Boy, do I miss Holmes

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by macbk, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Jets69

Jets69 Well-Known Member

LOL, I know, but the homers refuse to believe that, he could be had for a 5th round draft pick, GIVE IT A FUCKIN REST.

2. pdxdrew

pdxdrew Well-Known Member

We need to dedicate half of this upcoming draft to receivers and a couple of tight ends, Geno has NOBODY to throw too. No wonder he's throwing into coverage every other down.

3. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

Josh Gordon isn't going anywhere. And This is the same core Geno had to beat the Falcons, minus KW. I absolutely can't stand seeing Reuland or Gates. Gates especially.

4. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

He has no heart anyway. This guy could care less.

5. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

I'm cool with the Cumberland/Winslow combo. I also like Kerley/Hill going forward.

But God, Gates and the other no-names are frustrating to have seeing reps.

6. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

I like Kerley and Hill. Cumberland is doing a decent job. Not sure yet if Winslow's sudden surge was because of a last ditch effort of PEDs.

But we need a real solid #1 WR that'll threaten other teams. Kerley just can't do the #1 job.

7. Nilton

Nilton Active Member

too easy to turn the DL loose when they don't have to worry about any WRs.

8. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

Really good point.

9. BookEndTackles 72&79

Gates is useless. He's a spaz out there with no hands or body control. Rueland might have had a chance on that if Geno made a better throw. All the coverage was over the top and Geno needed to throw a low line drive and not a high floater.

10. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

i honestly believe hes full of shit and hes holding out on the jets

11. RochesterJet

RochesterJet Well-Known Member

How is this different than the guy that was pulling the trigger last year? Not trying to start a shitstorm but this is the issue with this team. They fail to draft real talent on the offensive side of the ball and it surely hurts the QB and ultimately the defense. The fucking turnovers need to stop, but its hard when the scrubs we have can get open.

12. papapump

papapump Well-Known Member

Holmes has never been a favorite of mine. A cancer in the locker room for sure. Hope we move on at season's end, and release him.

13. Jetsfansince95

Jetsfansince95 Well-Known Member

Agreed ! Can NOT wait until he is off the team... I don't miss him what so ever... he showed his true colors in the Miami game. Its sad when most of the fans care more for a team than their leading WR. he got his money and shows up 20 % of the time NO THANK YOU

14. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

Oh when seasons end comes I would not be heartbroken if he was released.

15. RochesterJet

RochesterJet Well-Known Member

He still has a chip on his shoulder. Have any of you watched his pressers every week, what a duche. I can't wait until we release his ass.

Jets | Santonio Holmes perturbed
    Fri, 18 Oct 2013 05:43:00 -0700
    New York Jets WR Santonio Holmes (hamstring) blamed the media for impeding his rehab work. "How am I feeling right now? Like you guys are interrupting my treatment time right now," Holmes said. "I was just on the rehab table and I had to get taken off the table to come do interviews, so yes I do (feel it hampers my rehab.)"

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz2i5F4XF9o

16. Barcs

Barcs Banned

:rofl: Really? Man it's totally Holmes fault that he got injured! What a jerk for just sitting out like that last year, he should have manned up and worn a wooden stilt and played! And oh man, after a year off he has the absolute nerve to pull a hammy!!! What a complete dirtbag!!

I wish ignorant folks wouldn't comment on things they know nothing about.

I love Holmes "fuck the media" attitude. It's great. Of course you will get tons of negative articles as a result, but only drama queens care about that crap. I hope Holmes stays here for the rest of his career just to make the haters mad. Call me a Holmer. I don't care, I am.

I honestly believe you have no clue about what you're talking about and should probably quit the internet and football while you're at it. What motivation does possibly he have to hold out? :lol:

The hate for Holmes is unreal. Only Jets fans would accuse their own players of faking injuries to milk contracts. What a joke. That's pretty much as low as you can get as a fan. Stop buying into every media article and start thinking for yourselves. Holmes is a vital part of the team. I don't even know why I respond to such nonsense, but C'MON MAN!!!

#36 Barcs, Oct 18, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
  17. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

18. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

I didn't know we were supposed to hate players that shit on the media. In fact, half of this forum, rightfully so, shits on the media, yet now when Holmes does it he's a classless "douche" to you? Interesting

19. Mitch_Dumstein

Holmes should conduct a class for Rex and all the other Jet coaches, executives and players and how to treat the scummy media and beat writers like the stinking jackals they truly are

In other words, treat them like Beli does'

DIRT

20. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

The Holmes hate is that strong I see.