Jets Select Jarvin Harrison

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DoubleDecker87, May 2, 2015.

1. wisewolf

wisewolf Active Member

not necessarily, our team has had positional competitions before that haven't turned out well :(

2. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

Between Winters, Aboushi, Dozier and Harrison, someone please step up. Not sure I can take Colon for another year.

ajax and 74 like this.
  3. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Not necessarily what? I'm not talking about talent pool. I'm talking about real competition.I never believed that mantra coming from our previous administration for years, across the entire roster. I see Bowles kickin' ass here and not being beholden to anybody who was here before.

4. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

Rex Ryan doesn't do positional competition, he just lies about doing it

Walt White likes this.
  5. Alexg

Alexg Member

Love the pick, low risk high reward . Kid either shows up like a professional or won't play more than 3 seasons in the NFL. Pick your route sweety, make hundreds of thousands (millions?)for showing up on time and working or make a wage like the rest of us and still have to show up on time.

RochesterJet likes this.
  6. Turbocharged23

Turbocharged23 Well-Known Member

I would add Dalton Freeman/ Wesley Johnson and take out Winters. I don't think Colon is on opening day roster

7. Geno007

Geno007 Well-Known Member

Surgery I agree. But why was he late to his pro day? Is what I want to know. There are fair more important things in life then football.

8. wisewolf

wisewolf Active Member

lol people projecting all sorts of stuff onto Bowles. I get it, you like him, but to say "he's kicking ass" and isn't "beholden to anybody" is just huffing and puffing. Competitions don't always work out, especially if the talent pool isn't there. Do we have 2 good starters in that group? I have no clue, fingers crossed, but competition isn't guaranteeing anything. it's not a magic bullet.

9. jerseyjay14

jerseyjay14 Well-Known Member

exactly.... pitting a bunch of scrubs vs eachother wont turn one of them into a star.

10. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Lol at your nonsense. It's fundamental football. Go back and get a basic understanding of the game, then advance yourself into a rudimentary understanding of how the sport is played and how rosters are developed in the NFL by coaches.

Then, come back and try your best to follow along. K?

Or, gtfoh with your trolling bullshit, lol