Bring Back Fireman Ed

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by fireidzik_billboard, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geno007

Geno007 Well-Known Member

Wow a man gets ban because he started a petition to bring back Fireman Ed? I don't get that one.

Ralebird and Aewhistory like this.
  2. Charlie Kelly

Charlie Kelly Well-Known Member

You don't get very much actually

3. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

I had my fights with FireIdzik and think he's a moron and told him so. This is a free board where you can pretty much say whatever you want. And use the language you want to which makes it fun. I don't know the specifics of why he was banned and there probably was a good reason not just that he's an objectionable jerkoff. He has a right to his opinion even though he's an idiot. As for Ed, I don't miss his act at all.

Aewhistory likes this.
  4. Geno007

I do know this I thought this was a message board where people are suppose to be allowed to speak there opinion. Then again maybe I'm wrong about that also.

Ralebird and Aewhistory like this.
  5. Charlie Kelly

Yeah you're correct although you put no effort into clearly stating your opinions so maybe people don't understand your posts. I can guarantee that I have read many of yours that didn't make any logical sense and didn't even sound like the opinion of an actual person.

And I'm sure I'm right

6. Geno007

Stop reading my post... Hell hit the ignore button.

7. Unhappyjetsfan

Unhappyjetsfan Well-Known Member

His ban is likely because when people pushed back he started attacking the fanbase and the forum users. At that point, it becomes trolling unless you have a specific issue and explain it explicitly.

8. Charlie Kelly

Come on, guy, you have posted on here a lot. I am not the best when it comes to grammar and spelling and punctuation mainly out of laziness but you have to have learned something by reading the communications on these boards by now

9. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

It makes them look bad inside the stadium. Totally different. The billboards made Jets fans look bad in front of everyone, and acted as if they were speaking for the entire Jets fan base.

10. Dunnie

Dunnie Member

I really don't know what is so hard to understand! The J E T S chant worked because it was a grass roots home grown phenomena ... Once you try to organize it or put corporate sponsorship behind something like that , it's doomed to failure.

Bringing him back WILL NOT be successful. Do I miss the amazing chant of the past ?? Absolutely ? Can we force its return ... No way in hell ...

The Chant became the football fan equivalent of post godfather Pacino ... A parody of itself.

The crowd that can afford the good seats in the new stadium are imports from Wall Street's corporate culture ... More interested in the texture of their Silian Rail Bone colored business cards than the product on the field.

I'm afraid that until the masses take over those champaign and caviar filled seats ... There will be no home field advantage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Walt White likes this.
  11. Charlie Kelly

I would never have known what Silian Rail was if it wasn't for American Psycho

12. Matt X

Matt X Member

We just killed it in FA, and you care about fireman Ed ??? huh??

13. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

Probably because you don't realize that it goes a lot further than just a petition to bring back Fireman Ed. he's an egomaniac who comes here only to promote himself. If somebody came and posted a link to their blog because they want viewers, the link would be removed and the person would be banned. Especially when they don't provide anything to any thread other than ones they create about themselves.

Good riddance to this loser.

14. Geno007

Really? So when fights break out in any other stadium or stabbings that doesn't make that fan base look bad?

15. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

Of course it does

16. SoulFood

SoulFood Active Member

Let's stop talking about this jabroni. I didn't want him banned because I wanted to run him out of here myself, but in the end it doesn't matter. He's history.

17. DaftGreen

DaftGreen Member

Please no! I wish he would finally crawl under a rock for good.

18. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

19. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

I think anyone who says "there is no home field advantage" has never been to a game. The games I have been to, at the new stadium, the stadium is usually rocking. People get up on defense and the place is pretty freaking loud.

Love the Venetian blinds lol

20. DanR

DanR Active Member

Well since I've never been to a Jet game, nor ever plan to, I really don't care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.