Jay's House of Weather 'n Stuff

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jaywayne12, Dec 25, 2010.

1. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Totally wrong..totally wrong 3rd. Your just in one of those bad meds day bud. I would go back and check how many times I have wrote things like...I just do not seeing it happen. You go back and show me the mega storms that I have seen in models that turned out nothing like this one...and I could go back and show you a bunch of time saying things like its not going to happen. Its been your schtick around here for the past decade 3rd. You can go back and look at your last 50 posts of calling people out for this and that but your biggest problem has always been is you buy cheap mirrors...you have a real tough time looking into the good ones that point out what a miserable person you are.

Now if you want ot knock this and that about storms I point out from MODELS..have a field day bud. I have said many times I could care less about right and wrong. You dont even bother doing the homework and seeing how many storms are out there right now that I do not even mention. So if your goal is to come here and try to knock me...have a field day bud. Seriously..have a blast. Rare people like yourself get off on trying to tear down posters for anything....so now its my turn in here. So go for it...get your tissues and hand cream and have a blast.

March 8th..possible storm
    March 18th..there is a huge storm on the models..huge. Monster storm. A big one bud. Really big storm. There is chance stores might be closed down so stock up my friend!

2. jaywayne12

Brook..its not about that..dont even waste your time. 3rd gets off on this stuff..so if he wants to play..he knows he found the right guy...lets play.

3. joe

joe Well-Known Member

No it's not, and neither are they. I'd like to cum between her cumulus clouds right after she blew me harder than a cluster of tightly-packed isobars.

[​IMG]

4. 3rdAnd15Draw

3rdAnd15Draw Well-Known Member

I'll confess I find it difficult to parse your posts since they often read like some manic lunatic ranting on the street corner if you don't fill in the missing words/correct the gammar yourself and ignore the non sequiturs. My only point was you could take a day off from the huckstering and celebrate with the rest of the world that this storm was a total bust.

5. jaywayne12

lol..i always joke about the missing words and being lazy to go back but come one 3rd..dont back track..is this really about celebrating with the rest of the world? Was that your only point 3rd? Are really going there? So your point is that I should take a day off and celebrate that the storm was a bust?

You and I both know that you have been sitting on the sidelines...drooling for the day of a bust. You have practiced this day for weeks/months havent you? Come on. At least be an honest miserable human being. Cant you least admit who you really are? Are you that blind that you constantly need others to point it out? Or is that the orgasm part..when people "give it back" to you. I think that might be it. Most men pay for those services..whips...using of the "safe" word..but this is cheaper for you.

So stop with the "I just want you Jay to take a day off and admit it was a bust". Go back and look at the last 2 pages. So keep them coming..we will know when "it" happens.

6. 3rdAnd15Draw

3rdAnd15Draw Well-Known Member

Jesus Christ, even Jessie or jetophile were never half this oblique with their ramblings. If you've got something to say come out and say it, but enough about your bizzare sexual fetishes, it's getting uncomfortable for everyone.

7. jaywayne12

Bingo..I knew I nailed it. People that like stirring the pot either want to punch someone in the friggin face..or, like you, have safe words written down all over their miserable apartments. Man..it took you 10 years to go after me 3rd...pickings getting slim huh?

Oh...friggin monster storm showing up on the 12 to 14th. Huge bud. If the models are correct, could be 12 to 18.

So we have this Friday...lower shot.
    12th 14th...higher shot
    18-20th...long range but lets PRAY.

and bud..nobody was more miserable when Jessie left then you..I remember that like it was yesterday..Jessie leaving...you know what Im talking about.

8. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Keep em coming Jay,,,,,,,stay on top of Thursday / Friday and let us know what's doing

9. jaywayne12

Of course we will do CBG!

10. jaywayne12

Just checked latest models and here is what we have.

7TH AND 8TH

12TH TO 14TH

15TH TO 17TH.

Not sure if they are 3 to 6 or 12 to 18 but 7th right now is a bit out to sea...12th looks on..and the 15th looks on. Again long ways away but promise to keep you updated..promise.

11. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Flying to Dallas Thursday am and flying back to LAG Friday am. Am I good?

_

12. jaywayne12

And what the hell is a gammer? Sounds like something you bought on the internet to ease up on the hand cream 3rd.

13. jaywayne12

JS..here is the forecast for Dallas TX from the NWS for down there:
    Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
    • Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
    • Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. South wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

So all good down there...will have to watch to see the storm for the 7th/8th. Right now, it looks to be a bit off shore on todays EURO run. So, lets see what the models do tonight. The NWS has a 30% of this happening. Close..but off the coast right now. Dallas looks great!

14. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

Don't get me started on Texas weather... wth already.... moved down here last year, and two days ago it was sunny, 75 degress - beautiful. Today its 26 degrees.

I want the sun back already!

15. jaywayne12

Tough to get sympathy from up here J. I would take the ups and downs of winters down there any day of the week.

Now I get you are not buying into that when you move there..but you guys should be done with the low temps in a few weeks I would think. I badly want back to back 80s.

16. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

I think snow is done until December

lonestarlady likes this.
  17. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

No kidding... here I am complaining, when the truth is I escaped New England at the best possible time. All my friends from New England to WV have had a pretty brutal winter.

Crazy stuff for sure!

18. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Jay,,,i have stuff doing on both the 7 th and the 8 th,,,,.,,so I will watch your posts very closely,,,,thats more than usual,,,which is alot,,,,,,just sayin

19. Fred Mertz

Fred Mertz Active Member

Now that we're closer to the 9th and the St Patty's Day parade, any further updates or predictions?

20. jaywayne12

What a tease..you made me scroll all the way down here to see that last sentence! lol...lucky..lucky...and good for you..very very jealous. Oh..and ty for the kind words..its all good.