17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

342-335 anything below row 10 is season tix holder who attend
    I'm in 341 row 7 come sit near me. We have 6 seats and Rmagedon and sect314 are within shouting distance

2. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

Can someone get sect314 attention I have quoted and private messaged his old ass. No response

3. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Brook,,,I have sat downstairs and there have been opposing fans,,,I sat in 146 for one game and it was loaded with patriot fans,,,loaded,,,,,,,,,,,,,you are not in jet country if u sit downstairs but u will have a better view .

4. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Yeah, I'm renewing. The bars aren't a problem for me and I'm 6' 0". Maybe it's a problem for other people but I tune out stuff like that. Not having anyone in front of me is a life-long dream come true. No more assholes standing up in the middle of a TD. And if I've got Patriots behind me, who cares?

The price decrease was a pleasant surprise this year. I hope they hold it there for a while instead of going back up to $125 again.

5. Section 227. Row 5

It boggles my mind how many non-Jets, non-Giants fans there are in the NYC area. Giants not so bad, but Jets fans are becoming harder and harder to come by. Every once in a while I'll run into somebody wearing Jets gear but it's rare anymore.

We need to WIN. We need to win big. Start winning and everything changes. All of a sudden the douchekit Raiders fan with two boys in school who, all they are hearing is how the Jets are winning, etc., etc., and now the Jets are cool and they want to be Jets fans and go to a game. Now the asshole has to take the kids and pretend he's a Jets fan. Other "bandwagon" fans come out of the closet and all of a sudden tickets are in demand and everybody wants to be on board. I've seen this cycle many times, but unfortunately, without any SB wins since 1969, we've never been able to see the thing come to full fruition and crazyness.

6. JetsSec337Lot13B

I'm 5'10, dad is 5'10 and sister is 5'1 and neither of us complain. As long as you don't sit still all game and are ok adjusting a bit it's not a big deal. Better to adjust for the rails then a 300 lbs fat slob with plumbers ass that we have had at times over the years.

7. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Replied. Sorry, never check my in-box.

8. Section 227. Row 5

My biggest beef was always opposing fans (or even half-hearted Jets fans who turn on the team on a dime when the score goes the wrong way) and they are sitting in front of you and turn around, wanting you to join in to their "let's all bash the fucking Jets quarterback or entire team now" bandwagon.

Screw these people. I don't want them in my line of vision. I don't want them in front of me. I don't even want them in the stadium, but if they have to be there, get them the fuck out of my way.

Brook! and Jetsfanforlife like this.
  9. Jetsfanforlife

Jetsfanforlife Active Member

I have said the same over and over. I hate that we have so many opposing fans at games but what really bugs the hell out of me is the so called Jet fans bashing our team as soon as something negative happens. I would rather have an emptier stadium then disrespectful, obnoxious not true Jet fans.

10. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Made contact with client relations manager for the Jets. Had a nice conversation and made my request clear and she updated my file. Nothing available fitting my request as of now which I figured but at least I spoke to someone other then a sales person. They wanted me to pay for my seasons in 4 equal payments but I told them no payments until I get my seats.

11. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Nice job 314,,,, !

12. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

That comes from 45 years of watching LOSING FB :mad:

13. Section 227. Row 5

Continue to hold out. Believe me, it works. They'll eventually call you... "Hey, we notice you haven't paid yet!"

"Yeah, that's right. It seems like whenever I've paid up front I don't get an upgrade. So now I'm not paying 'till I get my upgrade." You wait and see how freaking fast they call you back (I'm talking 10 minutes). All of a sudden they seemed to be able to come up with the seats. Fucking liars.

14. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Wow Ill be at every game next season.

15. Jay Bizniss

Jay Bizniss Well-Known Member

Off topic but did anyone go to the opener against the Bucs?? Did anyone notice those private planes flying super low right over the stadium? is that shit allowed??/

16. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

U must be to young to remember when some fans hired a plane to go round & round the stadium flying a banner saying if Joe Walton brain was in a bird the bird would fly backwards. Regret the owner did not do anything to improve the situation since we are now sitting @ 45 years & no SB is in a near or middle future IMHO:mad:

17. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

They are offering me 337/ row 2/ seats 11-14. Does anyone sit in row 2 of UD and know if railing gets in the way at all? Thanks.

Update: I saw post on last page (below). If we cant visit seat, I am not doing it.

Iwas in Row 2 for two years, and the railing was only a slight factor. But enough so, that when the opportunity to move closer to the 50, I chose row 3 over row 2 and stand by the decision.

But as I mentioned in an earlier post, I suspect the railing factor in row 2 matters less as you get closer to the 50. I believe it cuts across less and less of your field of view the closer to midfield you are. Factor #2 is your height. I'm 6' and the rail was less of a factor for me in row 2 than it was for the wife, who is 5' 4". This season in row 3, the word rail was never uttered. Given the choice, I'd stay in row 3.

#18437 sec314, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  18. JetDan

JetDan Well-Known Member

Really can't tell you for sure, but one of my buddies sits down there, and it does not seem like it gets in the way. Won't be far from me I got moved to 338, row 14

19. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

My buddy went to the stadium and sat and took pictures from row 2-5. Forget row 2, just awful, told the Jets forget it. Row 3 is ok, its a little annoying but I am not sitting there either. Its row 4 or 5 or I will do stubhub. How can anyone sit in row 1 or 2

20. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

obstructions?