Investigators Sent to Jets Facility: Tampering

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Falco21, Mar 13, 2015.

1. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

You think they're really behind Bangor?

_

NCJetsfan likes this.
  2. SyracuseJet

SyracuseJet Well-Known Member

Well, I was referring to Altoona. But now that you mention it, 3rd city.

3. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Too much time for him to screw up more stuff. He needs to be out ASAP.

4. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

You're in the minority then. When the Devils were winning Cups, Devils fans couldn't stand the fact that the Rangers still got all of the attention. Devils fans would always talk about the Rangers and they couldn't stand it.

5. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

6. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

I choose to be in the minority. My fandom and the enjoyment I get out of my teams' victories is an internal thing.

I don't need to gloat on an opponents fan forum to relish my teams' success.

When the Jets win our SB the LAST place I'll spend even a nanosecond visiting will be Patsfags.com.

Going to another fan forum to gloat is a losers mentality.

So yeah, I'm glad I'm in the minority.

_

7. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

The only times I have ever been on a Patriots forum is when I am directed there from here to laugh at their stupidity. But to go to their forum, join, create a username, and post on it is insane. I would and could never do that. I don't give a shit anywhere near enough to want to do that. It's sad really

VaBchJet and FlaJet like this.
  8. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

I am a die hard Ranger fan (since 1957).Not living in the NYC and surrounding area I root for The isle's and the Devils if my Rangers are out. The only team in NY I could never root for is the Yankees (old Bklyn Dodger fan now Mets). I never go to other team fan sites to gloat or demean the team or it's fans.

9. johnnysd

johnnysd Well-Known Member

fixed :)

10. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

You're not. I was active on forums in early 2000s and made a point of staying away from Blueskirts' place. The cups were all proof needed, no reason to rub it in.

11. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Blueskirts?

12. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

I hope you're not implying that Blueskirts=rubbing in. It would be only if Rangers players were in fact wearing blue skirts.

13. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

I totally agree. Gloating is for insecure losers.

Now, what's this "Stanley Cup" thing you're talking about? ;)

14. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

Just another dumb ass name people use for nhl teams like the cryers, fishsticks, dead wings , debbies, la queens, etc, etc..
    fans just need to use names of teams they hate.

15. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

The end is near? Can anyone guess the outcome?
    http://nesn.com/2015/03/roger-goodell-thinks-deflategate-investigation-getting-near-the-end/

t’s been two months since the AFC Championship Game, which means it’s been two months since the beginning of DeflateGate. The NFL’s investigation into if the New England Patriots used deflated footballs during their blowout win over the Indianapolis Colts continues, and there’s no sign of it coming to an end any time soon. However, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell is hopeful the findings will be made available soon. “I think the most important thing is to get the right information, to get the facts and to get the truth,” Goodell said in an interview with The MMQB’s Peter King. “And not to make any judgments until you get that. We have been very careful on that. We followed the facts. We took the information. We determined that we should bring Ted Wells to further the investigation. We haven’t given him a timetable except to be thorough, be fair and get to the truth. When he’s completed his report, that will be made public as well as to all of us.” King then asked Goodell if he could provide any sort of specifics. “I haven’t spoken to (Wells) for several weeks,” Goodell said. “I think he’s getting near the end, but there’s no requirement when.” Goodell then was pressed as to whether two months was too long for the investigation. “Again, I think that if you’re going to be thorough, it takes time,” he explained to King. “You’re having to meet with a lot of people. I guess it’s always too long, because you want to get to that issue and deal with it. It’s important not to exert any pressure to short-circuit or do anything other than be fair and transparent.” One thing Goodell did say, though, was that he didn’t know anything about the Patriots’ reported use of deflated balls until after the AFC Championship Game. Some hypothesized that the NFL might have launched a sting operation against the Patriots with the hopes of catching them using deflated footballs, but if that’s the case, it would have been news to the commissioner. “Let’s just short circuit this a little bit. I’m not going to get into what we knew and when we knew it because that’s part of what he’s investigating,” Goodell said. “I can tell you that I was not personally aware of it until after the game.”

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2015/03/roger-goodell-thinks-deflategate-investigation-getting-near-the-end/

This idiot is a fcking retard and the cheaters will yet again pull the wool over his dumbazz eyes. He see's what he wants to see and ignores what is in HIS best intrest. jmho

16. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

I'm telling you!! The investigation will be fully completed about 3 minutes before the tip-off of NCAA finals; the announcement prompty within the next minute.

And re bolded.... Goodell is full and willing participant, nobody is pulling anything over his eyes. Don't believe it for a second

NCJetsfan likes this.
  17. Matt4776

Matt4776 Active Member

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Robert Kraft on Revis: "The fan in me wishes he was still with us." #nyj

That's tampering under Kraft's definition itself.

I will not be satisfied until the Patriots give us first round picks for each of the next three years.

chris5533 likes this.
  18. cbman13

cbman13 Well-Known Member

While nothing should come from this, anything is possible when the owner of the team who wanted the investigation is the same guy who is Godell's best friend.... That's the only reason we should be worried.....

19. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

Pats fans think Goodell hates the Patriots because he used to work for the Jets in.1981

20. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

which just serves to prove how delusional they are