24: Live Another Day

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Yisman, May 6, 2014.

1. mute

mute Well-Known Member

No silent clock... remember

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

2. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Hooleesheet!

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

3. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

It occurred to me last week:

A terrorist attack at Wembley, while the World Cup is ongoing.

Anyway, Jack tells them he has Margot in custody.

Then he throws her out a window. I don't think they're going to be too happy that he killed everyone again.

He should've just tortured her until she lost consciousness. It's what I would've done.

Boudreau: "I'm just happy you're safe, Mr. President."

No, Boudreau is pissed big time. His plan to get away with his stunt is ruined if the president lives. Maybe he'll try to murder the president.

I'm 27 minutes in. 24 is known for two part seasons. I guess part 2 will be about Navarro/Adrian Cross and also how Boudreau tries to turn Bauer over to the Russians and get away with it (which will be difficult with the president functioning. He'll need to incapacitate Heller somehow).

Jack might get kidnapped or something.

#43 Yisman, Jun 25, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
  4. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

I guess now we know the main focus of the remaining episodes. The override device was a lot more valuable than it seemed.

That jackass Navarro is trading it for some money, an identity, and passage out of the country. He has something priceless. Reminds me of the 'universal hack'.

5. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Jack asking her a bunch of questions would of taken so much time. Also I think Jack is going to have to kill his old and trust worthy ”friend "

6. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

I didn't say he should've asked questions.

7. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

They definitely went to some dark places on the finale tonight.

8. DemoIsland

DemoIsland Member

Thought the finale was basically rushed. Ehh, over all good season.

9. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

I fell behind by a few weeks. I'll have to catch up.

10. JetDan

JetDan Well-Known Member

I loved it, they better renew!

11. Barcs

Barcs Banned

I agree about the finale being rushed. Man... 12 episodes does not do the show justice at all. I was expecting a whole other arc, I didn't even realize it was the finale. The tragedy for Jack continues. I wonder if one day, he'll get his happy ending, and maybe just ONE person he loves won't bite the big one. I feel like they should have kept the Al-Harazi storyline going until the end instead of throwing this clusterfuck of Russians, Chang and all that extra unnecessary nonsense with the device.

So many lazy ass writers out there only doing 12 episodes these days. I don't get it. So many shows that could have been so much better. I get it on hbo/showtime shows because they run an hour with no commercials. I feel like the writers strike killed TV. After the strike they basically started getting paid more for doing literally half the work so most shows rely on big long breaks to bring in viewers rather than good television and writing. It's sad.

12. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Jack is finished. No way I can see him getting away from the Russians in Russia. He'll be mentioned and shown little if theres another season but hes done. It was clear that this season was meant to introduce a new Bauer and that is Kate Morgan. Heck, there was even an episode where Jack did nothing. You seen her progress to the hospital scene, to getting revenge for her husband to finally manning up to take on the task of saving Audrey. Her training is complete.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

24:Live Another Day was Kate Morgan's training day.

13. BonScott

BonScott Active Member

I've seen all the 24 series but can hardly remember anything.
    What specifically did Jack do that the Russians want him so bad?

14. mute

mute Well-Known Member

I believe in the last season he killed one of Russias top guys. He then almost killed the Russian President but Chloe talked him out of it at the last minute. Word got out and he was on the run since this season. It was his revenge after the russians killed his then love interest.

15. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

finally catching up now with episode 10

can't believe Ritter allowed Jack to interrogate Navarro, telling him to obey the rules.

This scenario has played out probably a dozen times in 24. Jack asks to interrogate, is told to follow the rules. All ends with him being physically hauled out of there.

16. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

Chloe tells Jack in the finale

"At this point, I'm the only friend you've got left."

It's been a while since Jack had friends. Not really breaking news there, Chloe.

Although I'd say Belcheck is a better friend than Chloe at this point, considering she ran off with Cross.

as for the finale, I guess it's supposed to viewed as a success since war with China was averted.

Well, everything else went wrong, so it's a pretty bad loss.

The last season came down to Adrian Cross being a total fool and playing a dangerous game very poorly.

Jack should've gone out in a blaze of glory, like Samson. Take out a bunch of Russians with him.

Extremely lame way to end the series. The finale was rushed, as was the season in general.

Killing spree at the end of season 8 had a lot of people out for blood.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/24_(season_8)#Episodes

They should be glad he didn't kill that bastard Suvarov. Ungrateful dirty Russians.

Speaking of the Russians, Jack threatening the Russian at the end (if anything happens to Chloe or my family) was an extremely empty threat.

A)How would he know?
    B)What could he do?

#56 Yisman, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
  17. mute

mute Well-Known Member