Idzik Tips His Hand

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NYJetsO12, May 3, 2014.

1. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

How the hell is what he says anything more than the typical response to that type of question?

You actually think any general manager would say something like "we definitely need a tight end and were taking one with our first pick no matter how many are taken before us"?

You say that is him tipping his hand, I say that's the general manager saying he is going to do his job. Why trying to read into something that's not there? That's the same sort if thinking that ppl use when they start threads about benching a player after one bad game. Let it play out. They'll do what they need to do. Fan speculation and over-analyzing isn't going to make a difference .

2. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

He let us know how he will draft per each round and base it on his model. THAT is how he is tipping us. My post didn't read "Idzik reveals who he wants." Of course it will play out, and why can't fans speculate? People create mocks everyday. Afterwards, you will reread that article and hopefully not whine at him choosing an offensive lineman in round one. Look at BakerMakers thread from yesterday to see how it might go. If you are troubled by my post I am truly sorry. However, I don't see the connection to my post and the player that gets benched. Apples vs Oranges.

3. dannymac910

dannymac910 Member

If Bortles is there at 18 and we pass, it'll be another draft failure on the long Jets list.

4. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

I didn't read the article, but I believe that he is sincere when he says that they will draft the BPA even if it isn't a significant need.

NYJetsO12 likes this.