All-Time LEAST favorite Jet.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by HackettSuxTNG, Oct 23, 2013.

1. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

I've never hated any Jet...other than Tebow who I don't consider a Jet but rather a prop purchased by Woody for the publicity.

Nope, haven't hated a single one, not Gholston not Neil O'Donnell, not Wayne Hunter, not Coleman Rudolph, not Vlad not any of them. Always rooted to the last that they'd turn it around and become players. Never even hated any of the malcontents like Holmes or Mason or Rhodes either.

_

2. Endlessly Counting

Endlessly Counting Well-Known Member

Ha! Me neither.

And I especially don't hold it against him that he quit the team in the middle of the season

3. Jetropolitan33

Just my last 5 year list.
    Wayne Hunter
    Tebow
    Shonne Greene

4. Endlessly Counting

Endlessly Counting Well-Known Member

Come to think of it, I wasn't crazy about Pete Kendall either

5. Mitch_Dumstein

My least favorite, I guess, in recent memory was Dewayne Robertson, a Kentucky Fried Bust who arrived as an extremely high pick in the draft with bone-to-bone inoperable knee damage and unfortunately hung around for a few years in which opposing offensive coordinators ALL began to use the "63 Offense" in which they ran right through the hole in the middle of the defense which had been vacated when Dewayne was pushed 12 yards downfield by an offensive lineman

Not his fault, I guess, that he was damaged goods.... I should blame the moron GM who drafted him, one T Bradway, unfortunately still being paid by the Jets

6. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

Funny how like five different people named Schotty and it took 80 posts before someone got to the 'actual' worst coach in Jet history (Kotite). I couldn't stand Hackett either for that matter, or Herm's timekeeper Dick Curl who didn't even help clock management.

Hated's pretty subjective. There are times I hated Revis for his holdout/whiny bs but I idolized him as a player. One of our 'big' signings this offseason Goodson was so much trouble (arrest, suspension) for a guy that did squadoosh but ultimately he's not a guy worth hating cause he was here five minutes. I hated the whole Tebow nonsense but ultimately I think of it more as a cult than hating an actual player.

I couldn't stand Johnny Mitchell though...talk about a guy with talent that had no brains or heart. And then when he got another chance under Parcells as a camp invite or whatever, he walked out AGAIN.

7. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

Kyle Wilson... Fuckin finger wag.. Oh and Sparano

8. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

interesting, why barzalauskas? he is a semi local guy to me, just read an article about him this past week. he was before my time but it spoke pretty well of him. just wondering why he was on your least favorite team?

9. GeorgeJETSon

GeorgeJETSon Member

In order from biggest to least biggest shitbag...

Kerry Rhodes
    John Abraham
    Danny Woodhead
    Jason Taylor

10. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Damien Robinson
    Calvin Pace Honorable mention but not hate...

11. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Brett Favre and Tim Tebow.

12. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

I've never hated a Jet but more recent like last thread:

I can only remember Doug Brien for one thing and it's a bad one, even though he helped win the game before.

Justin McCareins. Only remember him for drops.

13. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Gholston ,,,,,,,Blair Thomas ,,,,,,.Wayne Hunter,,,,,,honorable mention goes to Mark Gastineau,,,,,Greg Butle since he began being a Shill !

If u want to name coaches Richey K wins hands down !

14. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Jason Taylor, Curtis Conway, Darrelle Revis's Greed, and Tony Sparano.

Tim Tebow I never hated, but hated the fact he was signed.

15. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Damien Robinson , this moron shows up at the Meadowlands like 5 days after 9-11 with assualt rifles in his car. Freaking lunatic

I also couldn't stand the 3 stooges we had on the OL in the mid to late 80's
    Mike Haight, Dave Cadigan and Jeff Criswell.... turnstyles and holding machines. Just absolute garbage. Sad thing is Haight was the #22 pick and Cadigan was #8.

BTW does anybody remember the DB John Booty? Man he sucked too

16. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

How the hell did Dewayne Robertsons knee issue go unnoticed in the lead up to the draft anyway? These days if someone farts the wrong way or bends their knee weird they fall in the draft. And he supposedly had a serious issue? Wtf

17. DanR

DanR Active Member

If coaching staff counts there should be only 1 answer from all of you . . .

Tony Sparano

18. dannymac910

dannymac910 Member

Kyle Wilson.

19. PennyRoyal10

PennyRoyal10 Well-Known Member

Curtis Martin....

(just to be a doosh)

20. PennyRoyal10

PennyRoyal10 Well-Known Member

100% True story. At a kids b-day party 2 years playing dodgeball. There's only a few adults playing, there's a huge guy on opposite team from my son's team, so naturally I try picking off the adults. Holy shit, I take aim at this big guy, I let it go and the GUY DROPS IT.

Later on all the kids are playing football. This same guy is on the other team and seemingly knows very little about football, I shit you not. My son is 7 at the time so he's a little bit confused with all these kids running amok. This big dudes kid is even more clueless and he himself seems unsure what the hell these kids are supposed to be doing. I'm QB'ing for one team, the big dude's QB'ing for the other team. And I swear 100% my thought was complete shock that a guy so big, that looked like an athlete, had very little ability to explain to his son what to do. The weird thing is it's bugging me because the guy looks really familiar, but I can't figure out where I know him from.

A parent that knows I'm a Jets fan pulls me aside and say, "You were playing football with Justin McCareins!!!!" At the time he was trying to join the Broward Sheriff's Office....