PETA: For people who were against signing Vick (Your Opinion)

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NYGalPal, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

I guess I'm a psychopath.

Nothing makes me happier than pulling the trigger and taking down a big ass buck. God that feeling is awesome!

74 likes this.
  2. xBleedingGreen62x

lol you think i'm talking about Michael Vick? Go back and read some of the responses to this thread. Thats whats laughable

3. Animosity

Animosity Member

I would probably be pissed if he killed another breed, but they were pit bulls for God sakes. The "breed of peace". Who cares.

Jets fans are too damn sensitive. We need to earn back our reputation as scum. Our team needs to talk some trash and show some damn attutide. Look at the past two years. FAILURES. Enough with this "good game Mr!" bs. We need to start by having Vick burn down Hachikos statue!

74 likes this.
  4. Aewhistory

Aewhistory Well-Known Member

I'm gonna drop this after this post but here goes:

There is a reason why the organic and free range movements exist. I understand your point, and maybe we are talking past each other, but I don't see any inconsistency between refusing to root for Vick because he tortures dogs, refusing to buy my meat from companies that maltreat they animals, and even not wanting someone like Ray Lewis on my team (in spite of his not being proven guilty, I would admittedly struggle). I think I'm pretty damn consistent here. Now I'm not claiming perfection and I'm sure that I've backed some poor horses in my day, but not because I knowingly ignored their sins! That is different. And it feels to me what you are saying is either we get them all or we get nobody. As for being equitable, I take your point and I think I actually agree with you. Lol

5. Falco21

Oh yeah, I'm sure we are the only fan base in the NFL that has individuals who argue, fight, and name call. I'm sure every other fan base is completely different.

Jets fans. What a disgrace

6. rico college

rico college Well-Known Member

I hear what you're saying, but this thread actually has been pretty civil. I have seen some really bad threads on this board.

7. xBleedingGreen62x

Glad you agree

8. Falco21

And I'm not necessarily talking to you in specific. Like I said, the general public. You are part of the minority. You may avoid those said places that abuse their animals, but the average person does not, and I can guarantee you, half the people bitching about Vick on here, stuff their face with meat taken from an abused animal.

My point is geared toward those individuals. If you avoid it, then all power to you, I admire you for that, but again, you are the minority.

In the end, this is about football. I understand what Vick did and I am completely against any, and I mean any, animal abuse, but the past is the past, in my eyes, and I forgive him for what he did. Let's play football and win some games. That's all I give a shit about right now. Making the fuckin Jets relevant again got damnit!!!

9. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

I wonder how many "animal lovers" here who don't like Vick also eat hamburgers, steaks, chicken, ribs etc... because it's not like these animals are lovingly put to sleep with soft music playing. Don't be a hypocrite.

10. Falco21

Lol

You are late to the party brotha. Just re read the last couple pages and then move on haha

11. xBleedingGreen62x

The pit bulls weren't killed to feed the hungry. They were killed for entertainment and gambling.

12. Animosity

Animosity Member

So if Vick ate them after he killed them, all is forgiven? LMAO!

OverloadBlitz and Falco21 like this.
  13. Falco21

Then maybe they should have eaten them to then fall into the "feed the hungry" bracket.

14. NyJet4Life

NyJet4Life Active Member

Nooooo. You don't say.

15. xBleedingGreen62x

I would have rather those dogs been ground up n slapped on a bun than fight till their death for someones joy n extra cash.

FTR, I am excited about the Michael Vick signing. I think hes going to better our team. I was just chiming in because seeing some of the responses actually defending what Vick did made my stomach turn.

16. Animosity

Animosity Member

who is defending what he did? It's the babies here who think a man who lost 2 years of his primes, 200 million dollars in potential earnings, his fan base, and the inability of doing a simple autograph signing without these unemployed jerks who keep crying about something that happened 8 years ago showing up to "protest", should have been punished even more! That's absurd. What is good enough for these people? The electric chair?

17. OverloadBlitz

OverloadBlitz Well-Known Member

I don't condone what Vick has done I condemn it but I believe in second chances because NO man is free of some type of guilt, what I can't stand is hypocrisy.

18. Falco21

Bingo!

19. Geno007

Geno007 Well-Known Member

Yes they was. He sold them to Chinese restaurants.

TNJet and Jets69 like this.
  20. xBleedingGreen62x

You need to apologize to the English language.

Aewhistory, Ben Had and Jets1Zero like this.