True Blood

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by 17a_tailgater, Nov 26, 2008.

1. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

(For me) This show disappeared up its own asshole after season 1, which is a shame as it WAS a good show and story

2. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

I understand that, but it still doesn't take away that it is a horrible choice in my opinion. The show is pretty dark and deals with a lot of dark themes, and the whole fairy thing just doesn't fit in my opinion. It's something I would expect from a show on the CW or twilight or something like that. Maybe I shouldn't hold it against the show, but it's hard for me not to.

I think that, combined with a pretty poor season 4, gave me a very indifferent attitude towards a show that I used to really enjoy. I will say that the end of last season did pick up and was much better than the first 5 or so episodes of the season.

3. Barcs

Barcs Banned

I mean, I can't really blame the show because they were following the books, but I just didn't like how it started as a vampire show, but then each season they'd add something more ridiculous just to stir things up. First werewolves, then shapeshifters, witches, fairies, panther ladies, and whatever else.. meh. Give me the titties!

4. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Anybody catch that last episode? Pacquin finally got naked again! For some reason her boobs seem less defined than they used to be. Anyone else notice that? Did she lose just a tad bit too much weight after the pregnancy? I mean obviously I wouldn't kick her out for eating cookies in bed, she is still smoking hot. I'm enjoying this season overall so far, I love the story and love when shows like this get into ancient lure like Lillith. The character dialog is still less than desirable, but the story this season is much improved over the last few. Bill has officially become my favorite character. He's a great actor and he's redefining himself this season.

5. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

she was pregnant last season. she had a baby,filled them with breast milk and now they sag

6. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

merlotte story really sucks. i thought his parents story was bad but this movement and the kid bullshit is annoying. thank god he gave the kid away but will he leave town or stay?

7. dabrowsk1

dabrowsk1 Active Member

With Terry dying, I'm beating he stays around for awhile.

8. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Sam's stories always seem to suck. I agree the parent and brother arc was horrible. All I know is that if Jessica gets naked before the end of the series I will be a happy man.

9. akibud

akibud Active Member

the storyline this season has been surprisingly interesting actually. I like the Lillith stuf with Warlow and this vampire camp is interesting as well. happy to see the return of naked Sookie also

10. Usica

Usica New Member

I seem to have missed most of this season, so don't know what's going on with the vampire camps. When the first season was missing an episode didn't happen and DVD episodes were always a hit. This season it is more like I'll get around to it when I get around to it.

11. akibud

akibud Active Member

Very disappointed that they didn't unveil Jessica's treasures in that sex seen last night. I was looking forward to it.

12. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Same here. I thought for sure she was due for a nudie scene. At least give us a titty, damn!!

13. akibud

akibud Active Member

No TB postmortem?? I thought for sure everyone would be glued to to the TV for this one. I liked it. The season was a sort of renaissance for TB. It had gotten weird in past seasons but this season, the action and the nudity was just right. Violet was a delicious last night.

14. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Was that the series finale or will there be another season? I thought the previous episode was way better. It's definitely seemed more like a finale. Dang I was so hoping that Jason would cap that girl. Eric's death was pretty funny. I thought for sure Bill would earn Sookie back after helping save her from Warlow. This season was way better than the last few.

15. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

Zombie Vampires?

Is the show done? Cause i easily could be.

16. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

I haven't been watching for a few seasons now, as the show has developed the Weeds syndrome imo, but can somebody answer this question please? How the fuck can Bill casually stroll around in daylight now? I saw some pic of him and a bunch of cult looking fuckers on facebook...

17. Barcs

Barcs Banned

He drank Lillith's blood. Lillith was the deity of the vampire bible so her blood was powerful and gave Bill all kinds of abilities. The other daywalking vampires were temporarily affected from drinking Bill's blood, and Eric consumed a large amount of Warlow's blood (half fairy half vampire guy).

This season was actually one of my favs thus far. Finally a cool story that stayed consistent and didn't jump all over the place. I just found out there is indeed another season. For a minute I thought they were ending the series because of Eric's demise and the whole integration at the end. Every human needs a vampire and every vampire needs a human.

18. Barcs

Barcs Banned

So, has anybody watched the final season? I just saw the last episode and wow. I can't believe how that ended. Very depressing. Dexter / Breaking Bad style finale for sure. The season was actually pretty darn good. At first it kinda sucked but it got better and better throughout. I thought at first that Bill was turning human because Sookie could hear his thoughts.

One thing that didn't make sense was that they never explained how Eric survived. At the end of last season he burst into flames when Warlow's blood stopped effecting him, in the middle of the day. Then this season he's just randomly back. Did I miss something with that?

I'm glad that the last 2 seasons were really good. Many shows start great, and then turn to shit near the end. This show started great, had a few bad seasons in the middle and then stepped it up big time for the last 2. I still can't get over that ending though. Damn.

19. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

I stopped multiple seasons ago. I'm down for the spoiler.

20. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Ok, if you plan on watching the show, don't read below!!!

Bill gets really sick with the Hep V virus. It was the theme of the season, where all these sick vampires were dying and the disease was spreading. They end up finding a cure, but Bill refuses to take it. He ends up deciding that he wants Sookie to kill him to set her free. He wants her to settle down and have a real life and realizes that he'll never stop loving her and doesn't want to hold her back. At the very end of the episode she actually goes through with it and stakes him. Really sad ending.