I'm Just Sick and Tired....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TurkJetFan, Aug 28, 2013.

1. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

There in lies The BIG, BIG big difference. They hold other people accountable for their short comings while themselves are not accountable for diddly shit. They can destroy a persons life with no facts or proof, spouting their venom for the sole purpose of selling scandal. They twist every word like a bunch of bottom feeders. They can call people buffoons and fatso and get away with anything because gee whiz they are the media and it was other people's comments that got them in trouble. Now they are crapping all over Rex because he is not himself anymore. LOL

Such major horseshit, fuck the likes of Metha, Cimini, and that whining imbecile Shein with the annoying voice , all of them bring nothing, contribute nothing and basically are worth nothing. NY is infested with the worst possible media.
    Rex and Johnson did not cause this. The media will do this no matter what, the will always look for someone to shit on, because it sells.

2. week17magic

week17magic New Member

I agree. Sports journalism lost its integrity within the past 5 years or so. There's nothing worse than watching Sportscenter coverage of the NFL before and after the season. Meaningless banter without any substance. It baffles me why so many people still get riled up with such nonsense.

3. NYJetsfan56

NYJetsfan56 Member

You know it's ridiculous when the #1 not top 10 play on Sportscenter this week was "Rex Ryan's decision to play Sanchez in 3rd Qtr."

Like, are you serious... ? I knew ESPN was a joke before this but I think I'm done watching ESPN after something like this.

4. Barcs

Barcs Banned

It's hilarious. The same guy that the media crucified and belittled for being the worst QB in the league is now being considered our saving grace. Before that 3rd quarter against the Giants he was a turnover machine and wasn't worthy of being anything more than a backup and the NFL's ongoing joke. Now all of a sudden, he should be protected like Peyton Manning and Rex is an asshole for letting him play during a QB competition with the 2s when he's been doing it all training camp.

Yeah, I think I'm sticking with CBS for football news. I can't take ESPN even remotely seriously anymore. The radio station has become listenable and the beat writers on their website hate the Jets and take cheap shots at every given opportunity.

#64 Barcs, Aug 31, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
  5. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

Just win baby, it'll change the wise asses to kiss asses right quick.

6. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Oops double post!

#66 Barcs, Aug 31, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
  7. NJBeliever

NJBeliever Active Member

^^^^^^^^

exactly

8. Tony

Tony Bipedal, Reformed

Turk, if the Jets don't want to be seen as a joke, then it's up to them to show they aren't. Over the past couple of seasons they have been a total circus. I follow this team religiously, and I don't see any better than a 3 win season coming out of this either. Rex has mismanaged this team horribly the past couple of seasons. That cannot be denied. Until they prove they aren't a joke, they are. I don't like it any more than you do, but there it is.

9. DieHrdGreen

DieHrdGreen Banned

The simple fact is this, another season with Sanchez as QB will be a losing season..The Jets have 3 other QBS, pick one to start, my choice would be Simms, he has played the best out of the other 3 QBS,, If you don't want to start a rookie then start McElroy,,,JUST DONT START SANCHEZ !!!

10. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting this same exact thing in two threads. I read it once in the other thread. Then I clicked on this thread and I was just thinking, man I wish I could read that same exact post again in this thread. lo and behold, here it is! Thanks guy!

11. Barcs

Barcs Banned

:lol: The trolls are in full force this year. I honestly see more than last year and last year we had Tebow. What gives?