AMC's The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Mr Electric, May 11, 2010.

1. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

Yea it's hard to tell how much time they want you to think has passed but the difference in Carl's age is hard to pass off as just a growth spurt,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But the baby was born 3 seasons ago and they still carry her around in swaddling clothes and she can't even crawl yet

2. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

I was surprised but the WD wikia page has a timeline and they are at 545 days. Doesn't seem right since we see Carl age but reading down the time line it seems pretty accurate.

3. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

No spoilers.

Rick Grimes TOTALLY redeemed himself. Hated where he was last week and the leader is back.

Love Carol. Has totally grown on me. Top 3-4 character now.

Good episode, very nice finale.

_

4. roger

roger Active Member

I miss Shane.

Although, Rick has basically become Shane, so in a way he's still with us.

Who did Rick shoot at the end?

How did Gabriel rip the head off a walker without getting a single drop of blood on his clean white shirt?

What does Darrel have against bathing? Norman Reedus is on Talking Dead and it look likes he still hasn't bathed. Is that in his contract?

#1844 roger, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
    Poeman likes this.
  5. JStokes

Pete, the Ray Rice of Alexandria.

_

6. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Booty time for Rick...

Rick's a great character. Makes the show for me.

Liked Morgan entering the picture too, I like that actor...in time for the Wolves

7. AlmostNamedMyDogRevis

AlmostNamedMyDogRevis Active Member

That was in my opinion a somewhatbetter season than 3 and a WAY better season than 4, and I thought all of the subplots in Alexandria were some of the most intriguing so far. Last episode was solid, lot of questions unanswered though.

8. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Pete had it coming, nobody backs the death penalty until someone you love is murdered.

phubbadaman likes this.
  9. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Great episode, but not sure it felt like a finale. Now we have to wait until October. Damn.

phubbadaman likes this.
  10. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

With "Fear The Walking Dead'' coming it will be nice to not have the down time between seasons. Hopefully they make split seasons and put them in between TWD giving us year round zombie action.

Murrell2878 and FJF like this.
  11. JStokes

It was a different kind of finale. No cliffhanger, no main character surprisingly killed in the last 30 seconds.

My GF was just exorting the TV as we got closer and closer to the credits "just end, just END".

She wants everyone to be safe at all times :D

I think that episode gives fans a breather and fodder for trying to figure out what's coming next.

But I continue to be mystified with the abject stupidity exhibited. When the dude tells Father Dipshit to close the gate on his way in, he just turns around and walks away?!? Without him watching him engage the lock?

You would think that gate would be the most heavily monitored spot in the compound.

"Meh, just leave the gate hanging..."

_

12. southparkfanciz

southparkfanciz Active Member

Well the media definitely overhypyed this episode. It was a good episode, glad to see Morgan finally in the big picture of the show, and glad the wolves are here. But I just don't feel like this episode warranted a 90 minute run time compared to other ones. They're gonna have to make all the finales 90 minutes now because if they don't it'll look kinda stupid. Oh and Glenn's a bitch.

13. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Carol is now 0 for 2 on the Casseroles.

14. JDeacon

JDeacon Well-Known Member

This is why rick freaked the fuck out. The people there are careless and don't understand the world they are living in. Trusting a man you barely know with your life is foolish and it could have gotten multiple people killed if it weren't for rick.

I loved the finale. I feel like morgan is going to be an awesome character moving forward and a real plot focus.

Carol is now my third favorite character along with daryl and rick. Show is somehow getting better after a couple of very lame seasons. October is so far away....

dawinner127 and Murrell2878 like this.
  15. JStokes

Yup. She's passed by Michone who has fallen back a step.

_

16. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Rick laying down the law on the way things are going to be.

Awesome episode.

17. roger

roger Active Member

I think the 545-day timeline seems about right.

Obviously, you can't prevent a 10-year old actor from aging during a 5-season show, so I'll cut them a break there. It's better than finding a new 10-year old every season to play Carl. That would suck.

Heck, The Simpsons has been on for over 25 years and Bart is still 10. How realistic is that?

18. roger

roger Active Member

Michone just isn't the same sort of badass in a mall-cop uniform as she was in a sleeveless vest with a Samurai sword strapped to her back.

19. JStokes

Yeah, and not only isn't she a badass--she's actually become somewhat of a wimp. She didn't just chill out, she went completely on the other side of badass.

Too bad, she was one of my favorite characters for a while.

But it looked like at the end of the show that she may be back to her old self next season--putting the sword back on her back.

_

20. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

This was an excellent season. I loved where they were going. I cannot wait for the next season. I am really looking forward to the new Walking Dead - California season as well!