Vaping

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Faux machine, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Faux machine

Faux machine Well-Known Member

I quit smoking and switched over to a vaporizer about 3 months ago. Really liking it. Anybody else into this or had success quiting cigarettes this way?

2. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

I did it for a year before my lungs really started to bother me. I ended up going back to cigarettes and then quitting cold turkey. I don't trust whatever they put in the ejuice because it is completely unregulated, hopefully it didn't do more damage to my lungs than smoking had already done

3. roger

roger Active Member

Smoking is weak. Only idiots smoke.

4. pdxdrew

pdxdrew Well-Known Member

I feel the same way about golf.

Royal Tee likes this.
  5. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Which do you use?

6. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

I vape all the time. Haven't smoked analogs since 2009-2010 or somewhere around there. I use the Odyssey VV(http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co...ey-vv-electronic-cigarette-kit-2-product.html) from TotallyWicked as my main device. It's expensive but well worth it, great device imo.

I still get my liquid from Vapor4Life(http://www.vapor4life.com/). They have a great selection and the prices are great. My favorites are Margarita Bold and Banana Foster, and I've now tried over 100+ flavors.

EDIT: Forgot Sour Green Apple Bold.

#6 Antoni, Jun 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
  7. Faux machine

I have the eLeaf iStick 30 watt, Kanger pro and Gemini minitanks, a plume veil and a dark horse v2. I get most of my juice from the local shop and a friend who makes his own.

8. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Have you tried to taper off the nicotine? Coming off analogs, I started at 24mg and 36mg if I could find it, and eventually went down to 4mg. I just recently ordered a bunch 0f 0mg liquids, so we'll see how that goes.

9. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

Used to dip. Just quit cold turkey. Not sure how the e cig would help with quitting dip though.

10. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

In the end, you're still addicted to the nicotine which is hard to quit. Though how you get your fix differs a bit, I think the vaping would have helped in the short-term. I'm always hearing some ad on WFAN that's advertising a safe dipping alternative, though I'm sure it's the equivalent of me vaping 0mg liquid.

11. Faux machine

I'm doing 12-18mg depending on the coil ohms in my tanks and 3-4 mg in the drip tips. It's probably working out to approx the same daily intake sense I can't use the drip tips at work and when I'm at home I rock them pretty hard. Lemme know how you do when you get down to 0mg.

12. PhillyJet52

PhillyJet52 Member

I've been vaping since December. I'm running a 150 watt box mod and Legend is the liquid I use. Seems to be working as I have no cough,wheezing, or nasty phlegm. At first I didn't think I would like it but it does the trick. I still crave a cigarette here and there but the vape takes care of it.

Faux machine likes this.
  13. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Only stuff with high THC...

14. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

Hell yeah!! For concentrates (wax) I have a g pen and I also have an oil pen that you buy pre filled tanks for. So nice. Potent and discrete. Oh and I have a g pen pro for herbal. Also nice but does burn it a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Royal Tee likes this.