I win

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by steve stone, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Steve, I think it would be mutually beneficial for both parties (TGG and Steve Stone) to go our separate ways.
    We are simply not entertained.

Have you visited a MTV forum or troll IMDB pages of music celebrities? Those message boards are filled with overwhelmingly positive reactions.

2. steve stone

steve stone Member

[QUOTE[​IMG]="Charlie Kelly, post: 3191709, member: 20523"]You aren't really inviting a quality response with your posts, you reap what you sow, which in this case is troll responses[/QUOTE]

Fair point. But if you had the responses to my last three threads you would realize that I came with an open mind, including taking some poignant critic, until you start to see the high school message boarders come out...then its fair game.

3. steve stone

steve stone Member

[QUOTE[​IMG]="Poeman, post: 3191713, member: 5296"]Steve, I think it would be mutually beneficial for both parties (TGG and Steve Stone) to go our separate ways.
    We are simply not entertained.

Have you visited a MTV forum or troll IMDB pages of music celebrities? Those message boards are filled with overwhelmingly positive reactions.[/QUOTE]
    I don’t really get your point about th emtv message boards. Are you surprised that 16 year olds flock to there to bestow glory on Justin Bieber or whoever? I don’t get it. There are also message boards I have posted my songs that have been overwhelmingly positive. Id be happy to give you a link if you want.
    As for this site being entertained well I disagree. They are entertained. There are certain people who simply need to behave in certain way on message boards. I see plenty of interaction on my threads of the napopeon complex insuecure my social life is a message board variety.

4. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Are you a NY Jets fan?

5. steve stone

steve stone Member

[QUOTE[​IMG]="Poeman, post: 3191724, member: 5296"]Are you a NY Jets fan?[/QUOTE]
    No, I am not. But I have been posting my songs on BBI for years and they get overhwlemingly positive reviews. SO, I got bored of using that medium to get meaningful evlaution of my songs and I turned here and met a click of people hitherto unprecendeted in my short history.

6. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

I bet you feel cool for dropping words like hitherto...But then forget to spell-check common words in the English vocabulary that makes this all a bit more hilarious

7. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Steve you made a mistake move on

8. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

The first round flunkers they make fun of on American Idol sound better.

10. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

You are a joke....btw..you can just become a fan on a certain date. Not how it works.[/QUOTE]
    Learn hot to fucking quote.

NYJalltheway likes this.
  11. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

Learn hot to fucking quote.[/QUOTE]

It's a moot point now!!

Faux machine likes this.
  12. Faux machine

Faux machine Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

13. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Shut the fuck up. All of you. Steve Stone is the songbird of our generation. He has the voice of an angel. What do you have? Nothing! So stfu and bask in the glory of the songbird.

joe likes this.
  14. joe

joe Well-Known Member

"Robert Johnson's soul has died?" Says who, Robert Johnson's soul? Johnson's soul is not dead. What the hell's wrong with you?

Post your lyrics so they can be read (i.e., is this song really as "lyrically tight" as you claim?).

Why did you post a song with the title 'Forever True' yet felt compelled to provocatively title the thread "I win?" Right off the bat you came off as trying to pick a fight.

Post your "everything in music-land is watered down, insincere and bland, and so sez I 'cause I'm the man!" lyrics.

Lastly: I asked some legitimate, music-based questions in the "Call Saul" thread about your soon-to-be-released 'record' and was waiting for an answer. Instead it appears you're convenienly ignoring them under the guise of a troll fight (with others). I would think you would have the courtesy to see fit to "multi-tasking" your way to a response. Thank you.

Oh, and you should post the lyrics to this song.

#34 joe, Feb 9, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
  15. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Oh yeah?

We have movies.

And TV!!

_

16. joe

joe Well-Known Member