Talking about BS during Jets games

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by section331flagman, Sep 1, 2013.

1. section331flagman

section331flagman Active Member

I get very annoyed when I sit with certain friends of mine during a home game, and all throughout the game they sit and "chat" with others around them about nothing that has to do with the game itself. Now these people know better than to talk to me during the game, unless it is about the game itself. Is it so much to ask to be totally vested for 3 hours in the what we are there for in the first place? Luckily my season ticket partner and I are on the same page, as we talk in-game strategy and nothing else.

2. Fred Mertz

Fred Mertz Active Member

Some people don't take it so seriously. If you do, it's good you sit with someone else who does. Otherwise I can see you getting annoyed very easily. If you are ever in that situation, don't let it ruin your day, just realize not everyone is on the same page as you are.

3. section331flagman

section331flagman Active Member

You're right, and that is good advice. I try not to get mad at my friends, one friend in particular....... But when I get really steamed is usually after the other team scores or a turn over, and he starts asking him about the guys family or job...... At that moment I'm so pissed off I end up yelling at him. The Jets get me so aggervated, I can't understand how anyone can be like " oh well, how's the wife and kids? " To each his own I suppose.