2014 Jets Free Agency Tracker

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Falco21, Jan 24, 2014.

1. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

Dude.. Stop. You are starting to become embarrassing.

We cut half our roster last year, didn't sign anyone, and still ended up in second place in the division.

So.. What was your point again?

Oh, that the Falcons had an amazing year last year because of their F/A moves they've made over the past few years.

Wait..

2. Keithnyj

Keithnyj Member

dude, Your funny as hell. I cant stop laughin at ur post

3. cbman13

cbman13 Well-Known Member

Wrong..... The Falcons where ALOT worse than us last year. And the Dolphins signed one player today, and Mike Wallace has been a total bust. CALM THE EFF DOWN bro!

4. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

I think he's being sarcastic guys

5. ccraveiro21

ccraveiro21 Member

breaking news jets fans want to commit suicide.... this is such bullshit. besides changing contracts to be front loaded theres literally less than a handful of guys worth signing... and they are letting howard go so.

6. mrjet80

mrjet80 Well-Known Member

$ 9 million a year for a 28 year old safety? $ 28 million guaranteed??.........there was no way Idzik was signing him. Keep an eye on Broncos guard Zane Beadles.........just a hunch.

7. NotSatoshiNakamoto

fucking on the floor laughing your ass off? Maybe farting?

The 1985er likes this.
  8. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

He's 28 and was running behind a poor o-line last year. At the right price, he'd be a solid addition.

9. John

John Active Member

im fine with bringing in MJD i just dont think we really need a RB, i love our RB combo now

The 1985er likes this.
  10. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

You'll be bitching when we're about to get awarded 3 or 4 comp. picks for this upcoming draft when we can add more depth and talent on this roster that overachieved to go 8-8 right?

You win through the draft, not by going balls in for free agency. You add a piece here or there sure but keep adding more talent and youth on this team.

11. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Undoubtedly correct bud.

BUT, the Jags were bottom 2 in the league like 4 years in a row. The guy touched the ball 300+ times and was still a top producer until he lisfranc'd.

He would not be the work horse in this offense and he is one of the best pass catching backs in the league. The Jets do not have this type of option on the roster right now.

Someone mentioned it before, I believe a change of scenery will reinvigorate him. At a great price, I would love him.

12. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

You better start stocking up on some padding for your walls and floors! lol

13. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

It's going to be interesting come tomorrow and maybe into the next day. That's all I know.

14. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

Why ? He signed with the Jags.

15. Barcs

Barcs Banned

This thread has been absolutely hilarious. I haven't seen this much moaning and bitching in a while. You could probably sum up the actual useful info in one page out of the last 50.

[​IMG]
    Get a grip!

Idzik isn't Tanny. He's not rushing to make huge splashes. Stop expecting us to jump all over all of the free agents right away. Revis most likely hits the market tomorrow. There is no need to rush. And just because you haven't heard anything doesn't mean Idzik is just sitting in a chair doing nothing.

16. DoubleDecker87

DoubleDecker87 Well-Known Member

San Fran just traded for Jonathon Martin. Reunited with his old head coach in a stable locker room, great move IMO

17. John

John Active Member

lets go with our orginal plan into free agency which was to help the offense , i would love to get defensive players too , but we get too caught up sometimes
    lets sign

Revis
    Decker
    :)

18. mrjet80

mrjet80 Well-Known Member

Relax.....there are plenty of guys left. You can't build a team with a bunch of household names....not every position can be a pro-bowler. Give Idzik a chance....at least until the end of Thursday. He has already gone on record saying he builds through the draft anyway.

19. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

What is it about the John Idzik that you've observed since he was hired that would lead you to believe that anybody would have a line on what he was interested in doing on the first day of free agency?

I was reading all those "the Jets are definitely talking to" reports and thinking how unlikely it was that information like that would be coming out of the current FO. I mean the Jets haven't discussed most of their moves since Idzik took over. The only major exceptions I can think of are the Revis and Ivory trades and both of those took place over the course of months last winter.

I think a lot of people have been churning over the last day trying to make a buck by dissembling and outright lying about their knowledge of the Jets intentions. That's what happens when you're in a big media hub and you have to sell and the FO isn't giving you anything to sell with.

Stop listening to them. We'll all know what the Jets are doing when they do it. Very few people will know anything accurate beforehand. That won't stop them from speculating but that's all it's going to be. Speculation.

20. Vilmalover51

Vilmalover51 Active Member

I see the mood has changed, where's the crashDMB guy who attacked me all day for overreacting? I'd like to see what he thinks now?