17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Got face value for my 2 tickets and 2 parking passes for the Steeler game. Will be going to the other 2.

2. no psls

no psls Banned

You are part of the problem. Selling to Steeler fans .

3. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Yes, there will be 40,002 Steeler fans there instead of 40k. After 34 years, I don't need to apologize for ANYTHING I DO REGARDING THIS SHIT ASS ORGANIZATION. GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alleycat9 likes this.
  4. no psls

no psls Banned

Everyone who sells to opposing fans says that my 2 or 3 seats won't make a difference . BULLSHIT !! Especially , when there are 20,000 of you .

5. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

lol

to be fair, if sec314 doesn't then woody will

alleycat9 likes this.
  6. DaftGreen

DaftGreen Member

All the NY teams always have an influx of visiting fans not just us. You have transplants from all over living here not to mention the people that are here on vacation. Mix in our shoddy record and it's a recipe for disaster.

Honestly I hate the "Local" Steelers fans. You know the ones that live in NY/NJ area, have been here their whole lives and you know damn well would never go to a rust belt dump like Pittsburgh but will wave those stupid towels like their lives depend on it. There were too damn many of them in the stands at their appearance last season and Im sure this seasons game will be no different.

I do hope people attend the 12/1 MNF game against the Dolphins though. I would like to see Wayne Chrebet get a nice hand from some real fans and not a dull golf clap amongst shades of teal and orange.

7. no psls

no psls Banned

There will be at least 30% fish fans at the Monday night game .

8. max

max Active Member

30% fish fans, 30% jet fans, 40% empty seats. Tickets on stubhub are going for $21 fucking dollars.

9. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Wow I have not looked at prices in a few days,,,,,,,,,just looked now,,,,,at seasons start this would ave been amazing

10. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I have always been critical of jet fans selling seats to opposing fans except the 2nd year of Kotite. In 34 years, if I could not go, I either ate them, gave my ticket to one of the season tic holders or to a jet fan that wanted to go. I did list my tics on stubhub this time and could care less who bought them but wound up selling them to a friend of a friend and he's a Steeler fan and his buddy is a Jet fan. Anyway, at this point, I will do whatever I can to get some $'s back because I deserve it for all the money i have spent over the years. I always thought when you don't vote its a vote against the system. Not going and either having empty seat or opposing fan says more then going and booing at least in Woody world. Douche bag is going to be totally embarrassed when there are 50K Steeler fans, that's my guess. And I sold my pair plus parking for a total of $300. Will be doing leaves till 3pm and then turn on Red Zone. I plan on going to the rest of the games

11. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Hi sec314

I am glad you could sell your tix for $300. Nothing wrong with trying to save some money. Especially if your team is down 1-8. I got tickets for Miami and Patriots games. I will give Miami tix to my neighbors and stay home. Planning to attend Patriots game as it is the last game of the season.

12. no psls

no psls Banned

Benedict Arnold . Suffer with the rest of us .

13. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Man over board, man over board man over board. No, that's Sec314 in a row boat paddling to his family room. Yeap boys, I am 55 years old and 34 years worth of games. This man is getting smarter in his old age, I am not suffering when it can be avoided. Nowadays, when we suck like this, I don't watch pre-game, post game, during the week, sports shows on TV, no radio or newspapers. Come Monday its Stern and music all week. I deleted all my Jet podcasts also. Why do this to myself. I still watch football Thur, Sunday and Monday but all the other noise. Nope ain't gonna do it. I don't have time anymore for this shit, going and or watching is enough suffering and bagging a game or 2 during this stench is the best way to deal with it. I hope we win and you guys that go can mock a Steeler fan for losing to a shit team. I did my time every freaking game no matter what. I will be watching the game on my small 36 inch with the redzone on the 60 inch eating my day away. See you for Miami!!!!

#18693 sec314, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
  14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Ok here we go boys and girls,,,,,just looked at tickets for this weeks game against Pitt and ticket price$ have dropped and there are many ( not oceans yet but many ) $eat$ available .

alleycat9 likes this.
  15. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

For this game I only care about how many sold. Late last week there was almost 7,000 tickets on stubhub, right now 2,000 so Steeler fans are eating them up. Wave your yellow towel right at Woody's box you SOB's. This is better then empty seats. Wake up docuhe bag because after a year like this even the PSL owners are going carry on. Watch how many refuse to pay remaining $'s on PSL and see how many people drop out of Upper deck all together. I am afraid he's going to look for a splash and hire Cowher that idiot who said last night and I quote " Andy Dalton is championship quarterback" This is not someone I want running my team. If they hire Schiano I AM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. GordonGecko

There's not going to be any big bargains for this week's game. There are too many Steeler fans in the area and who are coming from Pittsburgh that they'll buy up anything cheap. The Miami game though is going to be a total clusterfuck. Tickets are already under $20 with 14000 seats listed on stubhub alone

alleycat9 likes this.
  17. JetsSec337Lot13B

As of 11:40 pm only 429 tickets left and $126 get in price. I'm shocked. Dolphins game $18.62 get in price. With that all in pricing on stubhub I am guessing it can't go much lower for that game lol.

18. grumpynyjetsfaninME

I did see tickets for the fins game as low 17.50.. i almost bought them.

19. GordonGecko

They've been widely available for as low as $15. Why pay $15 for nosebleeds when you can get lowers on game day for $10

alleycat9 likes this.
  20. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

Francesa says the Jets have a weak fanbase and a lot of the ticketholders are Giants fans who couldn't get tickets

He also said the Raiders and Dolphins have more of a national following than the Steelers

lol