Welcome to Buffalo Sammy Watkins!

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by BuffaloPhysco, May 9, 2014.

1. BuffaloBills06

BuffaloBills06 Active Member

WR was definately a hole on our roster.........we haven't had a true #1 since Moulds. Unlike the Jets we went and got us a stud #1(hopefully), we have too many #2 guys just like the Jets. Decker is a good #2, it'll be very interesting to see how her performs as the #1 without Peyton throwing him the rock and D. Thomas, Welker and that TE to take coverage away. I think you guys should worry more about Decker being a bust........history shows that spending big $$$ on FA WRs who were never true number one guys on their previous team blows up in the new teams face more often then not!

2. PolygamyWinsChampionships

PolygamyWinsChampionships Well-Known Member

I love the smell of Bills desperation in the afternoon.

3. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

Lmao

4. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

He does sound desperate, doesn't he.

5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Yawn. It must be lonely in the division basement every year. Bills fans just want their stapler back.

74 likes this.
  6. Chrebet Fo' Ever

While the Bills fans love to bring up their week 11 win, they always seem neglect to mention Geno torching them for 300+ yards, mostly to Stephen Hill of all people in week 3 - and that was with Jarius Byrd. Not to mention us winning despite Kyle Wilson's mega-penalty meltdown - quality teams usually find ways to take advantage of 20. penalties.

I give them full credit for their win in week 11, but, at the end of the day,we tied the series last year. This year is going to come down to how the young QBs develop (Where, to be fair, Watkins may very well have an impact), AND if Buffalo's D can maintain its sudden, decent, play minus Byrd and Pettine (Jets I'm not to worried about on that front).

7. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

You're right, we give up. No need to play the games, Jills are already 2-0, before season even starts.

Now go away to pats and fins forum and profess your newly found superiority there. Bitch hard and your Toronto will be 6-0 within next 24 hours.

8. BuffaloBills06

BuffaloBills06 Active Member

Huh? Byrd didn't come back till week 6 against the Bengals lol! We played without 3/4 of our secondary and Darius and Lawson left with injuries in the first quarter. You guys won because of EJ and Justin Rogers ugh.......

Snippet on Rogers after that debacle.....
    Justin Rogers was pathetic beaten on five long passes for a whopping 229 total yards. He got beat for a 45 yard pass reception to convert a third down on the opening possession. Gave up too big a cushion to Santonio Holmes allowing him to catch a 24 yard pass on 3rd and 13 in the first quarter. He was then was beaten by Hill for a 51 yard touchdown and a 40 yard bomb to Holmes in the third quarter. Followed that up by giving up a 69 yard touchdown pass to Holmes after the Bills had tied it in the fourth. He did break up a deep pass on a double reverse pass. Was also called for pass interference.

We cut Rogers 2 weeks later after both Gilmore and McKelvin came back from injuries.

9. Barcs

Barcs Banned

You do realize that the Jets beat you when both were healthy right? You realize Chandler was your biggest threat against us right? You do realize we committed 4 turnovers in that game practically gift wrapping it for you right? Sorry, you didn't accomplish anything. Win more than 6-7 games, then we'll talk.

[​IMG]

Axel3419 likes this.
  10. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

If my math is correct here, and it may be wrong since this is a difficult problem, I have 1+1=2. Please double check me though, I could be way off.

Also what if uh Luke on CAR doesn't commit PI? Silly game to play.

It isn't that we are head and shoulders against the Bills, it's just that every offseason we are treated to this year being the year of the Bills and a WC team and well your last playoff win was 1995, appearance 1999, winning season 2004, and above last place in division season 2007. So why don't we let the Bills actually do good before speculating every offseason this is the year they will succeed.

11. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Buffalo wasn't healthy when the jets beat them in NY. They were down to a practice squad corner guarding Hill (probably why he had the best game of his career). And a practice squad guard pressed into blocking Wilkerson. He abused him.

Injuries aren't an excuse though, the jets beat them fair and square and they beat the hell out the jets fair and square. Injuries are part of the game. There's no excuse for that disgusting display up in buffalo the jets put together last season. No excuse. Buffalo fans can talk shit about it because that's pretty much all they have to talk shit about

12. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Blah blah blah. In the first Bills game, Coples & Milliner were both coming off injuries and learning new roles. I don't think Milliner even played. We had an injured Cromartie and Kyle Wilson holding down the secondary. You can make excuses all day, but it's any given Sunday. I'm just tired of this Bills hype every single year before the season starts. At first it was "OMG we got Mario Williams!", then it was "Manuel is the best QB ever!", now it's "Watkins will turn us into a superbowl contender". Win more games. You guys could very easily have been 5-11 or worse last year. Every team has a few close games that could have gone either way.

#72 Barcs, May 10, 2014
    Last edited: May 10, 2014
  13. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

Who cares about last seasons games. I guarantee we finish with a better record then the Jets and Dolphins. The AFC is weaker then it has been in years and we have probably the best team we've had in a decade.

14. Jets4eva9011

Jets4eva9011 Well-Known Member

I wonder where I've heard this before.

Axel3419 likes this.
  15. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

I'll admit to jumping the gun some years with excitement but it's getting real now. You can't deny that Marrone seems like a real NFL coach unlike what we've had since Levy. Whaley is doing a great job with the draft the past two seasons as well. We have beefed up our run defense to go with our already elite defensive line. Ej Manuel has plenty of weapons surrounding him now and we just traded for Bryce Brown from Philly, we go as far as he takes us. If he just plays average we are a definite playoff team.

16. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Could have been some of these, same thing every year

17. FlashGordon

FlashGordon Active Member

Brain THAT, BuffaloFissco.

18. Bills over Jets

Bills over Jets Jets over Bills

Why do jets fans argue with this person?

NYJalltheway likes this.
  19. UtahGetMe2

UtahGetMe2 New Member

Put him in the bathroom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

You guys actually gave this troll what he wanted? It's already nearly 100 posts, and everyone knows the Bills will suck again next year. Everyone knows this guy will disappear once that happens, only to come back the next offseason, and claim the Bills supposed greatness. Ridiculous. Some people never get it.