17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

This,,,,,I am so glad I do not have to deal with the jet ticket office or lying reps or anyone who sits in that building ! This is how they do business and it's the way they have done it for years ! it does not matter what anyone writes on this thread or how many letters or phone calls one makes to them,,,,,they do not care and if any of them says that they do they are full of shit ! One of the many good things to come out of this thread is that even though THEY refuse to listen to legitimate gripes and concerns others on here who read this thread and site will realize or see how they conduct business and either totally bail out on them or at least play serious hardball with the reps and jets when they are on the phone with them,,,,,,,,,,always remember they lie,,,all lies,,,so many freaking lies,,,,I got sick of the jet ticket office and reps and gave up my tickets,,,,never looked back and am so glad I did. I go to games when I want if I want,,,, don't buy any preseason and best of all I did not buy a cockamamie PSL :beer: Rant over thanks for the info 17A

#17861 CBG, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2013
  2. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

This is freaking unbelievable. I paid my bill for Prime and had to PAY for YELLOW PARKING and no one offered me $250 coupons for shit. Now you're telling me he was offered FREE YELLOW and $250 to boot?

WTF is going on here?

3. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

227 what is going on here is the same stuff that has gone on for years,,,,,,,,,it all depends on which person you talk to on the other end,, but make no mistake it is a shell game of lies ! I had reps tell me that I was " mistaken " or " did not have my facts right " when I called them on their bullshit . The jets were calling other members of my family and friends of mine and offering all types of things be it better locations, or free parking, or no preseason, or free this or that and " I had it wrong " . Well I am so glad I am gone and do not deal with them anymore,,,,,should the jets ever host a championship game or the like I will be there and I will get tickets even if I overpay but as of now I have already saved thousands on these lying bastards,,,,,,,,,,rant over

4. Section 227. Row 5

You are probably saving enough to go to a SB every year. I know I would be. $5254 per year ought to get me 2 SB tickets every January. When I look at it that way, I have to have my head examined.

5. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

227 and the rest I fully understand about going to games,the experience, looking forward to it , the tailgate , I get it . I could not wait to get my invoice , I could not wait to get the tickets in hand , we could not wait to go to games ! We talked during the week about what guys would bring to eat or drink on Sunday and who had friends , family or coworkers that were going to join us ! Long story short we did this for years it was part of our lives and yes I chose to give it up but you guys that have gone for decades or that have dealt with the jet ticket office and their bullshit will completely understand,,,,,,,,,,every time I hear a story or read a post like 17 A put up my blood boils,,,,,,the jet ticket office lies and lies and lies some more , it is simply amazing how they conduct business ! I have met with several ex reps , ( even had a few at my tailgate before we gave up our tickets but I stray ) and the stories that they told were again simply amazing !

6. stuartfl

stuartfl Member

Stories? Please tell...

7. NotSatoshiNakamoto

8. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Glad to see the new turf. I hope its a darker green so it looks better on TV. The current one looked washed out. They are going to spruce the place up for the Super Bowl, this is the first of many things.

9. Section 227. Row 5

And none of this, unfortunately, means much of anything to most Jets fans. I could give two shits if the turf is a slightly darker green. And anything else they do to fluff up the place for the Superbowl sickens me, quite frankly.

They didn't give a shit about any of the design flaws initially and didn't do much to rectify any of them even when they realized them. But now that the Superbowl is coming to town, right away they need to whitewash the fence in the front yard and plant petunias to give it curb appeal. Spend money (YOUR Preseason ticket money) on unnecessary bullshit to impress out-of-towners who have never been here before and will never be here again. Overcharge US for their worthless tickets to finance the facelifts for a Superbowl that we'll never even sniff.

This is the fucking icing on the cake.

10. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Stuart,,,they knew that they were telling lies,,,,,,they were told and encouraged to tell lies and from what you read and hear they continue to conduct themselves that way :sad:

11. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

they are brainwashed to say and repeat the same answers. i remember going on the tour of my upper deck seats and this little hot number comes over in a suit jacket and mini skirt and ask me about my seats. when i said i had upper decks her 1st response was "you know u cant transfer those seats". i cut her off right there and said "yes sweetheart i already transferred the seats into my 8 year old sons name last january"

12. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Jet tickets are a hot commodity ? Think about this,,,,,you would think that if the Jets had already collected some PSL money from you ( no matter what the amount is ) and you wanted to bail on your PSL that the Jets would let you .I mean they already collected thousands from you,,,,and now if you want to walk you will have to eat what you already payed them and then Jets will easily find someone else to purchase the PSL you gave up , right. ? Even at a le$$er amount , no ?
    The Jets answer as of this week is " did you ask friends or relatives if they are interested ". " have you tried to sell the psl yourself on Craigslist or on stubhub or on one of the other MANY websites ". And my personal favorite " you know this year we are anticipating a higher demand on the secondary market for tickets ",,,,,,really ? Really ?
    If the tickets were going to be in high demand the jets would scoff up all these psls s in a heartbeat and resell it themselves ! Truth is the Jets know that these things / jet tickets are impossible to get rid of rite now in fact you cannot give them away ! I should go dig up a few of the older posts on this thread about how hard it is to get rid of tickets when things go south . Guys posted on here how they had to eat tickets and could not give them away in the parking lot before games,,,,,,only shame is Woody and the Jets are not taking the hit or the heat just yet ! Instead they are sending out threatening letters and e mails about " you better pay up or else " I am surprised there have not been any news stories about this yet, I realize that the poor bastards that have psl s are in trouble if they want to get out of it but it still is a pr nitemare for Woodrow and the Jets . All I can say is I am very happy that I did not purchase an over priced cock a mammy PSL :beer:

13. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Hopefully the weather conditions will be blizzard conditions & winds 60 MPH. That will teach Woody with all his billions he can not screw Mother Nature also like he screws the NYJ fans

PS: if this occurs I bet the NFL has a plan B for the game but again the real fans who attend will be screwed up the kazoo

:smile:

14. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Yes I totally agree U need the assistance of a shrink as U said which is what I have been recommending for U for months & months now to go see one :smile:

15. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

16. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

good, i hope to be able to get mezz seats for 75 bucks like i used to pay for them.

scumbags.

17. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

God, who would pay $257 per ticket for a Jet game? And that's below face. OMG, people are nuts. I feel smart.

18. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

originally they were supposed to have a Jet logo at midfield but they had issues w/ the cutout, hopefully they solved that w/ the new turf and we'll see a Jet logo(or helmet) at midfield rather than the NFL logo.

19. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

has anyone who didnt renew been contacted by the Jets and offered any free stuff?

20. Section341

Section341 New Member

Free Parking