Aaron Hernandez, dont drop the soap

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by dcm1602, Jun 20, 2013.

1. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

One incident?

So you are suggesting that the bullet he shot the guy in the face with down in a Miami strip club ricocheted off the guy's noggin to N. Atelboro to kill the guy near Hernamdez' home?

That is some magic bullet.

_

2. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

3. NotSatoshiNakamoto

At the very least I think it's safe to say he's guilty of obstruction of justice/conspiracy to destroy evidence at this point. That's probably his best case scenario.

win.

4. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

He is definitely going down. He had his security system destroyed along with his cell phone and hired professional cleaners to do his house. Cops back there now. They will find something.

5. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

oh boy, I feel bad for people like you.

I apologize, I hope Aaron Hernandez can play this year for the Pats, even if he was involved in this murder, just so, if the Jets beat the Pats, they beat the Pats plus Aaron Hernandez, not the Pats minus Hernandez.

maybe at his sentencing you can make that argument, that he shouldn't go to prison because the Jets season will be hollow if they beat the Pats without him. how do you think the victims family will feel about that?

are you human? because that is your argument, that the Jets defeating the Pats at full strength, with Hernandez, is more important than him being punished for this crime, if involved, because punishing him would minimize a potential Jets victory.

6. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I'll beat them any way we can but I'm not rooting for injuries or for their players to murder people. I can't believe adults would root for stuff like this to happen. It's mind boggling.

7. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

Aaron Hernandez murders the competition.

There is a valid argument to be had comparing how the media portrayed the Ravens because of Ray Lewis compared to the Pats/Hernandez.

8. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

You are such a tool. How did anything anyone say mean they were rooting for murders... Unbelieveable junc

9. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

The unbelievable thing are the lowlife posters that are giddy that hernandez could be out after possibly being involved in a murder. It's embarrassing, even more embarrassing than when you try to talk football.

10. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

Im not really sure how someone roots in retrospect either.

"I really hope Aaron Hernandez murders someone one week ago !"

"Go Go Go, shoot someone in the face last february 4 months ago !"

11. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

Rooting for Hernandez to go to prison for someone that he already (helped?) murdered =/= rooting for him to murder somebody.

If you cant tell the difference, well, theres always genetic testing.

12. JetBlue

nobody is rooting for this stuff to happen. but the fact is it did happen, and the honest conversation is about that.

you took your typical bullshit contrarian POV that you would rather the Jets not beat the Pats if they are without Hernandez, meaning that you prefer for Hernandez to play so it validates a potential Jets victory.

the problem with that dipshit argument is that you don't get to make that statement outside the reality that Hernandez may be involved in this murder, and if he doesn't play it will be because of this murder. so your statement is saying that you would either he play, regardless of potentially being involved in a murder just so you can feel better about the potential victory, or not win at all just because this asshole may be a murderer.

you're the one who has no humanity. for you, he should be able to play even if he murdered someone just because if he doesn't it minimizes the Jets potential victory.

13. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Nobody rooted for him to murder somebody, he did that all on his own.

14. NFL

NFL Active Member

It does not look good for him at all.

If BB is who told him to destroy the tape and his phone, he is an idiot, if he didn't, then Hernandez is an even bigger idiot. I don't understand what goes through these guys' minds. Your just proving that you had something to do with the case by destroying your own things which police had already searched, or destroy it right after the crime. (Btw not trying to give anyone ideas here).

15. NFL

NFL Active Member

One of the best posts I've seen.

16. JetBlue

he should be out if he murdered somebody, or was involved in the murder.

the only thing unbelievable is a lowlife like you trying to claim that the Jets playing the Pats with Hernandez is more important than justice being done in this crime.

17. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Come on guys, this thread has a lot of potential to have fun at the Patriots' expense. Please don't turn this into another "junc vs the volcano" thread. Those are no fun at all.

18. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

To be fair junc, I think you are mixing up "rooting" for something to happen and not being particularly upset when, in retrospect, it does.

I have NEVER nor will I EVER root for someone to get injured, but I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth when someone does.

Just as I would never root for someone to commit a serious crime so they can miss a football game, but I'm not going to cry about it if Hernandez did it.

_

19. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Good point, I'll get back on task.

Next Patriots Press Conference

"Okay guys, ask me about Tebow please!"
    --Belicheck

20. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

And the other incidents keep building up... this guy sounds like a real fucking asshole who in the last few months has self destructed.... if anything Darth Belichick at least taught him to destroy the evidence before it cane be confiscated.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...-rhode-island-nightclub-incident-gun/2442335/

New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, who is being investigated in connection with a Massachusetts homicide and is being sued by a man who alleges Hernandez shot him in the face, was recently involved in a Providence, R.I. night-club incident during which a man ditched a gun, according to a police report obtained by USA TODAY Sports.

According to the report of the incident, dated May 18, Hernandez was being harassed for several blocks by the subject, who yelled out, "(Expletive) the Patriots. I'm a Jets fan."

Fearing the situation would escalate as Hernandez was being followed by a large crowd, police intervened and detained several subjects who had been following Hernandez to his vehicle, according to the report, which indicates police allowed Hernandez to leave the scene.

Police say they then spotted a "heavy-set black male" discard a firearm under a vehicle. The man fled, but police say they seized the weapon, a .22-caliber Jimenez with no round in the chamber and several cartridges in the magazine. The report does not indicate whether the man was with Hernandez at the club.