Guess who said it "We're probably the best 3-12 in NFL History"

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NYJets17, Dec 21, 2014.

1. BomberJet

BomberJet Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with Pryor's comment, cut him some slack...he's just a kid learning the game. He'll live up to his draft status once he's able to play his regular position.

Axel3419 likes this.
  2. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

he deleted all of his social media early in the season

3. Jets4eva9011

Jets4eva9011 Well-Known Member

Exactly.

4. Jets4eva9011

Jets4eva9011 Well-Known Member

Btw, I thought it was Rex Ryan that had said this, lol.

5. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

And probably still run circles around anyone who thought there was a good reason to make such a post.

6. Innocenti

Innocenti Active Member

4-11?

TwoHeadedMonster and Jets69 like this.
  7. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

The NYJ fans are terrible.

Stop being a bunch of negative nancies, positive breeds positive things. This is a fact of life . This fact of life makes your life better if you are willing to apply it to your life.

Clearly a lot of your lives suck. Only you can fix it.

Its like most of you think the Jets should just talk a ton of shit amongst each other, point the finger at one another, hate the world, have little to no confidence.

What would any of that accomplish?

Wake up people, life isn't that fucking bad unless you allow it to be.

Its unreal.

Let's get mad at a guy for building up his team and staying proud of his team and his teammates abilities despite a shit record.

Same Old Jets Fans. SMH

LAJet likes this.
  8. Pocket Jet

Pocket Jet Well-Known Member

They didn't get out of high school, their diplomas, a piece of paper, simply said they did.

TwoHeadedMonster likes this.
  9. Pocket Jet

Life is not bad for me, so with that thought in mind, go fuck yourself. Wow - now after that positive statement, I feel a hell of a lot better.

JetsNation06 likes this.
  10. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

So much better to talk a bunch of bullshit and destroy what little credibility you have left. Of course we're the best 3-12 team which means nothing. Geno thinks he's playing at a Pro Bowl level. Milliner thinks he's the best DB in football and Pace thought this team had the best D in the game. How hard is it to compile a 3-12 record with the best D in the NFL with your QB playing at a Pro Bowl level every now and then???

Perhaps those SOJF's have a easier time with dealing with the reality of the situation than both the team AND its Neo Jet Fans who can't. Positive thinking doesn't always produce positive results. If that were the case, everyone would hit the MegaMillions twice a week. Its hard to respect and believe in a team that rarely if ever backs up its talk. They were talking shit before playing a single game and all that positive thinking netted a 3-12 season.

Win first.. Then talk shit. Prove it on the field and not in the headlines. Until they understand that, this team will always suffer a credibility gap except with the neoFans that accept and reach for anything.

Pocket Jet likes this.
  11. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

If you think this 3-12 team is great kid just wait until you see the 3-12 team you are on next year.

12. geomon

geomon Well-Known Member

Maybe we can make a Lombardi trophy from aluminum foil and empty beer cans. Can't have our guys thinking they're losers and destroy their fragile minds.

Pocket Jet and JetsNation06 like this.
  13. PennyRoyal10

PennyRoyal10 Well-Known Member

But they'll still know who engineered the Butt-fumble...

FJF and Ben Had like this.
  14. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

The only thing worst than our record is the petty, obtuse and myoptic view of many of the Jets fans.
    Apparently it doesn't take much to ruffle and anger a simple mind.

15. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I hate fakes. Always have, always will. This team talked shit before the season started and wound up 3 and 12 when it was time to back up the talk. This team just doesn't walk the walk and it smells fake because until they do, it is what it is.. FAKE!

Since I'm a Jet Fan, I have to live with this nonsense but I absolutely refuse to eat a steaming pile of shit and convince myself they're brownies. I have the right to be mad because I'm a fan and still give a shit. God knows why but I always hope this team finally gets it and lets their play do the talking. While they're at it, maybe even win someplace other than the back pages of the local media.

We're two very different kinds of Fans evidently. One kind demands results while the other takes whatever comes their way with a smile since that's being a "true fan".

You can talk all the shit you want, but you'd better back it up ON THE FIELD or else its just bullshit. This franchise has enough of a credibility problem as it is.. 3-12 with a Qb that has played at a Pro Bowl level, a DB that's the best in the game according to him and the best D in the league? Really?

WTF does being "the best 3-12 team in NFL history" even mean? Delusional nonsense is what it is.

I said it before and I'll say it again.. Yo Jets? Just shut up and let your game do the talking.Win first, then talk shit. Not the other way around.

#55 Cman68, Dec 24, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
    geomon likes this.
  16. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

Ok....just stop already with the "...they ARE better than a 3-12 team...." No, they are not. They are 3-12. 3-12 is 3-12....period. They are not "better than that" or their record would be better than that. The thing that really pisses me off about statements like this coming from the players, is that they are finding a way to accept their shitty play, and that is precisely what ALL losers do - and that's why they (losers) never get better. Fuck that....3-12 is 3-12. You suck. Now DO SOMETHING about it !

17. jcass10

jcass10 Well-Known Member

Who cares what some guy says in an interview? He thinks they're the best 3-12 team ever, so what?

I know they're not, but if that mentality helps Pryor play even a little bit better, I could care less what he says

FJF likes this.
  18. Pocket Jet

ahhh the simple mind. That's it.

19. Duk Dodgers

Duk Dodgers Active Member

Well, we pay him to play football not rocket science. I laughed when I saw the picture of him sleeping. Nothing major here.

20. Snoopdogg

Snoopdogg Active Member

Pryor is not being positive, he is being borderline delusional.

Actually, yes, we should get mad. A team with a shit record and a top 5 draft pick next year doesn't have much to be proud about. Did he say "we didn't play well, but people worked hard and I'm proud of their effort?". No, according to him they actually played very well but just didn't get the breaks in 8 games. Is there any accountability here? Any view of "we need to work harder, play better, coach better"? No, it's "We're great. We just had bad luck. Next year, doing the same stuff we're doing now we will be 11-4". And _that_ is why they are the Same Old Jets.