2014 NFL Mock Draft 3.1

Discussion in 'Draft' started by S.HOLMES.10, Dec 3, 2013.

1. dwalsh

dwalsh 2006 TGG.com Rookie of the Year Award Winner

I think the Jets have to go WR (Lee/Watkins/Evans) or TE (Ebron?) in the first depending on where they end up drafting.

Then use the 2nd and the two 3rd round picks to go BPA between offensive skill position players, OLB, S, and maybe OL. In addition to that, if you have a shot at Aaron Murray (in the 4th) or Zach Mettenberger (in the 3rd), who both coming off of knee injuries, I think you have to take a shot on them

#41 dwalsh, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  2. JetsNation06

JetsNation06 Well-Known Member

That would be unreal. You get those 3 guys and we're set at WR for a decade. I'd be happy with any 2 of those 3 and address one of the other need positions.

3. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

Exactly what I want. You read my mind. Not sure about a TE but again as you said, if we are picking in the top 15 it seems like a tad bit of a reach, even for an Amaro type. If we're somehow in the 20's when it is all said and done(8-8 might sadly do that to us this year), then yeah Watkins/Evans will be gone and you just take BPA at either position at that point and just smile and move on.

Evans or Watkins/Loston/best available OLB or TE/Archer would be an amazing 1st 3 rounds.