Dolphins trade Wallace to Vikings for 5th

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Mar 13, 2015.

1. NotSatoshiNakamoto

2. FriendlyDolphin

I can't believe someone took that contract. Huge money saved and especially next year. It's a 13 mil cap hit! Where does that rank in WR money? Glad we got a much cheaper and younger option in Stills. And looks like Clay is resigning!

3. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

It's a good move for the phins...Wallace has sucked, maybe he changes it around. But overall good move.

4. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Bad move by the Vikings. Odd move really. Much rather have Brandon Marshall for a 5th.

5. Bills over Jets

Bills over Jets Well-Known Member

I honestly just can't make sense of any of the dolphins moves this offseason. Seriously, what the fuck are they doing? They had a good team last year and were a few pieces away. They have since dismantled everything. The Jets have surpassed them for #3 in the division IMO. They just traded their #1 receiver, who scored 10 tds and torched defenses last year (and for basically a bag of footballs), in order to keep a #2 tight end? Really? You have Cameron and Sims played really well down the stretch last year. Who is playing safety? Who is playing linebacker? Who is playing corner? Who is playing guard? Who is splitting time with Lamar Miller? Who is backing up Tannehil? But no, we'd rather have 13 tight ends. Wtf are they doing down there? Good lord.

6. FriendlyDolphin

You do realize Wallace basically quit on us last year and was fucking our cap with a huge Contract? (13 mil cap hit next year) We replaced wallace with much cheaper and younger with more potential option in Stills. So our WR core is Stills, Landry, Cameron and Clay. We are probably resigned delmas at safety, and we have the same players who played line backer last year so nobody was lost unless you are assuming cutting wheeler and ellerbe was a bad thing when they played like hot garbage and had huge contracts. Finnegan was shit at corner last year so he can easily be replaced by mccain or in the draft. Guard is still a weakness but not worse than last year. Thomas will probably back up Miller or williams. But we have the draft coming up so we will only get better. We haven't cut anything significant if anything adding by subtraction with big additions. Last draft we got a starting RT and WR as rookies along with depth. Let's see what this draft gets us. As far as the bills they still haven't done anything to fill the biggest void a NFL roster can have. A QB.

No one is giving us shit about this move on wallace.

irishwhip03 likes this.
  7. F.I.N.S

F.I.N.S Member

I was just asking the same question about the Bills with their quarterback, offensive line, and tight end posistions.

Charlie Kelly likes this.
  8. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Sounds good. Hopefully we won't be shopping Suh for a late rounder in 2 years lol

Axel3419 likes this.
  9. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

I'm just glad he's out of the division. I know he didn't light it up for the Phins but I don't want the potential to do so hanging around, I'm happier that they have Stills now

10. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

That sucks for Bridgewater, he didn't need to have a clown like this yelling for the ball.

11. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

I don't know what's worse for him. Wallace or a guy like Patterson who didn't seem to want the ball last year.

_

12. NotSatoshiNakamoto

It doesn't matter because top 5 in yards against.

13. Testaverde

Testaverde Active Member

I heard a rumor that your team is about to pay that #2 TE 9 million per year. That would be insane if true.

14. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

This has got to be Joe Philbins last year,He is just uninspiring to me.....very ordinary coach nothing special about him

xxedge72x likes this.
  15. MiamiDolphin

MiamiDolphin Active Member

Good riddance. He's a locker room cancer who never lived up to his contract. I can't believe the Vikings wanted that contract. The guy used to complain about his touches even when the Dolphins won the game.

16. lagogo

lagogo New Member

yes. good move for the Dolphins.

17. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

Your 2 months late to the thread lol