NYPOST: two girls, one dirty Sanchez

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Footballgod214, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

That thread was thankfully deleted right after the dipshit that created it was kicked to the curb.

It was a nice reminder that you don't let the mentally deficient moderate a successful message board.

2. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

I think Patriots fans would rather have a butt fumbler than a murder on the team.

3. 74

74 Well-Known Member

comon, it's pretty funny

4. KyleJetfan

KyleJetfan Active Member

Some of you are out of control. The "no big deal" crowd needs to wake up. Hes a young millionaire blah blah blah. If this was year 1.....ok, year 2 maybe. but come on. This guy is dumb as hell lettin this crap happen. If you want the world to take you seriously and be a starting NFL QB, then grow the F up.

5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Thanks for showing me the light. I completely understand how important this is now.

6. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

I was referring to the Mark Sanchez sucks thread heh...

That Cesspool thread was pretty funny you can't deny that... It did need to be deleted tho I agree. This message board has become much more friendlier and cleaner over the past year or 2 since I first joined.

We had some real ass holes back when I first joined. Now it's just you :D

7. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

LOL.

Maybe some posters here need to grow up.

_

8. Ajitator

Ajitator Well-Known Member

9. blackssmagic

blackssmagic Well-Known Member

10. G_know4Pres

G_know4Pres Banned

Yeah, Eli has actually won something. Mark??? Not so much

11. Ajitator

That's what I linked to both images.. Guys can party and be successful... Give it a rest.

12. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

AJ, I did things when I was young that would terrify me today. I was pretty stupid true but I wasn't the public face of a multimillion dollar franchise either. I got no problem with him having fun or banging multiple females or whatever the fck he wants to do. My problem is his poor judgement when it comes to being a celebrity athlete in the biggest media market on earth.

Of all the dumb assed shit Sanchez is capable of both on and off the field, why on earth would he let something like this get posted on the Internet. I ain't buying the "he probably didn't know a camera was present" bullshit because these days, EVERY cellphone is a camera and a mic.

Young and dumb doesn't always work as an excuse for poor judgement. Not multiple times anyway because at some point, he'll be judged by the same standards as his peers. If this stupidity continues, I don't see how that helps his career if he's becoming a one man circus.

Memo to Sanchez: Grow the fuck up Boy! Playtime is over..

#132 Cman68, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
  13. KyleJetfan

KyleJetfan Active Member

yeah

but hes not successful. Im all about a good time, but letting sloots video your ass while your fighting for your job? You forgetting he works for someone? Most bosses would be upset at you for doing this, let alone your franchise qb.

14. dabrowsk1

dabrowsk1 Active Member

Well that and the fact that there were 4 people in the room, including himself. It's not as if he was at a huge party with a hundred cellphones to keep track of.

Instead of saying "Hey man, what are you doing? Don't record this! Delete that crap and come party!" He goes and poses for the camera! He is into being recorded and plays it up. It was pretty stupid and doesn't show the best decision making.

I really don't care who he screws, or what he does in the offseason. All the power to him. I couldn't care less if he is screwing a midget in a bunny costume while doing a line off the ass of a 400lb. hooker. Just don't let yourself be recorded.

15. Ajitator

You can't be a franchise QB, and fighting for your job.. But that's for a different thread altogether.

My point is, if his bosses want to get upset at him for this fine. I'm sure they'll have a closed door discussion that this kind of stuff can't / shouldn't happen. This is the first time in his tenure here that something this "immature" has surfaced. He didn't do anything illegal, and at no point was he putting his person in harms way. Not like he's going around killing people or DDT'ing a bunch of girls on the dance floor of a crowded club. He was drinking / enjoying himself in the comfort / safety of his own home. Shit I walk around my house naked all the time, And I still have my job. If he starts pulling his junk out and shaking his ass out in public that's a completely different story.

What's the point of us, as fans, crucifying the kid for enjoying himself on some of his very meager amount of time off. Was this a smart decision? No probably not. Is it indicative of his work ethic, skills, or the end of the world,.. No probably not.

16. KyleJetfan

KyleJetfan Active Member

yeah

Its just poor judgement, thats all, but then again hes famous for poor judgement. Im not a Sanchez supporter or hater. I like the Jets team and whoever helps them win. Im just so tired of this negativity as a whole, and I think personally the QB sets the example. The young guys applaud this stuff but bottom line is that its not a good look for the franchise. Grow up, college is over, a song comes on and your first instinct is to go ass out? Who does that? Our qb, thats who. And btw, he looks stoned to me, not drunk on wine, just my opinion.

17. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

Completely agree with your post. Makes it easier for Geno to start though :up:

18. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

The fact that people are actually discussing this is hilarious. If Sanchez plays any other position no one would care.

19. G_know4Pres

G_know4Pres Banned

Thank you, that's all I was trying to say earlier and I got ripped for it.

20. blackssmagic

blackssmagic Well-Known Member

Am I wrong but didn't this idiot bang an underage girl...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.