anyone knows where I can get a green or preferably a yellow parking pass,,let me know

alleycat9 likes this.
  5. Brook!

Before the season, I was planning on going to this game so I purchased a Green Pass for 45 bucks. But this Sunday I have another commitment and I put it up for sale on Stubhub for $80 thinking I would reduce price to $70 or $60 if I couldn't sell. It sold in 2 minutes after I posted them on stubhub.

I really feel dirty but it is what it is. I also have a yellow pass for Skins game and a Green pass for Jaguars games. I will go to both games so they aren't for sale :)

6. JetsSec337Lot13B

I have a second pass and been making good money off it for games I don't use it. Basically I double my money on parking every week so I see it as I park for free.

7. max

max Active Member

Just putting this out there, but I've been sick and tired of Giants fans telling me they have some of the best fans in the NFL and that Jets fans are pathetic.

For what it's worth, cheapest ticket to Jets Eagles this sunday right now are $95 to get in.

Giants Redskins tickets for tomorrow are about $65 to get in.

Also note, giants ticket at face value are more than jets face value for the same seat in house.

Real loyal fans, Giants . . .

8. Brook!

9. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Don't think ticket price shows much of anything, and actually the game on Sunday is going to be full of Eagles fans. Your Giants frie
    There's just no tickets left, everything got bought up. Rare warm night for late september, and there's a ton of Giants fans out there. Probably a lot of people driving up from Maryland last minute too

10. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Been keeping an eye on tickets as well,,,,,just bought tix for Miami and The Jags,,,,,,,,still eyeballing This Sunday but don't want to over pay,,,might just close the pool

11. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

So I did not go to today's game,,,but my buddies are there and texting me like crazy,,,,,,first off can you guys hear the Eagle fans coming thru loud and clear on your tv? I can ,,,,,,,my buddies say that there are oceans of Eagle fans in " our so called stadium " nice Job Woody forcing long time Jet fans out and losing what ever home field advantage we once had ! Even with a 2 and ohhhhhh start and the team playing well the place has a ton of visiting teams fans in it ! Hope they come back to win but the eagles and their fans are yucking it up right now in our place .

12. NYJA15

NYJA15 Member

I was at the game, there were a decent amount of Eagle fans in the Upper Deck. When they scored, you heard them!

13. TheJetLife

TheJetLife Well-Known Member

I was in the lower level. Not as many as upper deck, but they were still there. Got louder as game went on.

14. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Unfortunately that's the way it is now in sports. Not just here, many places. It's a combination of new stadiums kicking out the die hards unless they pay up in a big way, AND the availability and technology of the secondary ticket market. Easier to buy and also easier to sell at a profit without being arrested as a scalper. Eagles fans probably know what it costs to get into that stadium for an Eagles/ Giants game. This game must have seemed like an absolute bargain for them.

CBG likes this.
  15. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

The border of Philadelphia is 80 miles from Metlife Stadium. Half of Suffolk County is further away than that and they don't have to deal with the river crossing. The Jets can't sell anything at these price points, so they are selling everything to the opposing fanbase

16. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

There were not a lot of Eagles fans there except Upper end zone. They were loud because we had nothing to cheer about. Give it up already with the Woody nonsense. Get over it. You either left or stayed. If you stayed like I did you except the way it is and if you left you need to move on and stop analyzing something you are know longer part of. We have always had a ton of opposing fans, now more because the place is bigger and we have sucked the last few years. As we get better, less of them. The stadium parking is wonderful to get in and get out, takes 2 minutes to get in at 12:40 and I bring big bottles of water and it stays closed. Its 10x better then Giant Stadium in that respect. The bitching is over about this place, its getting old. The product is what matters.

#18956 sec314, Sep 29, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
    JetsSec337Lot13B likes this.
  17. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

While I agree that the product matters , I disagree with you about " the woody nonsense " because he deserves to get bashed until this day for this stadium fiasco " which is all well documented . I was not there but My buddies that were said "eagle fans everywhere " ,,,,I don't care if they were upper or lower the fact that they were there in droves and making so much noise coming thru the speakers on my TV was very noticeable ,,,,no one is bashing you for " accepting "things for what they are or still attending games

alleycat9 likes this.
  18. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I have seen much much worse regarding opposing fans. I was encouraged, maybe its because they were 0-2. That said, its not like there were 1000 but overall not bad. BTW, thanks god woody did not go to manhattan, can you imagine the price for those psl/tickets. Glad we are in NJ playing in Home Depot Stadium

19. JetsSec337Lot13B

This thread died a long time ago. It's the same repeated message over and over. I have had season tickets since 1991 when I was 11 years and and was there in 2007 when the Eagles fans were straight up brutal and fights broke out all over. While there were Eagles fans there, there were a LOT more of them back in 2007.

This new place was poorly built and I'm not thrilled with it but after 6 years I've accepted it. The people who wanted to default on their PSLs at this point have defaulted. If you took a 5 year payment plan you are paid up already.

The past 2-3 years I've seen most of the same people stay in a couple of rows around me. I pay $65 a seat to sit in the first row corner upper deck corner end zone on the aisle and have 3 seats. I have no desire to sit in the lower level because of how often the fans stand up down there. I spend most of Saturday preparing for Sunday's tailgate and wake up at 5:30 am to finish my preparations and head to the stadium. I don't have time to try to find a bargain and I won't find first row 3 seats on the aisle for under $65 a ticket at any spot in the stadium. I sat in the upper deck in the old stadium so while the view is not as good I have accepted it and 6 years later it doesn't bother me. If I did the Stubhub gig I'd be paying $70 a game for a yellow parking pass as well. Oh and at the home opener my row won the Bose blue tooth speakers $130-$150 value and the fact that we were all season ticket holders was part of the reason we were chosen.

Believe me Woody screwed up big time on this stadium but I still enjoy the tailgates and spending time with friends and family. Most of us stayed. Actually one group left and missed the tailgates so much they got their season tickets back.

No one was happy about the new stadium. Some of us accepted it and renewed our tickets and pay the bill each year, some of us dropped and just accepted it, some of us dropped and came to a message board and somehow complain on deaf ears.

20. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

to simply accept it is to say its ok, i like it when you fuck me over. please make sure you do it again in another 15 years. actually since i took it so easy this past time maybe you could throw a burlap condom on and see just how bad you can make it.

fuck that mess of accepting something that sucks. ill go ahead and keep on being pissed off that the team pretty much fucked everyone who had big enough balls to not just sit back and accept it.

luckily they mastered the parking lot, maybe thats why the parking passes are the only thing selling for over face value.

excuse my terse comments but being told to just accept something is bullshit and why those in power feel its ok to fuck you at every chance they get.

CBG and NYJA15 like this.