Sanchez just sucks... just sucks. (all Sanchez complaints here)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sweet P, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

24 posts and gone. Poor fella was only here 13 days too.

Oh well, he woulda been gone on Thursday night anyway, after WE KICK BILL BELISHIT's ASS!

2. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

he was exactly correct, just like you tell us about the great things herm did at kc.... meanwhile the rest of us who actually understand whats going on realize that herm took a team to 4-12 in a very short time.

you have been doing your schtick for long enough now that most of us have figured it out and understand the absurdity that is junc. you just cant deal with that.

3. Section 227. Row 5

We'll see about that come Thursday night.

If Geno performs well against our arch rival and divisional opponent, IN THEIR HOUSE OF PAIN, there is no way in hell Sanchez ever takes the field again as a starter while Geno is healthy. Just no way.

And if he BEATS the Pats, Sanchez might as well start sending out those resumes to the Melbourne Kangaroos, the Winnepeg Wombats and the Tijuana Sombreros.

4. Jetsfan7

Jetsfan7 Active Member

It depends on how Geno plays. If Geno can play well and pull off a victory against New England, I think it is highly doubtful that we see Sanchez as the starter again.
    In my opinion, the only way we see Sanchez as the starter is if Geno plays his way out of the job.

5. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

it's so cute how you try to latch on to anyone debating against me. The proof is in the posts and if you look back through my posts I don't care what Herm did in KC, I care what he did here and he did a good job for us. In KC he led them to only their 2nd playoff app in 9 years.

Just stop interacting w/ me if you can't deal with me. We know you can't keep up in debates so all you do is to try and hurl insults or try to hop on the back of someone else debating w/ me. You embarrass yourself, put me on ignore again to spare yourself the embarrassment.

6. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Imagine that was Sanchez who had the ball on the last possession.

7. nyjunc

He doesn't have to beat NE, if he isn't awful he will keep his job through the season. The only way mark gets back on the field is if Geno gets hurt or Geno is in over his head.

8. nyjunc

yeah, b/c he has never led us to a last second win before.:rofl2:

9. namath4ever

namath4ever Member

Do you honestly think we win Sunday with Sanchez at the end? I sure dont

10. namath4ever

namath4ever Member

If so we would be 0-1 and not 1-0

11. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

He beat Bradys ass in NE in the playoffs :rofl2:

12. TB284

TB284 New Member

Sam Bradford, per Footballoutsiders.com: 4th in the NFL after week 1 with 101 DYAR; 6th with a DVOA of 27.2%. And, these stats are really just YAR and VOA, since defensive adjustments won't be made until after week 4, when there's enough data to create accurate baselines for the league and individual teams. If Arizona has anywhere close to as good of a pass defense as they had last year, this game will look much, much better in retrospect.

Just one game, but, yeah, pretty solid start to Year 2.

13. Hobbes3259

The game isnt contested, at the end with Sanchez under center. Its not even close.

14. laxin

laxin Active Member

You are so horribly wrong Hobbes. I feel bad for you that you believe that they arent even close. Really? What has Sanchez proven to make you think that in the last 2 years? And before those 2 years, he was between mediocre and bad.

Please dont bring up the preseason, because he only had 2 good drives (in which 50% of his passes were to open receivers).

Sanchez is done in NY. Unless Geno gets hurt, he is done here. The CS doesnt want to see what he can do with MM because they know his ceiling.

I cant even imagine how Sanchez would have faired vs the Bucs. With absolutely no help from the run game, and pressure in his face all game.

15. Hobbes3259

Thatgame is uncontested by halftime.

Someone tel me...exactly how Geno pulled that game out? By psychically enticing the Buccanqueer to hit him OOB.

In the last drive situation, Sanchez, actually knows when to call time out. It wouldnt have had to come from the sodeline.

Just sayin.

16. laxin

laxin Active Member

Yeah, its not even close, because we get blown out. Geno's legs made the difference in that game- his ability to extend plays and pick up some yardage. The Bucs D would have had a field day with Sanchez.

I dont see how a case can be made that Sanchez would NOT have been rattled by Tampa's defense. Once Sanchez is rattled, you might as well pack it up.

17. Section 227. Row 5

The last possession was a total fluke made worse by Rex Ryan's inability to keep his head out of his ass with clock management.

It's the rest of the game that would have been hard to swallow. Colon described Smith this week as "Mr. Ice," or something to that effect. Meaning, the kid was really cool in the huddle.

And it showed after the snap. Pretty good reads and snap decisions. Good at improvising on the fly. When he does decide to throw, no eyeballing for 2 seconds, then double pumping, then releasing the floater. Laser passes with accuracy, no less.

Pocket collapsing? No holding on until the last second, looking for triple coverage to get yourself torched with. Or stupid shovel passes. Running around with a loaf of bread. Butt-fumbles. He just threw it away. Tampa Bay opens up a running lane... nobody home? No problem, he takes off and gets us the 1st down and actually slides in feet-first. What a concept!

No, it's hard to imagine Sunday's game with Sanchez in there. But if I had to guess, we could be talking a blowout. 3 INTs, 2 fumbles and a safety. The score could have been something like Tampa Bay 31, NY Jets 9.

18. nyjunc

I don't want to take anything away from geno, he executed late. It wasn't his fault our D choked again and it wasn't his fault we botched the final TO. He made the nice play to Winslow and we would have had a chance for a quick pass to get into Folk range w/ or w/o the penalty. He kept his poise and did a nice job but I do agree we win more easily, we don't need the last drive if a more experienced QB like mark was starting.

19. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

That was a elite secondary Geno went against...I have to give him props there, just keep it safe. The Pats will stack up and will force Geno to beat them

20. cval

cval Well-Known Member

this debate is funny Sanchez did not play he did get rattled and he has had much bigger wins then this even in his rookie year.

Geno played good for a rookie but as should have been the game plan was dumbed down. That is what Hobbes is saying with a full playbook the o-line looks better the running game looks better and the Jets most likely score more points.

This was Geno's first game and MM game planned accordingly. A vereran QB even Sanchez most likely does better but there is no way of knowing so stop the idiocy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.