Geno out with broken jaw. Wow. IKE released after altercation.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by skoobz2001, Aug 11, 2015.

1. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

My point is that it is easy to walk away from a fight when you are in no condition to be fighting.

2. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Yes I have Instagram and I don't give a shit what he or anyone else posts on it. It's all shit they want you to hear. You have no idea what his gym rat bona fides are.

Let me ask you a question--were you impressed with his Instagram photo? It was fucking juvenile.

Except what you HOPE he is and not what he ACTUALLY is.

Look, he may be the biggest gym rat and video maven in the world.

Or he may not be.

None of us know.

_

3. rammagen

rammagen Well-Known Member

Geno was not the victim here and only a fool would believe this. look above his stupid choices led to this. If he was the victim he would have been sitting there and out of the lue he would have gotten his ass kicked. Nope he should have paid IK back at the beginning of camp not let it wait and fester. Crap how hard is it to pick up the phone call IK and say how much was the ticket and car and get his assistant to pay him back when it happened. that is what an adult does. IK is wrong for hitting him I am not defending that. But Geno is just as guilty as IK here.
    The only victims here are the fans that had to sit and watch his play the last two yrs.

FlaJet, 74 and James Hasty like this.
  4. Geno007

Geno007 Well-Known Member

I have to agree about Geno photo. No point in doing that.

5. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Exactly why "street rules" should be left in the hood.. Try telling that to all these alpha males fighting on these teams and you'll hear a chorus of crickets. $600 caused the possible end of one career, the derailment of the NYJ 2015 football season and the injury to a starting NFL Qb. Verry high price to pay for respect.

6. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

My favorite quote, "the loudest one in the room, is the weakest one in the room"

No need for Geno bring that attention to himself.

FlaJet likes this.
  7. Voyevoda117

Voyevoda117 Member

Gotta say...I'm kinda ok with this lol !

Either IK'y has knocked some sense into Geno and he'll be better for it ....or we'll possibly never have to suffer Geno again.

NYJalltheway likes this.
  8. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

And whatt aRe we?In the last three years the following has happend

Goodson caught with gun
    Kellen Winslow jerks off in a target parking lot while on peds
    IK smashes Genos face in over $600
    Sheldon Richardson gets suspended for weed then drives 140mph with a loaded gun and a 12 year old in the car
    Chris Johnson gets shot in a drive by days after being cut

Cman68 and James Hasty like this.
  9. wGENOvFANu

wGENOvFANu Active Member

This MSN article is so full of crap it isn't funny.

1st they say he'll be out for most of the season. Sorry, but even if he is out the full 10 weeks, he'll only miss what? 5 regular season games. How is that "most of the season"?

Then they say he wasn't separating himself from Fitzpatrick in practice, while every report out of training camp said he was.

And again they say it was not his job to lose, when even Bowles has said multiple times that it was.

CONN-JET.2.0.3. likes this.
  10. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Well you shouldn't be....I hate Geno as much as the next guy but I hate Fitzpatrick more

CONN-JET.2.0.3. likes this.
  11. NOVAJET

NOVAJET "2020 TGG Fantasy Football Champ"

I sympathize with Geno but I was wondering how this could happen any other way without pissing Marshall off. After watching a football life with Bmarsh I got that he has intense loyalty to his QB that he likes. Look how he acted when Denver got rid of Cutler. This way it's not the coaching staff making the change so he has noone to blame but IK.

12. Voyevoda117

Voyevoda117 Member

Eh...I'd rather pour bleach in my eyes than sit thru another campaign with Geno..

...but that's just me *shrugs*

FlaJet, 74, mgjetman22 and 1 other person like this.
  13. James Hasty

[​IMG]

Red Menace likes this.
  14. rammagen

rammagen Well-Known Member

this is my issue with Geno fans they choose to read what they want. A fan of the team wants the best for the team, not rosey everyday Geno is the best reporting . How about you take a look at the article and then compare it to others and see how he played, wait we wont have to watch/suffer him this yr. I am happy I don't have suffer through his bone head choices. Which leads us to this fight his bad choices in handling the issue lead to this fight. Not excusing IK what he did was wrong but Geno hopefully made his last bone head choice for this team.
    What should I expect with your screen name though...

FlaJet likes this.
  15. Faux machine

Faux machine Well-Known Member

This is why we can't have nice things.

NYJalltheway, FazeOne17, FJF and 3 others like this.
  16. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

so if coaches say it, teammates say it, & he shows visual evidence of it through videos.. why would you believe he's lying? that sounds like your just in denial that im making a valid point. we believe everything else we read on our team but that... there's no way that can be true.. somehow?

17. James Hasty

Pre-season is just that.

What we saw in the regular season games the last two years means a lot more than anything we have seen this year so far.

If practices and pre season games meant anything Matt Simms would have been starting for us the last couple years.

Geno was probably doing pretty good but until the games count it is hard to tell.

74 and june19 like this.
  18. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

So what exactly was said between these two before IK supposedly cold cocked him. Whatever Geno said it wasn't exactly "here's a check bro or let me give you some cash." And don't tell me that Geno doesn't have some money on him. And it wasn't polite either because it set the guy off into a rage. Again this is no leader when teammates want to punch out their starting Qb. It could kill his career here, too. Because this was the final year for him anyways unless there was an upgrade.

#698 pclfan, Aug 11, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
    Snatch Catch likes this.
  19. thankyourevis

thankyourevis Active Member

Well i dont think it matters now.. The team is not really supporting Geno as an innocent victim.. In fact revis and bowles are going out of their way to hang him out to dry. With how good the d will be this year and fitz is a servicable game manager.. I dont think you will ever see your gym rat take another snap for us. Geno is a fool... He got his lights punched out for 600 dollars.

FlaJet, june19 and James Hasty like this.
  20. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

If Enemkpali is a righty then it makes sense. Geno never sees or anticipates stuff coming from his blind side.

74 and Voyevoda117 like this.