AMC's The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Mr Electric, May 11, 2010.

1. deerow84

deerow84 Well-Known Member

Plus there is different types of conflicts in different parts of the Game of Thrones world, in Walking Dead it's pretty similar across the board: zombie apocalypse and they are all still very close to each other geographically. Maybe if it was people in completely different ends of the country or even planet it would be different.

2. Jets4eva9011

Jets4eva9011 Well-Known Member

Fixed....:)

3. Barcs

Barcs Banned

The problem with Game of Thrones is that they only have 10 episodes to cover an entire novel. There's so much going on at once that many story arcs don't get the time they deserve to really have the impact they should. I enjoy both shows, but feel Walking Dead is better. GOT you really have to watch multiple times to catch everything. I'd rather read the books, though.

I kinda like how they are developing Carl and putting Rick together with Michonne. I think they will be a really nice trio until they find the others. Rick and Michonne both have their mean streaks and they could be a wrecking squad together.

#1343 Barcs, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  4. DeathByJets

DeathByJets Well-Known Member

Loved these past 2 episodes.

I really enjoy the extended vignettes. I much prefer it to jumping around between these different stories.

5. 21stAmendment

21stAmendment Member

Do we know yet when that 2nd walking dead series is suppose to start? I hope it's in a differnt part of the country, like say a city. Though that probably would cost too much, but imagine Walking Dead being filmed in NYC.. Much more interesting than the sticks of Georgia.

6. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Loved seeing Carol come back. Glad that Judith wasn't an appetizer.

7. 21stAmendment

21stAmendment Member

Can't imagine being that black dude by yourself with a baby and two little girls... That wasn't going to end well, luckily he ran into Carol.

8. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

I really thought the little girl was going to kill Judith.

Also.. I was thinking the other day, was Carol the one who actually killed Tyrese's lover? I feel like she took the blame for the two little girls. Carl went back to look at the scene and the handprints were very low on the wall -- perfect size for the 2 girls while they we're dragging the bodies out.

9. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

The really big question is who thought that the"Talking Dead" was a good idea?

10. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

great episode last night. first in a real long time.

11. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Really, a scientist who knows how to fix the problem of zombies and has a mullet? That was believable?

12. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

it is georgia

13. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

you can accept zombies being real and not that?

14. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I don't think he is really a scientist. He is probably some random dude who claims he is a scientist.

15. deerow84

deerow84 Well-Known Member

The scenes with Rick in the house were so intense. I noticed he left the bathroom door open and I said to my wife that it was dumb because it would have taken them longer to get the door open and figure out what was happening if he had locked it instead...man, was I wrong! Quick thinking using one of their own guys as a walker to create a diversion.

Still kind of hope everyone meets up soon. They are basically all heading in the same direction so it's probably only a matter of time.

Around the time they meet the scientist and his crew is about when I stopped reading the graphic novels so I'm kind of excited having no idea what is coming. The show is different enough from the comics that it's still a bit unpredictable but now I don't even have the slightest clue.

Oh, and for sure it was the girl who killed Tyrese's girlfriend. Carol was just covering it up. Remember they found a cut up rat or cat or something as well? Future serial killer in the making for sure. She may have been the one feeding rats to the walkers at the prison gates as well, not really sure.

16. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

o_O Darryl likes moonshine. Great episode.................

17. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

i don't know how they are going to end this season. there is only 4 episodes left i think and everyone is scattered and no tensions are building. seems like it will be a pretty mild season finale.

18. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

It will probably be like the season 2 ender. A very slow build will lead to an exciting season finale.

19. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

I just don't get this show anymore. It was great at first but then really took a turn for the worse. I stopped watching a while back.

When shows come out like Game of Thrones, True Detective, Shameless, House of Cards, etc. It kinda makes you wonder how this show is even still on the air. It is NOTHING compared to those titles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

20. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I have a spot in my TV lineup for mindless entertainment. This show occupies that spot. It is fun to watch on Sunday nights. I don't think deeply about it. I do not nitpick it.