We have no homeland

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by 74, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

That didn't take long

2. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

Thats true i see what your saying. Woody ran the modern day jets fans out of town for a quick penny. I see a lot of people tailgating when i go now.. but i understand what your saying.

3. Jets Esq.

Jets Esq. Guest

Well, it's based on counties- the uninhibited areas are all part of inhabited counties.

4. joe

joe Well-Known Member

5. Quinnenthebeast

Quinnenthebeast Well-Known Member

I honestly couldn't give two shits what the map looks like. The only reason it looks like that is because we're in the only area that has two teams from the same exact location. Only true fans know from the pain of loss and the trolls who like to kick us when we're down, how good a Super Bowl win will be.

6. Ben Had

Ben Had Active Member

I'd like to see it by country. When I was in NY City every cab driver was a Jet fan. I would guess a big following in the middle east.:)

7. Kentucky Jet

Kentucky Jet Active Member

I live in Florida and strongly disagree with you. In the Ormond Beach area there are many real JETS fans. Orlando has huge fan club of real Jets fans too. I want to also add that LI, QUEENS as well as BROOKLYN are considered Jets country. Screw Facebook if they did not know that or take time to research it!

8. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Well some pockets of the Middle East do have Oday Aboushi fan clubs; kinda like the Jet 'buzz' that Mex-Mark Sanchez generated in So. California while he was here.

Along with that though, it's been reported that ISIS are wild-eyed fans of Florida State (by way of Jameis Winston) given their 'fraternal' habits of rape and robbery......mwah

;)

#68 joe, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
    Ben Had likes this.