2012 Fatcesa thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Murrell2878, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NJJ_Jersey_Jets

NJJ_Jersey_Jets Well-Known Member

And of course, Fatty would just act all condescending and wonder why somebody would wait that long on the line to do that like he always does when somebody trolls him

2. Mitch_Dumstein

Fatso like every other host on that station is required BY WRITTEN ORDERS to toss softballs and play nicey with any and all Midget players, coaches, execs, ANYONE...

Why...WFAN, THE FLAGSHIP STATION OF THE 0-6 midgets...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

3. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

2.5 months of Cofflin and Muttin face week after week. No jet players, coaches, beat writers nothing. He has zero access to the only NFL team in town. He's going to spend all this time defending the Giants and hope for any week to bash the Jets. BTW, all of a sudden today, supposed Football Friday that's become nothing special anymore, he's into baseball. Fatty had to have his mid-day meal so cut to a baseball press conference with one of the managers. I shut it off after laughing. Boy did he look depressed today. I want to win just to make his life miserable. His Sunday show sucks

4. harkin

harkin Member

Props to Eli. MF did his best to throw the receiver (for the last INT) under the bus ("he shoulda caught it") and Eli was having none of it. Owned the bad passes and acted about as nonchalant as he was after ending the Pats perfect season.

5. hornblower

hornblower Well-Known Member

Mike Francesa

I thought it would take a year or two for Mike's rants to blow back on him. This quick, the Jets are now a young club on the rise and the Giants have gone backwards. He has trashed the Jets for so long that none will appear on his program. Anyone following the sport can see that the Jets will be on the rise in the next few seasons and the Giants have to rebuild. His unprofessional and personal attacks on the coach and GM have really hurt his show. Too bad.

6. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

The thing I've never understood is why Francesa has this pathological twitch when he has a Jets guest on the show that almost always causes things to end badly.

Darrelle Revis hanging up on him should have been like a flashing redlight for Francesa that he was doing something wrong.

Then he has John Idzik on this spring and basically winds up with the guy laughing at him before he goes.

It's not like the Jets haven't tried to build bridges on occasion. It's that Francesa has taken those bridges and lit them on fire.

Why?

7. 74

74 Well-Known Member

because he's a fat fuck. excuse my French.

8. ponytrekker

ponytrekker Member

Call him and tell him the Rangers should move to a 2 man forecheck, third man high and see the dude really go clueless.

9. ponytrekker

ponytrekker Member

He isn't a fat fuck, he's a fat FAT fuck.

10. ponytrekker

ponytrekker Member

We should plan a solid hour where he gets nothing but "Baba booeys"

11. Jetropolitan33

Well as you know hockey is not what we do hea. I dont watch it. I dont pretend to watch it. I dont know it. But weel have piahh mogwire on next week. Call back then.

12. Endlessly Counting

Endlessly Counting Well-Known Member

Francesa's pathological hatred for the Jets stems from a derangement against Rex Ryan. As for why his interviews with everyone on the Jets always blow up, I think its his personality. Arrogant and pompous, his ratings success prevents him from expressing any humility

13. Br4d

I get this. But doesn't he realize that the Jets have no reason to go on his show at this point and a thousand potential reasons not too?

It's like that dog at Thanksgiving that everybody walks around carefully because he barks a lot and has been known to take a nip at people when he gets over-excited.

Then one year the hosting family tells everybody that the dog is going for his annual checkup on Thanksgiving and he won't be home until Friday night and everybody breathes a sigh of relief because this is the year they were finally going to skip Thanksgiving.

The problem is Mike Francesa can't send himself to the kennel for a day to get the people he needs on the show.

14. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

There is 1 thing I have to give some credit to MF for.....

Back in 2010, in preseason, he was ranting about RR and his bravado and how much talking the jets do. He said and I quote "the jets better be careful cause this kind of stuff can backfire and implode as quick as it came".....

Well a broken clock is right 2x a day but he did somewhat nail it with what happened to Sanchez and RR later in 2011 and 2012.

Dont know why I remembered this detail. Maybe I was surprised at the time cause the jets were backing up the talk and he was really the only one not buying into it at that time.

He is still a pompous ass.

#1254 jilozzo, Oct 12, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
  15. Br4d

How many franchises don't take a step back after a short window of high competitiveness?

It was an easy call.

If the Jets had actually won a Super Bowl it would have been wrong anyway but suggesting that the Jets were going to get hammered if they fell short was an easy call.

16. Barcs

Barcs Banned

You know you're doing something wrong when you have a future hall of famer on and the first thing you do is accuse him of pass interference on his best play of the game. :rofl: I just hope most don't listen to him. He's not worthy of the ratings.

17. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

did francesa even discuss the jets at all this past week? he discussed them for the first hour on tuesday after the game. then spent the next 5 hours on concussions. every time i've tuned in since it's been about concussions, baseball playoffs, and the giants.

did he even bother previewing the only football game in town that matters this week?

18. hornblower

hornblower Well-Known Member

Francesa

The concussion talk was good radio. Most talk radio is about nothing. The head injury stuff is quite important. Much better than fans ranting about play calling and half-time adjustments.
    Pretty soon we realize that 95% of the games are about the talent on the field. The Jets have excellent young players. In time they will be very good if Geno comes along and Mike will have to talk about them.

19. Endlessly Counting

Endlessly Counting Well-Known Member

Mike is truly pathological

He has now backed himself into the corner of defending Rex!

20. Frank21

Frank21 Member

Yeah this is insane. All of a sudden he is a Rex fan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.