Daily Fantasy sports(good shot to win money)

Discussion in 'Baseball Forum' started by RunLeonRun, May 26, 2014.

1. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

I've won over $3,000 playing daily fantasy sports. If you join draftkings(well known site), I get a free $200 ticket to a big tournament. If you're not familiar with Daily Fantasy Sports, you're missing out. They have all 4 major sports. You can play for REAL money everyday. No season long commitments. Play when you have time. You can bet as much as you want. You change your team everyday.

Use my referral link to sign up(below). click it before you sign up.

All you have to do is deposit $5 and that's it. You also receive a free entry ticket where first place is $600 or more.

If you're not into fantasy sports, you can simply withdraw your money after you insert it. But remember, you get a free ticket to a tournament and it's only $5. So you really can't lose.

So please help me! I'm not asking much. You'll probably win money. It's extremely addicting and fun. [​IMG]

Remember to click my referral link before you sign up. here it is one more time. Deposit $5 or more(however much you want to gamble).

https://www.draftkings.com/r/jaugust922

Thanks. Let me know if any of you decide to sign up.

#1 RunLeonRun, May 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
  2. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

anyone want to re consider? all you're doing is gambling 5 dollars on daily fantasy baseball. I'll post my team. you don't have to do any work except watch the dollars add up.

3. no psls

no psls Banned

Has your team won anything yet ?