2012 Fatcesa thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Murrell2878, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Finally found a worse radio guy than Francesca. Whoever was doing the Buc's play by play on Sirius Monday night was absolutely the worst "professional" announcer I've ever heard. He put high school kids to shame with his first person plurals throughout the game but he hit his peak in the last two minutes with "WE finally sacked him!" and a roaring "Let's go out and win this thing now!"

I guess there are no rules about unbiased reporting in the Gulf Coast area.

2. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

The Giants are so bad. They have won 3 games and havent looked good in any of them. They've gotten very lucky by playing some awful QB's and teams with the Vikings and Raiders. The Eagles game was just another ugly game all around.

With the Hawks, Lions, and @San Diego on their schedule they can max out at 7 wins at best and thats assuming they can take 2 from Washington and Dallas chokes. And even still they would need Philly or Dallas to not win it least 8 games.

It's not going to happen. The 2013 Giants stink.

3. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

he said the jets are 55/45 in terms of measuring the Jets playoff chances vs the Giants.

lol

if the jets were 3-6 and tied for last after being 0-6 he'd lambast any Jet fan who thought they were as good as the 5-4 giants.

4. Frank21

Frank21 Member

Football Outsiders has the Giants chances of making the playoffs at 1.9% (vs. 47.8% for Jets).

5. Mitch_Dumstein

after his beloved Giants face their FOURTH third string JAG Quarterback in a row this weekend vs the Packers, the chances of them winning any more than ONE of their remaining games are very close to ZERO IMHO

6. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

So are the Giants "backing" into the playoffs? No Ponder? No foles? and now no Rodgers?

I love how the Jets "back in" yet when the Giants get a break he just says "hey it happens, you take it and run"

7. JetRizing89

JetRizing89 Well-Known Member

4 minutes lol

8. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

thats my favorite part, there are so few people who call him anymore and he just cant deal with that. i am confident that joe and evan get more calls than fatty on a day to day basis.

9. Mitch_Dumstein

so for the last 10 seasons, Fats pretty much defended and made excuses for the Mets...

NOW

all of a sudden--- for the last month or more, he's spent hours and hours of his show attacking everything about the Mets....

Today, he's launched into an attack on the Mets for daring to release their promotional days schedule for 2014.... like every other team does including his beloved Pinstripers

why the sudden change in direction from the Fat Fony Fraud Fecal Matter??

oh.... wadeasekund.... WFAN dumped the Mets and is now the flagship station of the Pinstripers

sort of like how he launched his hate campaign on the Jets when they dared to move to 1050 for their games

SORRY, I KNOW THIS IS OT

BUT

the fat piece of crap is just beneath any level of dignity in his phoniness

10. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Yup look at Matt Simms, all summer he was campaigning for him, then Phil stops coming on his show, now Matt Simms is another in proven 7th round pick. Why the sudden change?

11. joe

joe Well-Known Member

da 20/20 flash

[​IMG][size=+2]-----"En-now, hearz da Mink"[/size]

12. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

Llllooooolllll....

13. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

what the fuck is that gif????

14. RutgersJET

RutgersJET Member

looks like an anus getting ready to push out a major deuce

15. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

Da Gmen made me win my Survivor pool, so I can't hate on them that much for the rest of the season.

16. I bleed Jets Green

I bleed Jets Green New Member

It's funny how Francesa assumes that the Giants on a 3 game winning streak against weak teams who are worse than them. Not record wise, but talent wise. Divisional games are suppose to be tough games as well.

He will soon see as the schedule finishes up this month and next that the Giants are not going to make the playoffs and the Eagles or the Cowboys will win the division. The Wild Cards are gone. Going to the Bears, 49ers and or the Panthers and soon Eli will have his first losing record as a starting QB.

17. allan1

allan1 Active Member

He had one in 2004 as a rook. Even in 2007 he pretty much gave you a Mark Sanchez regular season with a 56% completion percentage and 20 picks.

He's been incredibly overrated. He's normally had very good receivers who if they're not catching his poorly thrown lobs are flopping and diving 50 yards down the field trying con PI flags. Plus the pass rush which has bailed him out of many turnovers

18. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

it would be so nice to see jets fans call and compare feline manning to sancho.

19. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

the problem is the 2 SBs so that will get laughed off but the difference btw Eli '07/'11 and mark '09/'10 was the play of the D/STs in postseason. Both QBs played well but the NYG D/STs stepped up and won those title games while ours stepped back.

20. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

So true and that NFC Championship game in San Fran is so overrated, Eli did not put his team in position to win at all. I remember when it was tied 17-17, the Giants offense got the ball FIVE times within the final like 3 minutes and OT and Eli could not get his team into FG range once to win the game. It was literally all 3 and outs. Kyle Williams gave em 10 points, fuck him.

You wanna see an elite QB? the week before Brees cut that same defense up when he had to at the end, Eli could not. As for the Super Bowls, I am not impressed at all that Eli put up 17 points and 19 points on the Patriots.

Keep in mind to, in both Super Bowl runs, not a single team scored more than 20 points against the Giants. That says it all, the most was 20 in Greenbay against Rodgers and Favre.

2007:

Buccaneers -14
    Cowboys -17
    Packers -20
    Patriots -17

2011:

Falcons -2
    Packers -20
    49ers - 17
    Patriots 17

Im sorry but it would be disrespectful to not give the Giants defense the most credit, they held the fort down.

#1540 soxxx, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.