Training Camp: August 12th

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jeti, Aug 12, 2013.

1. ScottFrost

ScottFrost Member

Sounds like a hangover to me..."dehydrated?", Puh-leeeeze...:beer:

2. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

First of all, basic English.

You need two pieces of data, to infer something.

Basic math

Pressure from the right, is one. Not two.

The scond was the posters observation abut him getting worse in 2011...

What is the inference I was alluding to?

Pressire from the right....got worse in 2011?

shocking.

#62 Hobbes3259, Aug 12, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  3. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

The offense sounds WAY better than it did last year. Great to hear. Also, I think having Geno in the fold is great for many reasons. I don't want to get too excited of course, but the Jets should not be a bottom 5 team this year as many "Experts" have been saying will be.

4. Jeti

Jeti Well-Known Member

Geno with a nice day

Come on Smith keep pushing

5. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

I don't think you understand what you are responding to.

The fact that he is worst at pressure from the right means that regardless of how many times he was pressured from the right, his performance when getting pressure from the right was the worst.

It is pretty simple.

Tell me what you think it means. Give me a window into that corn kernel of yours

6. mute

mute Well-Known Member

@TheGangGreenForums Ground gives way. All players injured sink into sinkhole.

7. NotSatoshiNakamoto

It sounds like there's something seriously wrong with McKnight.

8. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

the inference you SHOULD make is that mark has an issue when he can see the pressure. he tends to fold up before the pressure gets there or throw the ball far too early... hitting his te in the back of hte head how many times in teh last 2 years?

he does not stand tall in the pocket under pressure, he is shell shocked and has been since the beginning of 2011. i give him credit for never coming out but i am not going to give him credit for delivering the ball under pressure.

he did stand tall one time last week though. which is a nice thing to see. until of course someone tees him up and he goes back to his 2 year old habits.

9. alleycat9

whats the his current status? i thought i read something about dehydration.... i dont like the kid on the team but i hope he is ok and isnt having some kind of heat related situation.

10. NotSatoshiNakamoto

He just keeps having these strange issues seemingly every day.

11. alleycat9

gotcha, i have to assume he is having problems with the concussion he got. its amazing how bad these things seem to be these days and to imagine that so few guys used to sit out games or practices with them years ago.

12. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

Do you guys even read other Jet articles? McKnight's issues are not physical, their mental. He has acute performance anxiety. Basically, he's a lazy drama queen.

13. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Where the fuck is Mike Goodson? His return would surely make that basketcase Joe McKnight expendable..... Challenging fans to fights on twitter, getting arrested, puking in trash cans, failing physicals. Brilliant TC for that dumbass.

14. JdotGriff

JdotGriff Well-Known Member

migraines + dehydration = fainting episodes.

Ive dealt with major migraines all my life and honestly guys who suffer from high grade ones and still manage to play sports at all are serious champs.

Some people have issues with them becoming worse as age goes on.

From reports it sadly sounds like Joe's have gotten progressively worse over the years.

15. JdotGriff

JdotGriff Well-Known Member

My "opinion" on this matter is we will see/hear about Mike in about a week.

16. TonyMaC

TonyMaC Well-Known Member

we better... it'd be nice to see him play in 1 or the other final preseason games.

he was fine in OTAs and should be alright now. he just has to show up from whatever hole he's in.

17. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Holding is better than turnstile. I agree Peterman looks iffy at this point but if he's taking flags instead of getting the QB hit that's an improvement over the Jets turnstiles of recent years.

I'm glad the Jets overloaded on OL this year. It gives us a much better chance of working things out and having a strong cohesive unit going into 2014.

18. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

He sustained a concussion in practice a few days ago. He probably shouldn't be on the field but he's going to lose his job if he sits out at this point. This is exactly why concussion-related decisions should be out of the club and player's hands. A competent MD would force him to sit out and damn the professional consequences because it's the right thing to do for the health of the player.

19. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

He got hit three times in 2011 where the defender got fined for an illegal hit. Once last year too. He's gotten leveled plenty of times. Do you even watch the games?

20. Barcs

Barcs Banned

We scored more points in the first preseason game this year, than any PS game last season. I'm pretty sure we didn't even score a single first team TD at all last preseason. We are looking better than last year at this point. That's for sure. Unless your name is Manish Mehta who is super pissed about a pre season game and makes it seem like the end of the world, Jets fans should be cautiously optimistic at this point. It's still early.

#80 Barcs, Aug 12, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2013