Extra 2nd round pick

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by hazmat, Sep 11, 2006.

1. hazmat

hazmat New Member

Keep in mind that our extra second round pick can be anywhere from the 33rd to the 64th pick depending on how the redskins do this year. I don't know about everyone else, but i hate the redskins and this is just extra incentive to root against them.

2. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I'm predicting the pick will be high in the second round. The Redskins have been self-destructing for several years, crushing under the weight of their own self-perceived, emerging, super-bowl status. They lack all of the above.

Snyder lacks both the interest and compassion to be a good owner and would rather bask in the limelight of today's flash than truly do what's necessary to make it to the big one. In other words, he's a loser.

Rest assured, our draft pick should be a good one.

3. Chadwick747

Chadwick747 New Member

One thing that Tannenbaum has really done well is set us up with valuable extra draft picks that let us have a lot of flexability with the draft. I think it's that flexability that allowed us to be contenders in the Deion Branch situation. In any case, when it comes to the draft, I really like the flexability Tannenbum has given us.

4. Let's just hop he doesn't trade the pick away for ANOTHER 2nd rounder the following year,lol.

Te Pats have done things like that acouple times..

5. Phyr

Phyr Member

If a deal comes up like this past draft I don't know how you don't do it.

6. yanks9596

yanks9596 Well-Known Member

So what do we have at the moment... 1 first rounder, 2 seconds, 1 third, 2 fourths?

7. MisterMoss

MisterMoss PRO-American

A lot depends on those undisclosed draft picks. Barlow's pick may end up sending a third or fourth to San Fran's way.

8. hazmat

hazmat New Member

Hopefully we can trade down again this year and get more picks the following year. Notice how the Pats do that every year.