Alio's Kick Ass Program

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by AlioTheFool, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Mantana Soss

Mantana Soss Active Member

so what exactly is a bench press meet, are there weight classes? is it based on a max or reps?

2. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

are you suggesting that organic fruit doesnt turn brown when you cut it? If so, this is the dumbest thing ever said on TGG.

Is your theory that "organic" pesticides somehow prevent oxidation where synthetic pesticides somehow promotes oxidation? This is the dumbest thing youve ever said.

3. 1028

1028 Active Member

Yeah, bench meets have the same rules as regular meets, weight classes included, except for the fact that they strictly test bench (as opposed to a 3 lift total). You get three attempts to put up your best single.

4. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

I think he is saying the opposite...

5. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

upon further review, I hitnk you may be right. Which makes me somewhat of an idiot.

However, he remains the bigger idiot. If he is suggesting that non organic fruit DOESNT turn brown when you slice it, he is just as retarded. Or sall I see his theory is retarded not to make a personal attack

6. colleen74

colleen74 Member

Pretty sure he meant that non-organic fruit doesn't brown because it's chemically treated. Just like McDonald's food doesn't even rot or break down because it isn't food.

7. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

I am sticking this thread because of two reasons. First Alio put a tremendous amount of effort into this. And second Fitness is extremely IMPORTANT. If you are looking to get into shape take some time and read thru this thread

8. BIG COUNTRY

BIG COUNTRY Well-Known Member

I dont post as much anymore but Ive been doing insanity and eating healthier and so far Im down 22 lbs since my highest weight in January.

9. bigalxc

bigalxc Active Member

I've completed the insanity program before its real deal by far. 2 weeks ago I acutally worked out with Shaun and his crew down in Wallingford, CT. It was really good time.

10. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

22lbs since January!? Nice Job!! That's exactly what I need to lose to get to my ideal weight. I just started P90X again. Nutrition is essential to losing weight as well

11. TheCoolerGlennFoley

TheCoolerGlennFoley Well-Known Member

Speaking of nutrition, anyone have any experience with the Dolce Diet or read the books? Had a friend recommend it to me seems a lot like what's out there but some good results.

12. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

I googled,

"What is great about Dolce’s idea is that anyone can follow it easily and at no extra expense. In fact, following Dolce’s nutritional advice may prove to be less expensive for the average person. The nutritional advice Dolce provides focuses on eating less processed foods (particularly sugary foods and drinks) and eating more foods that grow from the earth (fruits and vegetables). He does not focus on amounts like other diet plans; rather he advises his clients to eat when they hungry and to stop eating when they are not hungry any more. This is a big point, as most people eat until they are full."

Pretty easy.

13. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

You made a HUGE point. I used to drink a ton of soda and its one of my biggest regrets, and its not necessarily because of the sugar, its the High Fructose Corn Syrup and Caramel Color. When are people going to start demanding better for themselves? Why do we tolerate being fed this garbage?

14. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

Exactly, but the herd mentality has you believe that the non-organic is better because it doesn't get brown. Real food goes bad.

15. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

NYSC 30-Day Membership Deal

expired link

#895 GordonGecko, May 17, 2013
    Last edited: May 28, 2013
  16. xmscott

Going to start doing this

[​IMG]

17. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

what about a voodoo spell, I hear that works even better

18. xmscott

Ok.

Made Sweet Potato Quinua and bean burritos for the little lady.

Off to Cardio Sculpt Fusion at 7:15. Working my way up to boot camp.

19. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Its all about calories in vs calories out, dont bother with a diet, just count the calories you intake everyday, and put yourself into a caloric deficit.

20. BIG COUNTRY

BIG COUNTRY Well-Known Member

Bumping this thread its a good one. Big cutting month for me right now gonna be on a hardcore diet without much carbs. Gonna lift 4x a week and do jiu jitsu 3-4x a week (some jiu jitsu and lifting will be done on the same day with one in the am the other in the pm). Ill also try and work in the odd jog altho jiu-jitsu is very good cardio so that should have me covered. Ill need to work on my long distance running soon as im hoping to get into a police or fire academy in july but for now just wanna stick to this drop some weight but not lose much muscle. Gonna be on the diet from now until May 1st where ill be back into more healthy carbs and working out like crazy but without weight loss in the plans really. ANyways wish me luck guys and if anyone has questions on fitness related stuff this used to be a good thread to air it out.