It's not the Jets, it's the Refs/league

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by allan1, Sep 29, 2013.

1. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

The defense did let Atlanta catch up...we agree. But stop your sarcastic finger pointing at Rex like he was playing in the middle himself.

And Furthermore......The D DID SHUT THEM DOWN ON FOURTH DOWN. IT WAS A BAD, BAD CALL. There was no freaking holding. That play alone could have cost us the game.
    Yet that was exactly the right defense and what any good D should and would do. Please re watch the NE game against Atlanta, you will see plenty of those with no flag.
    Poor, poor call to keep them alive, that's why so many here are bitching.

2. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

And replace him with who? Rex is a damn good coach.

3. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

How the hell would I know? Ask wahoo, I was condensing his thoughts, I'm sure he'll be more than happy to tell you how Jets must bring Bellicheat, or Gruden, or whoever else. Tough time getting through sardonic remarks?

4. JUNJOBX2199

JUNJOBX2199 New Member

The officiating was horrible. The series before the Falcons went on the tying drive there were multiple hold's that went uncalled . I saw one hold so bad the defender had his arm around our players neck. The Geno throw that would have been a good pass and catch , but oh my , there's a defender contacting him a full second before the ball was there and to add insult to injury the second defender comes flying into the screen and tackles them both as the ball is arriving . Don't get me started on that final Falcons drive the NFL really wanted the Falcons to win this one and the Jets came through.

5. Barcs

Barcs Banned

What kind of fucked up fantasy world do you live in? That was the prime reason. We had to win that game like 3 times because of piss poor flags on 4th down and all over the place on that last drive.

The refs are def cooking against us this year because of the Pats brawl and Colon. You can tell when they throw a phantom flag against the Falcons and immediately follow up with a bigger one against the Jets. They are opening the door up for more bad calls by giving the first one. Fuck the zebras. You don't call a bogus holding on 4th down. The game was won. They tried to screw us but failed.

#105 Barcs, Oct 8, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  6. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Yeah the refs were overall bad, I don't think it was too onesided. We as fans don't look for times that the refs miss penalties on our own guys in the trenches and etc. I'm sure Falcons fans have scenarios like us with Kerley or Wilk getting held on their end. But when the refs made calls in the 4th quarter, I thought they were wrong on 3 of them. I disagree with both those offensive PI call, I really saw not enough contact to call either. The holding also, didn't see anything. Those were 3 calls the refs made that were just flat out wrong to me.

7. egbert souse

egbert souse Member

It's one thing to be a fan - a fanatic. It's another thing to be paranoid delusional. This thread started after the Titans game which some seem to think was stolen from the Jets by the refs. A week later Titans fans are in an uproar because of a late hit out of bounds call against the Titans late in their loss to KC. The play was very similar to the call that went the Jets way in their Tampa game. I just can't figure out how the refs know from week to week how to call the game. Do they get a call from the Mob or does the league send out a memo?

8. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Of course the Refs all have fantasy league teams that they manipulate in real games in order to win. I'm sure they all went out on www.silkroad.com before they shut it down to get their instructions on how to fck the Jets every chance they get.

The most important thing about being a modern, properly thinking Jets fan is to always remember it's never the Jets fault. Ever. Refs out to get us? Absolutely. Bad play? How dare you even think it..

See how things work now?

9. Trip McNealy

Trip McNealy Member

The refs were missing friggin false start penalties on the Falcons. That game was awfully one sided. And I never bitch about the officiating.

10. OverloadBlitz

OverloadBlitz Well-Known Member

It's more about that one call on the holding, it really was a terrible call and one you can't make in that situation. Officials should never decide a game unless said call is blatantly obvious. From every angle that I saw I still don't know who was holding?

11. bigbucks24

bigbucks24 Active Member

It's obvious the refs hat the jets and love the Pats. Obvious.

12. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

B/c they made the correct call? or b/c they allowed Pats receivers to push off w/o penalty but call it on us?