Congrats Jets Fans

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by xeticus, Dec 30, 2013.

1. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

How do you see that when some of our shitheads don't?

2. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

Good post.

Tannehill looks like he took a step forward this season. He's still not super consistent, but I saw some of the good yesterday, especially that TD pass he threw to Wallace when the Blitz was right in his face.

3. al_toon_88

al_toon_88 Well-Known Member

This is unrelated to the OP.

But it's funny to hear Dolphins fans blasting their team for losing to the "inferior" Jets.

4. 4jetfans

4jetfans Well-Known Member

Nice post, Usually we are on the other side of this fence and I have to say I felt a little ( Which Does Not Happen ALOT ) for you guys. From reading all the posts and watching the game the Phins just did not show up. Glad Rex is still here and not so sure what you guys have to do down there. But someone should be held accountable.

5. dr.velociraptor

dr.velociraptor Tired of BS

Joe Philbin is going to be fired later today or tomorrow. Miami is going for full rebuild, the Incognito debacle coupled with this collapse will be too much for Philbin to come back from. They need a culture change down there, obviously.

6. Mitch_Dumstein

I always liked Regis...and Kelly and that retarded ex Vagiant are beyond putrid without him

7. Mangold Goldman

To be fair, in theory this should have been the case. They had a decent second season from the qb, albeit up and down, pretty decent playmakers including a dynamic down the field threat in Wallace. The thing I'm most surprised about was their front 7. With grimes at cb i thought they had a chance to be a top 5 d, with an already nasty d line and improved linebacker play.

Not sure what happened there, but in their off-season splurge they seem to have forgotten about o line and rb.

We as jet fans need to pray that their owner decides to keep Jeff Ireland, he is pretty bad at his job

8. xeticus

xeticus Member

This year I thought and still do believe that the jets had inferior talent. However you have a coach who gets the most out of his talent and focuses on what they do best.

The Dolphins on the other hand had some good talent but the coach has no emotion, reads notes off of his cue cards and his team underperforms.

Now that the Jets have gone through this rough year saddled with bad contracts by Tannebaum I expect that next year you will be able to make some noise.

And the Dolphins if they keep Philbin will probably be stuck at 8-8 or 9-7 at best.

Good coaching makes a hell off a difference.

9. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Classy post. Thanks. Best of luck to you in the off season.

It's funny that when both teams had a playoff spot on the line and played each other they didn't show up. I don't call that great coaching.