Airing out my thoughts...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JMillertime34, Oct 2, 2006.

1. JMillertime34

JMillertime34 New Member

...I love how on Ch. 4 after the game, this was the "game of the day", but what do they talk about? They talk about how the colts had a bad game, not one damn word about the Jets.....is it me or does cimini hate the Jets now. If you read his paper today in the paper, you would think that we lost a playoff game and that mangini was herm edwards. He was talking about how Brick and Mangini were responsible for this loss and how that endzone try meant everything...look, these are NOT the same old Jets so just stop with that because if we scored then you all would be singin a different tune probably something like "wow, herm wouldv'e never done this", so just save it. It was the right call, you have to put up points to win, obviously we saw yesterday, a field goal is not enough against this team because they scroe td's...all in all Jets shoulda won but they could be 6-2 after this going into the bye...they got Jacksonville who they should beat in my opinion the games against Miami, Detroit and Cleveland so keep your heads up...

2. M00CHNESS

M00CHNESS Member

Good post. people keep ragging on the Jets, but they look hungry. They simply lack the expierence right now to be a total package. All in all as of today i am satisfied with the Jets losing the games they lost as nail biters, versus blowouts. These guys simply don't give up and it's a pleasure to watch them this season.

3. FITM

FITM 2006 TGG.com Best Photoshop Artist Award Winner

5-3 or 6-2 sounds about right. Jacksonville should be our only possible problem.

4. JMillertime34

JMillertime34 New Member

I know, if we stop fred taylor and maurice Jones-Drew, we should win, but other than that, the rest of teh schedule before the bye should play into our hands and give us a nice rested confidence goind into NE the week after!

5. KSJets

KSJets New Member

Based on our run D so far, I don't see that happening unfortunately.

6. Mavericknyc1980

Mavericknyc1980 Active Member

Jax is going to be a really really really tough game. Hopefully I wont have a conflict between the jets and the Mets.

7. penny10jet

penny10jet New Member

I would say 4-4 going into the bye week. I think we lose to Jacksonville and then lose to either Miami or in Cleveland.

8. NY-Jets18

NY-Jets18 New Member

taylor who;s a better back then addai or rhodes, is gonna get a lot of rushing yards, but i dont think jags can put a big score, so we def have a great chance of beating them, even though we lost yesterday, it was a 'moral' victory i would say

9. Mavericknyc1980

Mavericknyc1980 Active Member

The Jets have a very good shot to be 5-3. I do not think Mangini will let this team let up.

10. plasticsloth

plasticsloth Well-Known Member

you know what. I dont care if we get any props or not. We shall NEVER get props until we win the superbowl. Even when we made the playoffs, we kept hearing "well the jets backed their way into the playoffs" and when we beat the chargers "oh the jets only won because kaeding missed that FG". The less respect we get the better. Lets keep staying under the radar and possible win some upset games. Let's start at Jacksonville!!!

11. JMillertime34

JMillertime34 New Member

the jets are mad, i have a feeling there is going to be a huge defensive gameplan this week.....watch..........