Connor Hughes: Jets Officially Agree to Bring Cro Back

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Falco21, Mar 10, 2015.

1. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

Yea screw anyone who has a different opinion than you.

2. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

No, just your moronic posts. You shit on every move this organization makes and talk as if you know so much more than the actual men who hold these jobs. I screw people that make claims just to get attention and whine endlessly. You have literally been crying since yesterday about everything.

3. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

Might wanna read through your post before submitting, I'll let you read through and figure out why.

Again, we've come to the point in the discussion where we uncover that you lack the ability to read. Loved the Skrine signing, went to bat for the Carpenter signing, fine with Powell as long as it doesn't mean we stand pat, down with the Marshall trade (but I'll spare you that embarrassment), and shit if you wanna trace it back, I was on board with Mac and Bowles. Yet, you say I've whined about everything. Fundamental reading and comprehension...

So what is it that you're whining about? The fact that I'm not a fan of disregarding the future to celebrate the present? Again, people that share your mindset get fired because of it. And it's alarming that you don't pick up on it considering we witnessed it firsthand.

Am I crying about everything? Or can you just not mentally handle someone having a different opinion?

4. NotSatoshiNakamoto

5. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

NotSatoshiNakamoto likes this.
  6. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I understand the joke and by itself it is funny but that clip is from the closest we have been to a SB since SB III so it still stings.

7. PulseJet

PulseJet Well-Known Member

Love that. Funny thing is, the Jets are bringing back together the defense that Rex loved.... that he helped create. But they didnt bring back Rex. I think they realize he knew how to bring the pieces together but he wasn't able to grow as a coach and bring them the championship.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  8. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

He got a raw deal. He was asked to win games with a slapdick roster. He needed Revis and Cro to win games and they shipped them out and said win games.

I'm not happy with how it ended. Fuck Idzik.

legler82, BacktoQueens and greenbeanz like this.
  9. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

i have no problem moving on, but he 10000% got a raw deal. you cant give a guy the roster he was given last year and expect him to have a shot at keeping his job.

legler82 and IIMeanDeanII like this.
  10. NYJets17

NYJets17 Well-Known Member

Cro....come home

11. PulseJet

PulseJet Well-Known Member

Yeah but it was a great test of whether Rex could coach a team up and have the team rally around him. It looked like he could in 2013 but the team just imploded on him. Thats on the coach.

12. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Yeah, looking at that GIF bothers me a lot. I am still not over that loss.

13. FlightBoys

FlightBoys Member

Seems as though this is almost a done deal.. looking to be about 6Mil per.. I support the signing, bring him home !

14. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

Nobody shipped out your beloved Cro. He played poorly in 2013 and didn't deserve to be re-signed. He played well under Bowles last season due to health and better coaching. As for Revis again imo that was on the owner.

legler82 likes this.
  15. Umphpool

Umphpool Well-Known Member

where do you see that?

16. FlightBoys

FlightBoys Member

Numerous twitter reports and nfl.com, its clearly not official yet but it seems as though it will be.

17. JoeyStylez

JoeyStylez Banned

Only Jets fans would talk about trading or cutting Milliner after only 2 seasons. Patience not a strong suit, I guess. Of course that is a completely idiotic idea. You keep him and Dex and let them play and grow. Bowles uses a lot of CS's so they'll get plenty of reps.

And can we stop crying about the QB position? There are no franchise QB's available in FA. So unless the Saints go nuclear and put Brees on the trade block, they only way to get an elite/franchise QB is through the draft. Mariotta or Winston is there? Take him. In the meanwhile you shore up other areas of the team.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  18. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Rex will never get it that HE was the root of most of the problems with the Jets. He was inflexible, incapable or unwilling to grow and change, many of his ideas were stupid, and he was all mouth and not good at all at backing up his mouth. He is a clueless dumbass, and I'll bet he's fired in Buffalo within 2-3 seasons.

#178 NCJetsfan, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
    PulseJet likes this.
  19. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Please. Rex WAS the problem with the Jets. Wake up and smell the coffee. He deserved to be fired at least one year and maybe two years before he actually was. He was an awful HC. Totally clueless.

20. JoeyStylez

JoeyStylez Banned

I would love to see your wonderful proposition as to how the Jets should have gone about FA. Thrill me with your accumen.