Tom Brady suspended for four games Overturned!

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Yisman, May 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PickSix

PickSix Well-Known Member

You've had more than your fair share of outrageous posts, but even a moderate like myself is going to call BS on this one.

2. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

That's all poppycock... they were referring to Tom working his balls off as in his balls being nestled snugly under Tom's chin. The deflater is clearly when JM empties his balls all over Tom's face.

3. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

Dude, he's losing weight...chill.

4. Burning Elvii

Burning Elvii Well-Known Member

"Deflate and give that JKT !!!!" (Jacket)

"I'm not going to ESPN, ....yet" :)

"fuck Tom, Next one will be a Fucking Balloon"

lol easy to recite these facts

5. Burning Elvii

McNally Tom sucks...im going make that next ball a [expletive] balloon

Jastremski Talked to him last night. He actually brought you up and said you must have a lot of stress trying to get them done...

Jastremski I told him it was. He was right though...

Jastremski I checked some of the balls this morn... The refs [expletive] us...a few of then were at almost 16

Jastremski They didnt recheck then after they put air in them

McNally [expletive] tom ...16 is nothing...wait till next sunday

Jastremski:Omg! Spaz

On [Tuesday] October 21, 2014, McNally and Jastremski exchanged the following text messages:

McNally:Make sure you blow up the ball to look like a rugby ball so tom can get used to it before sunday

Jastremski:Omg

On [Thursday] October 23, 2014, three days before a Sunday game against the Chicago Bears, Jastremski and McNally exchanged the following messages:

Jastremski Can’t wait to give you your needle this week :)

McNally [Expletive] tom....make sure the pump is attached to the needle.....[expletive] watermelons coming

Jastremski So angry

McNally The only thing deflating sun..is his passing rating

The next day, [Friday] October 24, 2014, Jastremski and McNally exchanged the following messages:

Jastremski I have a big needle for u this week

McNally Better be surrounded by cash and newkicks....or its a rugby sunday

McNally [Expletive] tom

Jastremski Maybe u will have some nice size 11s in ur locker

McNally Tom must really be working your balls hard this week

On [Saturday] October 25, 2014, McNally and Jastremski exchanged the following messages:

Jastremski Size 11?

Jastremski 2 or 3X?

McNally Tom must really be on you

McNally 11 0r 11 half......2x unless its tight fitting

Jastremski Nah. Hasn’t even mentioned it, figured u should get something since he gives u nothing.

On [Wednesday] January 7, 2015, eleven days before the AFC Championship Game, McNally and Jastremski discussed how McNally would have a ‘big autograph day’ and receive items autographed by Brady the following weekend, before the playoff game against the Baltimore Ravens. McNally and Jastremski exchanged the following text messages:

McNally Remember to put a couple sweet pig skins ready for tom to sign

Jastremski U got it kid...big autograph day for you

McNally Nice throw some kicks in and make it real special

Jastremski It ur lucky. 11?

McNally 11 or 11 and half kid

On [Saturday] January 10, 2015, immediately prior to the game between the Patriots and the Ravens, in the Patriots equipment room with both Brady and Jastremski present, McNally received two footballs autographed by Brady and also had Brady autograph a game-worn Patriots jersey that McNally previously had obtained.

In addition to the messages described above, before the start of the 2014-15 season, McNally referred to himself as ‘the deflator’ and stated that he was ‘not going to espn……..yet.’ On May 9, 2014, McNally and Jastremski exchanged the following text messages:

McNally You working

Jastremski Yup

McNally Nice dude....jimmy needs some kicks....lets make a deal.....come on help the deflator

McNally Chill buddy im just [expletive] with you ....im not going to espn........yet

It's easy to grin when your ship comes in, and you got the stock market beat!!! But a man worth while is a man who can smile, when his shorts aren't too tight in the seat!!!

Antoni likes this.
  6. Gator

Gator Active Member

Having the same issue on PFT. They delete my posts no matter what I say. I don't curse...or do anything that would violate the TOS. What a bunch of punks.

Burning Elvii likes this.
  7. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

He drives an Infiniti?

That's fucked up.

8. Burning Elvii

It's all Florio

I made a comment last week about Kraft violating the 6.1 by law about criticizing the NFL........he removed it and then he made his own narrative piece on it earlier this week. Seems to me he is the largest troll on the internet outside the Pats fans.

What is also funny is his alias handles where he comments from.

9. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

:D lmao, but they did nothing wrong and are still suspended! I really hope that these 2 lackeys have to testify in court.

10. Burning Elvii

I am certain if Tom files defamation, they'll have no reason not to bring in these to guys and really get it on

11. Burning Elvii

Felger & Mazz def calling out Belichick for his know of the ball conditions. He controls everything on that team, like how long Madonna was going to perform at halftime.

THe ball drills with dirt and mud, he is not being forthcoming and it seems the league is letting him slide as to not be banned.

Love it..........at least they tell the local warpaint crews that their homerism is just redick

12. benhamean

benhamean Member

Seems like they were helping themselves to gear- 'kicks' and 'JKTs' and whatnot.

13. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

You want to see an internet troll, look in the mirror.

14. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

I see another mindless drone has joined the party. Which website or forum do you get your talking points from? So it is standard in federal cases to have everything unsealed? Please just admit now that you don't have a clue, that you took that line from someone else and you figured you could "look smart" by posting your knowledge of the federal courts.

And how does this in any way show that Wells wanted to see more than just the relevant texts? What was Wells going to gain by knowing what color pool cover was ordered?

JetsVilma28 likes this.
  15. benhamean

benhamean Member

The integrity clause applies to teams, not to individuals. Players are not provided with copies of this rule. Its all in the transcript.

16. Burning Elvii

I am only here to troll the pats trolls. Not the Jet fans.

You guys are seriously sad, your team has skated for 15 years.......Time for them to get moved to London

Go pack to your delusional patsfans, patplanet or pulpit wastelands of greatunwashedtude

17. Gator

Gator Active Member

Any Pats fan posting here is a straight-up troll

18. SteveGrogan

SteveGrogan Well-Known Member

Truth.

19. Steelers71

Steelers71 New Member

So which is it?

A. you think the Jets fans here need you to help them defend their own board.
    B. trolling is the only way you get your rocks off.

Has to be one of the two.

20. Belichick

Belichick Member

Antonio Cromartie:

"Honestly, I don't think he should be suspended," said Cromartie, who appeared Thursday on ESPN's First Take from the Jets' training camp.
    "[The Patriots] got fined. They got took away draft picks. The maximum fine, I think, is $25,000. In the rulebooks, there is no suspension in the rules. There's only a $25,000 fine. I don't see how you can try to lay the hammer down on someone when the rule states for itself there is no suspension, just a maximum fine of $25,000."

Who knew Cro would be more rational than the average Jets fan?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.