Rex Ryan is Fired up

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TNJet, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Not yet. Rex has to show that he can "make a omelette from broken eggs." Rex's job now is to develope talent. If he's rehired or not will depend on the quality of the team he puts on the field. I'm thinking 6-10 is the benchmark for 2013.

2. al_toon_88

al_toon_88 Well-Known Member

"up" should be removed from this thread title.

That is the inevitable headline.

3. Satire?

Satire? Guest

yo yo yo
    rex is back he gonna make this thing crack
    jets be like man i want my old life back
    then 4th and 1 he sendin dude up da gut
    bills just mad cause they missed the run stuff
    check his skills he callin bluffs left and right
    watch out pats the jets are outta sight

uh

check for my new album new york legendary skyscraper schlong: trials and tribz of a young jet making tha sanchize happen produced by yung tebow

jets baby win this thing 2013 here we go now we gotta do it

get wit it or be a fins fan

4. Barcs

Barcs Banned

LOL! Yeah, because him commenting about a team totally means he's ignoring the jets. You should work for ESPN. Your posts are just as shitty as their articles and essentially mean nothing. People love to hate. This thread essentially says, " I hate Rex, I'm butthurt that he's here, I want him gone". Too bad only complete buffoons agree with that line of reasoning.

OMG HOW DARE REX SPEAK HIS MIND ABOUT SOMETHING! THAT NEVER HAPPENS. IT MUST MEAN REX DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE JETS.

:rofl:

Fuckin extremists. That's like if I dropped a tweet about the Knicks, and people said it means I no longer care about football. No. Rex making that comment took approximately 30 seconds. That's not 30 seconds that he could have been working with the team and making them soooooo much better or yelling at Sanchez. What a joke. It's the off season. Get a grip. It's not like he's missing practices to comment on the Ravens. But hey, that's what you and people like you do. You have a clear agenda and will point out ANYTHING, no matter how insignificant to grasp at straws to try to convince others of it. Stop being dishonest. Stop pretending like you've never seen Rex fired up on the football field. If you honestly believe that, you must be watching the Winnipeg Jets instead. Yeah he totally cares about the Ravens more than the Jets. :lol:

#84 Barcs, Apr 22, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
  5. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

The OP is obsessed with talking about how bad Sanchez is and how Rex needs to be fired, so you're (metaphorically) yelling in a deaf person's ear.

6. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

Tuna - "We got Tuna for head coach! Its too bad he doesn't say much"
    Al Groh - "damn this guy is quiet. Wish we had a more passionate coach"
    Herm Edwards - "OMG - our coach is an ESPN sound byte! We need a quiet coach!"
    Mangini - "Does this guy think we are the patriots? Jesus Christ. We need a coach with fire!"
    Rex Ryan - "OMG this guy is a blow hard! We need a coach who keeps his head down and focuses!"
    Next Coach - "OMG this guy isn't even passionate about the team he works for! We need a coach who gets this team up!"

7. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

I've never seen him get fired up.... *rolleyes*

[​IMG]

I love that man. I hope he's here for 20 years.

8. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Yeah, I knew there was a valid reason why I had him on ignore. Dude just whines about the same crap over and over. Nothing is ever good enough. If Rex & Sanchez got booted, he'd be complaining about the next thing. Some people never change.

9. Duck

Duck Member

rex ryan is fired.

that makes more sense

10. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

Come on Barfs, you have to see that Rex is on the way out.

11. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Best HC the NYJ have had in Decades and the fans want to fire him.... SMH.

12. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

After all these years and incidents of Rex being true to his Buddy Ryan DNA, that folks still get upset at his public venting of opinions is an amazement. Its almost as if they expect a Tiger to become a vegetarian or Sharks to prefer Seaweed to prey.

Rex Ryan is who he is for better or worse. This is clearly an instance of Rex shooting his large mouth off again but to be surprised by it? From the man who has a tattoo of his naked wife wearing the uniform of his beleaguered QB?

This is what you get with Rex. You want quiet consistency? You should have hired anybody else but Rex Ryan. You want headlines? Rex is your man.

Now stop with all the righteous indignation already. It rings hollow especially when we're talking Rex Ryan. He is what he is. Accept that and your day will be brighter.

Anything else is whining and the world hates a whiner.

13. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

This. Plus, I'm of the firm belief that as Rex began to tone down his mouth the media began to scrutinize him less and Sanchez more.

14. Jeti

Jeti Well-Known Member

thats my head coach right there

[​IMG]

15. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

Don't tell me Rex can't win. Taking this franchise from where they were to where they went proves it to me.

16. Jeti

Jeti Well-Known Member

Honestly Woody is in the way

I've been tweeting Mark Cuban for months now to buy the team