Get Kyle Wilson off this team after this game

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Poeman, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Sloup

Sloup Active Member

Wilson still has some trade value, and I hope Idzik is willing to test the waters if he hasn't already.

2. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Bust
    Cut him
    Worst punt returner I have ever seen

3. TheJetChase

TheJetChase Member

Not really, It was a terrible acting job. The refs were just quick to pull the trigger cause of the previous plays.

4. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

Agree with this...his draft slot is what kills him.

5. TheJetChase

TheJetChase Member

Well that and the fact he celebrates like he did something good when the receiver drops the ball. That's what people notice, not the plays he makes.

6. NYJet87

NYJet87 Member

It's great. The pass could be overthrown by 20 yards and there's #20 wagging his finger in the face of the receiver like he had something to do with it.

And I'm curious how people can defend the guy. He's been consistently the worst defensive back for the Jets in the last few years with maybe the exception of Eric Smith. It's not like people are making a mountain of a mole hill after one game.

7. TheJetChase

TheJetChase Member

I honestly couldn't tell you when I've actually seen him make a play. I always see him beat and then celebrating a ball thrown out of the back of the end zone like he tipped it with hulk strength.

8. jetzfan

jetzfan Member

The mans gotta go...

9. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

haha thats funny. alot of guys do that. if its sprinkled in with some genuine good plays its fine. but ur right, in wilsons case, the positive plays are few and far between.

10. I actually thought he played really well today,penalties removed. Stevie Johnson is a punk & acts that way every time he comes to New jersey.

11. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

Yea, and people were complaining about Rex not benching him and chewing him out.

12. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

Right, I'm NOT a Wilson fan and haven't been high on him for some time. I would shed no tears if he's not with us next year. But yeah, that last penalty call was bullshit.

And quite frankly, maybe it's just me, but I thought the officials were being extra tough on the Jets, and that may have been retaliation because Colon supposedly hit one of theirs.

13. Barcs

Barcs Banned

:rofl: Do you even know what a bust is? He wasn't good in the return game, but his coverage was GOOD minus one drive. Stick to hockey.

Wilson had one bad drive. Get real with the whole "cut him now" nonsense. He played Stevie tough and physical most of the game. I can't believe people want him cut immediately after one bad series when he's been playing decently this year so far. Jets fans are absurd. They just can't be happy with anything. Everyone has bad drives and makes mistakes, even pro bowlers. Not saying he's a top CB in the league, but he'd start on at least half (probably 3/4) of all NFL teams. The problem with Jets fans is that they only focus on the bad. Before that penalty laced drive, how many yards did Stevie have? 30? He was barely targeted due to tough physical coverage. It was a fun matchup until Stevie got under his skin.

HE'S NOT REVIS OR CROMARTIE!!!! CUT HIM NOW, HE'S A BUST!!!! :rofl:

#73 Barcs, Sep 23, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2013
  14. FOURTHANDLONG

FOURTHANDLONG Active Member

Get rid of the human pass interference while they have a chance. He is the weakest linc and has been since draft day. He is a disaster waiting to happen on an Island by himself.

15. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

Yes, you could tell Kyle's no Revis....Revis could never cover Stevie Johnson.

16. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Hysterical over reactions, as usual.

We need Kyle Wilson, we need Stephen Hill, we even need Clyde Gates. We need all these guys to play better, but we need these guys.

So far so good this year. Rex thinks we'll get better as the season progresses. For that to happen, we need these guys bad game or not. We need Kyle Wilson, we just don't need the penalties.

17. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

Wilson should be demoted but he should stay as depth. Stephen Hill is still young and raw and all the people who wanted him gone are ridiculous. Gates is straight garbage. Awful as a receiver and had 3 terrible returns yesterday. He's useless.

18. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

Bring back Drew Coleman! NOW! Because I'm so angry. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

19. joe

joe Well-Known Member

We get it Loge, but some people got pissed yesterday at KW's own hysterical over reactions.

20. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Weakest link? So you are suggesting that Walls, Trufant & Milliner have played better? Huuuuwhaaaaat?

Believe me, I was yelling at him through my TV yesterday as well, but one bad series doesn't equal 'cut now'. It means he needs to sit down and work on keeping his emotions in check, plus the last one was a clear Stevie flop.

#80 Barcs, Sep 23, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2013