Dee Milliner @ Safety

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by J_P_5, May 2, 2015.

1. dr.velociraptor

dr.velociraptor Tired of BS

When did these flashes happen? I must've missed them in between him being burnt and benched over and over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. MikeSLTJ23

MikeSLTJ23 Well-Known Member

How the hell do you people forget the last two weeks of the 2013 season? He was actually the BEST DB in football those two weeks. He was dreadful every week before, but if those weren't flashes, then you don't know what flashes are. The last two games this guy was in pads he was the best player on the field. He gets hurt and everyone forgets what progress he made.

3. irishwhip03

irishwhip03 Well-Known Member

Doesnt matter where he plays if he can't stay on the field.

4. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Lot's of people doing drugs before posting on here. Don't understand the hate for Milliner.

5. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Oh goodie the anual let's move one of our corners to saftey thread.He doesn't have the size to be a saftey,Why do people on here think Corners can just move to saftey?like it doesn't matter who the corner is he can automatically play saftey.I played saftey in High School because I was to slow to play corner ...also played TE because I was to slow to be a WR

6. endydee

endydee Active Member

It's ridiculous some of the crap that gets posted on here. Milliner got hurt, and people shit on him. The guy was a good player in college, and showed signs of promise in his short time so far in the NFL. The pressure to fill Revis' shoes must have been immense to boot. I think he will prove to be a good player if he can stay healthy.

Also, I think Dexter McDougal has a chance to be a pleasant surprise, and make significant contributions to the success of this team. I was very disappointed he got hurt last year. I thought he looked good from what I saw of him in college.

7. J_P_5

J_P_5 Member

Tap talk

4jetfans likes this.
  8. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

Top hat talk

9. Jetsruby

Jetsruby Well-Known Member

Yes! Please! I've been lobbying for Dee Milliner as FS since last year. I really think he would succeed there.

10. 74

74 Well-Known Member

post in the Dee Milliner thread. This thread is about Deep Millinery and top hats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NYJalltheway likes this.
  11. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

They want to get this guy on the field that's for sure. There's a lot of Dbs on this team maybe too many if McD and Milliner are healthy. So probably Bowles will use a lot of guys at different spots kind of a mix and match secondary. So you could see Milliner playing at different spots. But to me he's the second most talented cornerback on the team.

12. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

LOL, 4th maybe.

13. 4jetfans

4jetfans Well-Known Member

Listen, Until this guy can prove to me he can stay on the field and not get hurt all the time I really have nothing to say.