Dennis Waszak: Holmes Returning To Old Form?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Falco21, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

This is VERY encouraging. He is putting in every effort humanly possible to get back to his old self and be that HUGE playmaker again. This will not only help our offense a ton, but it will help Geno mature into a solid starting QB. A rookie QB needs a veteran receiver to latch on to. I think Holmes may be his man! I also want to point out that I think now with Mark out of the equation, Santonio sees something in Geno and wants to progress with him. Only seems fitting. Check it out:

2. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

He is a damn good football player and his attitude problems have been blown out of proportion by the media like everything else with this team. He is clutch and can catch in traffic, if he is healthy he will be huge for us. Put the argument with Wayne Hunter behind you, he is an asset to the team imo.

3. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

Absolutely! We need all the receivers we can get right now and Holmes is the number one guy we need to keep. I hope we hang on to him for a while. I was very disappointed with the amount of hatred he was receiving on here recently. He's got a new QB now and is starting on a blank canvas again. Let him mold with Geno.

4. pdxdrew

pdxdrew Well-Known Member

Always a little frustrating, but a good wideout. Glad to see he's healthy again and hope he makes a good target for Geno!

5. NYJetsfan56

NYJetsfan56 Member

I hope he's with the Jets for the rest of his career. Everybody assumes he's gone after this season and I hope that's not the case.

6. talisaynon

talisaynon Well-Known Member

its always interesting to see people so driven that nothing gets in their way. holmes def has those genes. he's a jackass, but theres no questioning his drive that's for sure.

7. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

Holmes is talented and the hate for him is overblown.

8. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

So, medicinal marijuana is a good thing. It fixed his foot. Legalize it now Obama.