Lol we are a joke...Jets coaching staff trolling too

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Poeman, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Its 3rd Down and 10 on our 10 yard line...Let Geno pass, is he not a quarterback?

Let him play his way in, I mean I don't think he is the answer but honestly if you think running the ball ALL GAME literally Geno threw 8 passes tonight before the final 2 minutes of the game is a recipe for a win then please pass whatever you are puffing.

rammagen likes this.
  2. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Yes and we could easily lose out on the top qbs winning meaningless games like this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

3. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

Rex says great coaching job by Marty. And bragged about the 200 plus yards on the ground. He didn't say all that yardage was in the first half. And that Miami adjusted to the run. We lost the game because of bad coaching.

#23 pclfan, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
    CaneJet, FJF and BakerMaker like this.
  4. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

Rex would love that since he's not going to be employed by the Jets.

5. dmw

dmw Well-Known Member

I have a feeling Jets dysfunction is about to break out into public in a big way. That game strategy was F---ED up.

LIJetsFan and freemantoon like this.
  6. PolygamyWinsChampionships

PolygamyWinsChampionships Well-Known Member

Miami's run D is putrid. The Jets QB and pass pro are putrid. There is no good recipe to win, though running gives you a half assed shot. But since winning is the worst thing that can happen to the team, I'm thrilled the brilliant gameplan didn't work out.

7. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

lol the media's grilling Rex on the gameplan and about how it shows they have no faith in the QB. Of course he's denying it babbling that we're only trying to win the game, it has nothing to do with having no faith in the QB, we have faith in all our QB's.

8. BookEndTackles 72&79

The horrifying part of this is that there are STILL 4 games to play.

9. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Rex said Special Teams was the big difference tonight, that was the only area they outplayed us.

[​IMG]

10. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

OK...that last line I will buy your theory then...because if they did this just to lose..and not let Geno throw the ball I mean....WHAT THE HELL ARE WE STARTING HIM FOR?

If we are playing to win the game? Geno? Lol...I mean..listening to Rex..someone just asked him "shouldnt all those rushing yards set up play action?

Now here the problem with Rex...I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HIS ANSWER WAS...I didnt understand it.

11. rammagen

rammagen Well-Known Member

Are you drunk? Seriously brilliant game plan, if you are serious may I suggest you put the bottle down

Poeman, 94Abraham and BakerMaker like this.
  12. SienaSaints

SienaSaints Well-Known Member

Why are people questioning things here? It was obvious that Rex was being spiteful of something. Idzik for making him play Geno, Idzik for giving him a shit roster, Idzik for changing his offense from ground and pound., the media. Don't know what it was but it was blatantly something.

Longsuffering88 likes this.
  13. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Just saw the statline...NY Jets had 49 total yards on Passing.

[​IMG]

Red Menace likes this.
  14. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

It doesn't matter is a Run D is putrid or not, you continue to keep doing something for over 90% of the game, they will catch on and stack men up front.

Its on the Jets to counter that and the Jets didn't want to give a chance for that. Gruden said it perfectly, we just treated a guy picked up less than a week ago like he was Darrelle Revis.

This goes back to the dumbass move by Rex to not call a timeout before the 1st half. Yeah lets not give our big kick returner a chance or see if Miami pooches the kick to take us to say the 30 or not and just try for ONE SHOT. ONE SHOT ON 1ST DOWN WITH TWO TIMEOUTS. IF IT DOESN'T WORK, then just take a god damn knee. If Geno doesn't like what he sees, just go down and head into the half. BUT TAKE THE FUCKING SHOT rather than let Miami run the clock down. Fuck.

But take the fucking shot Rex for fuck sakes. Your 2-9, you got Decker and Harvin, put a fucking 5 WR set and just try for a damn throw. You aren't going to earn shit if you don't try.

15. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

We are a special kind of suck, that's for sure.

16. Voyevoda117

Voyevoda117 Member

Trolling? Nope, they'd fail at that too

17. PolygamyWinsChampionships

PolygamyWinsChampionships Well-Known Member

Idzik and Woody want to start Geno to see if there's an off chance he can turn into a franchise QB in the last 5 games after being the worst QB in NFL history for the first five. So they say, "start him Rex."

Rex knows he's fired. He also knows Geno is the worst QB ever and he wants to win the last 5 in a row to maybe save his job even though that too is completely impossible. So he starts Geno because he has to and runs the ball 50 times to give himself a one in a billion chance of keeping his job. Throwing with Geno would've given himself a one in five billion chance of keeping his job. So like I said, best piece of coaching I've seen from Rex in a couple years and luckily it failed anyway.

rohirrim665 likes this.
  18. jaywayne12

19. rammagen

rammagen Well-Known Member

huh? I think we agree but I can't tell

20. jaywayne12

Jesus Chr.....I cant believe Im going to say this...but I see your incredibly..warped....Jet like....sick....should be strapped down...thinking. I think you are totally correct on so many levels...and that makes me very sad to be an AGING Jet fan.

I cant argue with hardly any of this. Nice points..and Im dead serious.