2012 Fatcesa thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Murrell2878, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

my point is that it would really annoy fatso. i mean it would REALLY annoy fatso

2. Mitch_Dumstein

The good part is that we are DONE with Sanchez and they are still stuck with their Turnover Machind She-li

3. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Eli did play well but b/c of 2 SB MVPs he won but did not deserve people think he "carried" them to a title. He played well as Mark did for us but the difference was D/STs. Switch the QBs we get the same team results.

4. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Thats what im been saying, Eli didnt exactly carry the team in either run. Flacco's run last year was the definition of carrying his team, would Flacco did last year was more impressive than either of Eli's runs

5. JETSJETSJETS17

JETSJETSJETS17 Well-Known Member

I wonder how he is going to negatively spin the Ed Reed signing.

"Listen… He's old folks. Dere was a reason he was cut… OK?…. Could he possibly pick off EJ Manuelz 4 times Sunday?.. Yea, he could but that doesn't matta cuz da Bills STINK!…. back afta dis…"

6. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

"listen folks, this was a woody move, he needz to sell the ticketz, we saw this last year wit tebow and now we seeing it again under Idzik, nothings changed...."

7. dwalsh

dwalsh 2006 TGG.com Rookie of the Year Award Winner

This inspired me to take a look at their playoff stats side-by-side...

[TABLE="head"]PLAYER | WIN % | COMP % | YDS/GAME | TD/GAME | INT/GAME
    ELI MANNING
    |
    73%​
    |
    62%​
    |
    229​
    |
    1.55​
    |
    MARK SANCHEZ
    |
    67%​
    |
    61%​
    |
    193​
    |
    1.50​
    |
    0.50​
    [/TABLE]

I'd love to hear his response to that... Granted, Super Bowls trump all, but maybe Eli gets a little too much credit

8. Mitch_Dumstein

Some jackass called up Joe and Evan with the "woody move to sell jersies" theory and even SOJF Joe called him a moron

9. SienaSaints

SienaSaints Well-Known Member

Loves Ed Reed.

10. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Yeah thats where I stole the idea from lol, that guy was nuts.

11. Frank21

Frank21 Member

Mike is crankier than usual today.

12. Mitch_Dumstein

PMS

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

13. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

So I'm just curious if Mike is ripping Andy Reid for not only playing but starting Dwayne Bowe

14. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

"Whattaya tawking about?! Bralyon Edwidz was drunk Driving, ok?!! He coulda killt somebody. Duh-wayne Bowe was only goin 13 miles ovah da speed limit and had some marrahwanna...he's not gonna kill anyone doin dat! Bowe wuz basically hahmless."

15. Savatage

Savatage Well-Known Member

I love this thread!

16. azhar80

azhar80 Well-Known Member

This guys arrogance kills me. He's always wrong it seems like to me.

The other day he was arguing stats with a caller abt Mets Duda and Satin, Mike swore Duda had better on base percentage. Obviously he was proven to be wrong in 30 seconds but obviously he didn't admit to being wrong.

The sad part was he thought Satin or Staten in Mikes language, had a on base average of 31% when it was over 370. Even if he meant 310 he is wrong lol and to make things worse he said that obp was most important stat and Duda is better in his opinion bcuz of it. Duda had a lower obp obviously but Mike kept insisting Duda was better yet being the hypocrite or Alzheimer's patient he is he forgot that the obp was most important stat.

#1556 azhar80, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
  17. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

LMAO

is that you hammer?

18. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Agreed and would Eli have won if he was the Jets QB in 2009 or 2010?

I dont think so. His team held the game intact. When they were down 14-10 against the 49ers it stayed that score for awhile, the Patriots never got a bigger lead than 17-9. Sanchez got thrown into holes in both Pittsburgh and Indy.

19. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i guess it was a big baseball day today. i caught him for about 3 minutes and some guy called in asking why exactly was he spending so much time on baseball.

tanks answer was that its hot stove season, things are going on in baseball, we dedicate mondays and fridays to football. turns out the down time for baseball is just before the world series, just after the world series and mid december to march really cause you know its just preseason baseball.

ORRRR it could be that he is sick and tired of rangers calls, jets calls and the giants suck calls. so he sticks with baseball at this point. but you know goddamn well if the giants were 6-3 he would be all about football.

20. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

The problem is the Jets and the Giants had 2 big playoff runs. Eli's stats in the Giants 2 multiply game playoff runs was substantially above the average. You can make the argument that it was all D but Eli actually carried the QB load as if he was an elite QB and was a key reason the Giants won those 2 SB. Hard to make that argument for Sanchez in either one of the Jets runs through the playoffs.

Eli's playoff numbers in the 2 Giants SB were without question elite QB quality numbers.

CMP ATT YDS CMP% TD INT
    7 72 119 854 60.5 6 1
    11 106 163 1,219 65 9 1

178 282 2073 63.12 15 2

Eli has elite talent and while he has had a very mediocre career overall he has stepped up and played at an elite level on 2 runs that actually produced SB. That's not much different then what Namath did with the Jets. Namath while statistically mediocre was without question an elite talent and he stepped up when it counted.

#1560 Biggs, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.