Will there be a problem if a Jet come out.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Rod_2, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

you ever think that some players keep their private lives private? just because he was in NY doesn't mean he has to be out in the open like Namath and Sanchez were.

2. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Rocky, only in three branches. Semper Fi.

What do Marines and Submarines have in common...

Sailors go down on both.

3. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

why would anybody feel the need to tell the world about which gender they prefer to sleep with and how does doing so help the football team win football games?

Before a player decides to share his sexual preferences with the world he should have an answer to those questions - otherwise its simply the player pretending that his personal sex life is more important than the team.

4. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I wouldn't care unless is was Sanchez or Tebow or if for some reason they signed that poop-puncher Rhodes.

But I would be a total d-bag in those the events.

Because they are all ass-dart champions. Come on, Mangold, be gay. Restore our faith in gaymanity.

5. United_Jets

United_Jets Active Member

What, a gay player!!? But the distraction, the testosterone, the locker room..we're not ready!
    Give me a break, the shocking thing is that in 2013 this is still a conversation. The answer should always fundamentally be: Is would be difficult for the player/players and backlash is expected but the nfl/football world/sports world would rally around the guy who's come out.
    I agree with ScotsJet - it's embarrassing that homophobia is still so accepted by so many.

6. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Couldn't care less. Easy for me to say, but I'd like to see somebody have the sack to get it over with. I'm sure it would open the floodgates for other players and then everyone could move on.

Players speaking out against it would just show their true colors. Fuck them.

7. gopats88

gopats88 Member

An NFL player coming out of the closet could be seen as a big step towards the LGBT crowd gaining acceptance in our culture. I think most homosexuals would see that as being much more important than anything that it would do to help or harm the team.

8. JUNJOBX2199

JUNJOBX2199 New Member

Scratch you eyes out~

9. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

is this really even a thread? i remeber hearing/reading Revis isnt gay. .And if any Jet player is gay its Vladamir ducasse

#69 LongIslandBlitz, Apr 24, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
  10. Barcs

Barcs Banned

I wouldn't care in the least, but I know a lot of bigots would.

Still trying to figure out the actual agenda behind this post. It seems more like a diss to Revis.